Great

Discussion in 'Pests and Plant Problems' started by royalfronts, Apr 21, 2008.

1. royalfronts

royalfronts New Sprout

there is a big storm and im wondering if my outdoor plants will be ok:angry:
    oh man i hope good news comes back

2. dooobster

dooobster A Fat Sticky Bud

Which outdoor plants?

How big are they, and what's going to happen after the storm? Is it going to get really cold? If the plants are a decent size, and it's not gonna go chilly afterward, I don't think you need to worry. A good bit of wind and a nice hard rain will only make them stronger. They need rough weather to get good and hardy.

3. royalfronts

royalfronts New Sprout

they are little seedlings they sprouted up just about when my others did

4. dooobster

Don't worry.

I think they'll be fine... don't worry too much about them.

5. royalfronts

royalfronts New Sprout

cool

ill check them tomorrow and send some pictures..

6. dooobster

Nice. Pics are good!

Seriously, don't worry about it too much, they're tough lil buggers.

7. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

I don't know man depends on where you live. We get rains out here that are so heavy with strong winds that can tear up big plants. Then there is the hail too. You ever seen some plants after baseball sized hail? Really ugly site. Not a good site looking at your car or roof of your house either though so.:5headache: :smokin:

8. dooobster

Optimism, not Pessimism!!!

I totally know what you're talking about, as I live in Tornado Alley and I've seen some big-ass hail. It tears stuff up bigtime. The good thing is that it doesn't happen very often... Thank (Insert your supreme being of choice here).

Royal's plants are very young and very small. Too low to the ground for the wind to really mess with too much. If it comes a HUGE downpour they might be in trouble, but otherwise, I think they'll be fine.

Positive thinking!!

9. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Oh yea I was just blazed giving ya a hard time!:evil4: