Is this the result of spider mites?

Discussion in 'Pests and Plant Problems' started by mafeeker, Jul 24, 2009.

1. mafeeker

mafeeker Engineering Monsters

I've never had a problem with bugs before, but now some of my plants are suffering from some infestation. I have already treated them with an organic pesticide which says it kills mites, their eggs, and many other pests. It seem to work pretty well, but if anyone can give me any more suggestions, that would be great.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SMARMY

SMARMY Cuban Bee

that doesn't look like spidermite damage to me. something is eating your plants. mite damage looks like little yellow spots on the leaves that end up covering the whole leaf and it will have webs everywhere

3. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Nope, looks like caterpillars and/or something else.

4. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

That damage looks just like the leaves on my tomato plants after being eaten by caterpillers.

5. mafeeker

Caterpillers, GD!!

I guess it could be fucking caterpillers. I want everyone to notice the second and third pictures and notice those little yellow/white spots. Anyone know what the fuck those look like?

6. mafeeker

If it's caterpillars, anyone know a good repelent?!?!:roulette:

7. mt.king

mt.king mud drags champion

catapilers

chew chew chew thats what they do had em . still wonder if they get stoned to & get the munchies & eat more:passit:

8. SecretGrower420

SecretGrower420 Baked as fuck

[​IMG]

Those spots on the tip right? Could be mite, but I'd like to get another opinion because I have seen this on one of my leaves before.

9. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

That is NOT mites. 100% for sure NOT mites.

Caterpillars or tomato worms.

Go to the store, get some Monterey Insecticide with Spinosad. They make a bottle that attaches to your garden hose. It is 100% organic and OMRI certified.

Use it every 3 weeks.

Water the entire plant, soil and surrounding soil and plants.

Discontinue use 3 prior to harvest.

10. ncmaineac

ncmaineac Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

i think its both

i have had problems with both...and imho you have both problems...which i have had as well...so do what useless says and you will get some relief...dont wait though...catipillars can eat a plant in a couple of days...easy....good luck

11. the_red_bull

the_red_bull Guest

The little enclose holes are most likely slugs