One world, one currency.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TheFomorian, Jul 13, 2009.

1. TheFomorian

TheFomorian Neo-Shaman

2. MK-Ultra

MK-Ultra Excommunicated

And who shall lead the popes proposed entity?? Would it be the pope himself?

3. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

Oh it's coming and we aren't gonna stop it.

4. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

There's gotta be a cheap island for sale somewhere.

5. TheFomorian

TheFomorian Neo-Shaman

No. The leader would be the Anti-Christ.

Revelations (enjoyed by fire/brimstone preachers the world around) states that the world will be united under a single government that is run by the Anti-Christ. With that comes the number of the beast (= no commerce without being numbered = RFID chips) and all that.

So the Pope stating that there should be a single world government is like stating that the Catholic Church is in league with the devil...

6. bLITzkRIEg420

bLITzkRIEg420 sHAPesHIFTinG rEPTiLiAN

SeraphimZeta- What about the one thing that stands in the way of the End of Days Prophecy... Destruction of the Dome of the Rock and the building of the third and last Temple at Temple Mount? Not going to happen anytime soon.

7. TheFomorian

TheFomorian Neo-Shaman

I don't actually know about all that. I found Revelations to be a bit wacked out and hard to decipher myself (which is alot coming from me, but doesn't mean it's not true).

I was just pointing out that world gov is a big no-no for the hardcore Christians. Yet there's the Pope saying it's cool. :icon_scratch:

8. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

Its damming from a scriptural view point, Be like saying MJ grows good

under incandescent lights.

Back to the A/C.......... For some reason Folks misundertand the concept

Here are the 4 references

1. [ Warning Against Antichrists ] Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.
    2. Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.
    3. but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.
    4. Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.
    And now the Beast and 666

11Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon.

12He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.

13And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men. 14Because of the signs he was given power to do on behalf of the first beast, he deceived the inhabitants of the earth.

He ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.

16He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

18This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.

the False Prophet , Or leader of the world church

Revelation 16:12-14 (New International Version)

12The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East. 13Then I saw three evil[a] spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14They are spirits of demons performing miraculous signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty

Revelation 19:20

But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur

There is suppsed to be a religious leader who will by the power of the beast be able to do some wicked shit, as i understand it.

9. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

No offense to those who do believe in Revelations but any cult leader could be that plus they been telling this story for how long??

Sorry I do not buy it....always good or evil ppl in this world and has been since man walked the earth. ;)

One could say Bush was that man or anyone ppl follow is all I am saying.

RR....hmmmm yah wonder what island is for sale cheap??

Then again how much would the cost of living be?? :rofl:

Peace~mermaid

10. Toker2

Its OK You and many others will be afforded a chance to believe Before the end.

God will pour signs out on the would that will be unmistakable

Not vague shit but stuff right out of scripture, When the world government id set up.

When the world religion is set up, when Christians are murdered and put to

death

When 1/3 of all men die, 1/3 of all sea life, When the Moon turns red as blood.

When the stars themselves disappear and , When men have to accept

the MARK 666 [iMO the name of Satan himself.

God will not be some vague idea, but will return to the old ways of doing things like sending signs right out the scriptures

In your face kinda stuff.

Many will never accept him, But a vast multitude will reject the mark

And go to their deaths instead.

God will afford the blind many chances to see before the end of the age of men.

11. bLITzkRIEg420

bLITzkRIEg420 sHAPesHIFTinG rEPTiLiAN

Rez on his island...

castawayszene3.jpg

/monthly_2009_07/castawayszene3.jpg.7347d68a26cb4a28e5f15bb849fda777.jpg

12. Toker2

Not quite sure what your point is , nor what it has to do with the biblical

Prophesies concerning the formation of a world government and a world religion, that was what the ops thoughts were judgeing from his post.

I'm going to assume you think its all bullshit, forgive me if i am wrong.

TheApprentice and Mermaid like this.
  13. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Toker

I respect your right to believe in Revelations.....it is your opinion and many other who believe in it. Personally I just do not buy into it .....no offense and sorry if I insulted you in any way. To each their own.....we all have something we believe in and yes I do think their is a higher form of life or being. Just do not call it anything and the bible just has too many holes in it for me to believe it is true. Maybe you are right.....until we all die, we shall never really know eh?

Just did not want you to think I was poking fun.....sorry. Why I posted that previously is because look how many lunatics or evil beings such as Hitler, Jones and many others had so many people who followed them?? The world did not end but many people died because they like sheep was lured into following a serial killer/cult leader. Shame people want to believe in something so badly that it will end in death was all I meant.

Funny is I do believe Obama is very much like those cult leaders I speak of...look how many voted for him and he has not filled the promises made to those who thought he would bring change and that this would be some magnificent part of history.....ohh they thought the sun would shine, more money for the poor and all that mumbo jumbo he told them. Guess what I am saying is people need to not follow but listen to their mind and gut feelings they have. Never ignore facts or instinct on anyone.....never be sheep and utilize the largest part of our brain instead of hope. The largest part of the brain is our cerebral hemisphere and that controls how we think and move. ;)

Peace~mermaid :animbong:

14. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

I dunno...revelations is one book i give real credence to,its all code...

Well if your a scholar and a believer then it is written that a 3rd of all Israel and its ppl shall be wiped out in a day,that will be the last or one of the last signs and with Iran on their doorstep with enriching uranium and building nukes and with israel already owning nukes its plausible...its also written that all the world will turn against Israel...its deep shit,the 7 angels trumpets and all that,it also says this will occur in a day when the word of god is mocked and means naught to all nations but that they will all get the chance to hear the truth..

The pope is the fuckin devils advocate,im sorry but the roman empire hijacked a popular religion,a form of new judiasm at a time when the christians were everywhere,that jesus started a snowball of an avalanche,i guess it helped surviving death and all that and raising the dead...i find it weird that ppl will readily believe books written by ppl like shun zu hundreds of years before christ but dont believe MANY accounts written only 2 thousand years ago:bduh:

Im just saying,that is a record of the life and times of many people,and muslims,jews and christians alike all believe in jesus,moses,abraham,enoch,etc so surely the majority of the worlds population cant be wrong ,and all their ancestors since the dawn of man:ponder: I aint ever gonna say im a non believer but saying that i dont attend any church,etc...but i do read religious books and watch documentaries,etc..

If ppl mocked jesus when he said the temple of solomon would be destroyed in 3 days they laughed yet it was so,who is to say that isreal and iran dont nuke each other and that is a precursor to the new temple being built? I saw some mad programme that americans already have the money ready to build the new temple and each year they stock up on materials and shit.... hey dont knock it,we all die one day,best to hedge yer bets pl,live good,be good and hopefully if theres some higher level of existence after this mortal realm then we all get there,no?Peace:jj:

15. Toker2

What about the one thing that stands in the way of the End of Days Prophecy... Destruction of the Dome of the Rock and the building of the third and last Temple at Temple Mount? Not going to happen anytime soon.

Some of us are not convinced and i will tell you why.

First its supposed to be a surprise, seeing the dome demolished and the

temple being rebuilt will not be a surprise.

Second, the Aod--abomination of desolation that makes the temple unholy

is what you are referring to, But since we are NOW the temple of God

and since God has said he will never ever return to a temple made by men

And since the curtain in the holy of holies was ripped asunder signifying

Gods abandonment of the temple , and lastly God saying if they built a temple it would be desolate from the beginning and a synagogue to Satan

many of us are not convinced the main stream interpretation is correct.

But since its not essential doctrine , we are allowed to disagree .

16. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

[​IMG]

WILSON!

:roll:

We're all fucked anyway so might as well enjoy the time we have left. :smokin:

17. MK-Ultra

MK-Ultra Excommunicated

Now is a good time to believe in Quantam Physics... Its not a universe people its a multiverse.