Trying to be upbeat

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Toker2, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

Well I'm still not sure whats going to happen with all the shit on the home front so i decided to be productive instead of mopey.

My beans all arrived and Ive already forgot to mark em as i was potting them.........shit, in my defense my minds kinda jumping around now.

A few newb observations........beans were small, cracked soon but grow slow and weak IMO, they take much much care and attention.

I have managed to get 8 out of 15 up and going.

See in my experience with bag seed they popped and grew long and strong

i could leave them in the paper towel till the shed the whole kernels?

I mean it was so easy to just pluck em in the dirt.

These seeds been a mother fucker for me. I left em in the paper towels

A few , but i noticed they were weak , small and crooked so i put what

root i had in dirt and just did the others like that and baby the hell out of them and now i feel confident they will be off and running now.

Second batch is the same way, i marked them lol

anyway i did not wait long, planted em shallow because they just lack the strength IMO from what i seen to grow 2 times their size to the surface.

So far its working but I'm not expecting to get more than 8 out of this batch but hey i guess for a NEWB its OK.

I also created in a closet a grow scrog on top mother clone chamber

on the bottom, I have to install the vents next but its almost there.

I decided to recycle the security lights for the scrog since i do not plan

on letting the tops get but 22 in or so, I rigged up a sweet system to suspend them on, just a little something to keep me busy

Ill post some pics when its up and running.

2. choker

choker HIDING OUT

Soak the seeds for 24 hours and plant them. Its pretty hard to fuck it up.

3. Gratitude

Gratitude Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

It's good to keep busy.

I'm going camping by myself for few days. Complete solitude. I'm seriously considering leaving my ganja at home...

I've got some beans on the way...hoping not to stress about it...my first order never showed...glad yours did!

This is sort of a strange thread...not really clear what type of response you are looking for. Long late night walks are good at times like this (assuming you don't live in the hood).

Meditation is good. AH-OH-MM-AH (Om). Every exhale 4 syllables. Try and do it for 10 min and see what happens:thumbsup:

Grat

P.S. Keep your head up. Not figurative. Eye's on the horizon.

4. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Dude, sorry to hear you got shit going down. When life gets rough around here I try to do the things tha I truly enjoy every day. Ride my bike (pedal), tend the plants, find an excuse to hang with the kids, go hunting or snowboarding. It may not bring things into focus...but it sure helps forget for awhile.

Hang in there old head,

5. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

^^^^ Word RR ^^^^^

Sorry for all your bad luck but what goes up...must come down.

Then vice versa......so your due to an up >>>sending you much positive vibes

6. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

With quality seed YES, IMO these were weak, i did soak em in a towel

then i planted some that cracked, they are still doing nothing and i suspect they never will.

these seeds that produce a root not to exceed it seems

15 to 25 mm long, But really dude if i did it any other way i feel i would have nothing , not the 16 i hope to have.

Weak small seeds man, hell when they crack the roots will grow circular

not straight.

I had to stick the root in the dirt while the rest of the bean is sideways,

luckily I think i will get 16 or so , But next batch, Definitely another vendor

just to see if this is the norm.

But now i will have 16 approx, I fucked up, now i got to buy some more lights lol

But fuck it if she leaves Im going to turn this whole place into a garden.

thats for the well wishes all.