think this is enough?

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by strawberry.cough, Feb 12, 2007.

1. strawberry.cough

strawberry.cough looking into the abyss

Ok so I think I finally have my flowering chamber fixed so as to block out natural and the pollution from the vegging chamber. I used pink insulation board 2" thick. Do you think that will work, it seals really well over all of the electric stuff. I am waiting for the electrician to come and put the appropriate outlets in for me. He is cool, we barter, and he was in the know at the beginning. heh the only one that does know other than my girlfriend. Once that is done it will seal to the set up with velcro. Then I can start the cloning chamber, and I think we will be in business. I am hoping for the first harvest on the 7th of april. Weeeee Hawwww:eusa_dance:

Berry shut up.JPG

oh sparky where art thou.JPG

2. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

he was in the know at the beginning.

bad news!

3. Cobia

Cobia Germinating

Me thinks you needed the electrician a while ago.

That rats nest of cables lookls like an accident waiting to happen.:stop:

4. strawberry.cough

Yeah I know but it would be even more bad news to have the house burn down. Where I live they save the foundations, if they can get the volunteers down here, and the tide is in, otherwise..... they pass around marshmellows and hot dogs and wait until it burns itself out.

Since I am no electrician I sort of have to let him in on it, and wait for him to get around to it. I live where I grew up so I have known him since he was a little boy. Sometimes you just have to trust, and I trust his wiring way more than I trust that mess I have now. It is sort of obvious when you show someone a closet you want wired with heavy duty outlets. I mean lets get real.

Sometimes you can be to paranoid. I already am on the home land security no fly list, can't get a passport, and am not allowed near the president or his family. As long as I don't threaten anyone I think I am pretty safe. The FBI, Capital Police, and Secret Service have been to my house already. They saw my pool gardens and could have cared less. They were more concerned that I had a starter pistol. I am under the medical laws even if they do suck: three doctors are willing to back me up. I am not afraid of getting caught, I am not growing a farm here. All I want to do is take care of my own needs, and not burn my house down.:stop:

NOw back to the original question. Do you folks think the pink styrofoam board will work for darkening the flowering chamber?

5. bubblegump

bubblegump Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Yes, as long as you have it sealed all the way around and not just on the corners....

It may seal really well,but it has to be 100% sealed off from light leaks...otherwise your wasting your time.....

6. strawberry.cough

thanks that is what I needed to know, will keep working until I am convinced it is 100%. Who would have thunk this would be the hardest part of the whole closet?

Berry

7. bubblegump

bubblegump Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Well,,,when you think youve got it sealed,just go sit inside the room and have your partner seal it up from the outside and then you can check from the inside....be sure to sit in there for five or more minutes to give your eyes time to adjust.....