where are you from?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by ishmeil, Oct 9, 2007.

1. f.l.a.

f.l.a. Drifting in sticky waters

I live where the orgasms flow, on top of pink mountan on the outskirts of curly bushes.

2. greybush79

greybush79 I-Y-Q-Y-Q-R_!!

Land of enchantment

I was born in the Sangre de Cristo mouintains of New Mexico, Now I live in the Llano Estacado of New Mexico.

GB79

3. Zero_Interest

Zero_Interest Veggy Stage

The great white North christ it's cold!

4. ishmeil

ishmeil cannabis connoisseur

TORONTO!!!!!!!!!!!!..surprised not too many other canadians that want to say that they are that on this site??

5. ishmeil

and then i read the above post haha...................stupid

6. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

i live right in the mix of the GreatLakes...... More so to the East.

7. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

2nd star to the right & straight on 'till morning.

8. ishmeil

hmmm let me guess f.l.a from southeast usa.. im guna take a shot in the dark here but... florida??

9. geheim

geheim Excommunicated

is that close to kpax?

10. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

East Coast here and also in the woods where it is secluded. Not far from the my fave lake to walk my dog too and burn one....close to the ocean but far enuff from pesty neighbors. ;)

Peace~Mermaid

11. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

Now in Switzerland, right in the middle of the Alps. But I used to be located in one of the conservative States of the Great Plains...prarie lands.

12. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

I come from the back garden of England...

Well its kinda obvious where i hail from cos iv mentioned it often enough,lol.... i hail from amongst the fields of heather and thistles (and a small plot of sensimellia:icon_smile:) in the west coast of Caledonia,Ecosse,Alba otherwise known as 'Bonnie Scotland' ..

...thats the country with all the north sea oil just north of England who control al our north sea oil even though we have our own devolved parliament.The Northern Irish as part of the good friday agreement recieve a share of scotlands natural resources as do Wales and especially London,i mean England but Scotland dont get shit from our own oil!GO FIGURE!...:5masked:

Is it any wonder we have for the 1st time in our history elected a nationalist party into power who want independance from the Union of Britain.... Where i live im always just a 20 minute drive away from either a city,a beach or the mountains and Loch Lomond National Park. BTW we dont wear anything under our kilts:icon_salut: Cheers:smokin:

13. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

"when shall we three meet again, in thunder lighting or in rain....

when the hurley burley's done, when the battle is lost and won

that shall be the ere, the set of the sun.

And the place, upon the heath, there to meet with MacBeth

I come grey Macklin, Anock calls, Anon"

14. geheim

geheim Excommunicated

think ill move up gairloch way then

15. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Come Visit Scotland (sponsered by the scottish toursim board)

[​IMG]

Ahh the wonderful highlands and Loch Ewe of Wester Ross:notworthy:

Geheim iv actually got a lil place just across the

Lochs and a few Mountains,just a holiday cabin but great place to escape to when the:sun: makes a rare appearance,lol,actually we been having a kinda 'indian summer' past few years

mind you im living in the Lowlands but im still on the west coast.All the western Islands are a must see for all the world,amazing,although the oldest known settlement still preserved dating over 2000 years in europe is on the north east,well worth a visit.

:5eek:Shit i sound like a scottish tourism guide:eek:fftheair: