Pics Of Pets

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by BC Kid, Aug 11, 2006.

1. BC Kid

BC Kid Begun Flowering

Thats my boy Sam, Thought i would start a post your animals Thred after reading (Long Time Toker's) post about his sheperd. Post if you wish.... sam2 (512 x 384).jpg

2. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

3. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

4. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Buddy my yellow lab with my daughter's frd...he is almost 120lbs and the biggest baby...also swims UNDER water. He is so lovable and loyal!

[​IMG]

My Kitty Piere.....he is my love bug!! LOL he looks stoned in the first pic>>>maybe he had a "contact high" haha He thinks he is a dog sometimes too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My youngest daughter's rat names Waffle's......better known as "dirty nose" He is a white rat but mixed with Simese" Never liked pet rat's and was skeered of them till she got one. Prolly the smartest pet we ever owned. Their tails still freak me out tho...haha

[​IMG]

Sorry but I could not figure out how to re-size the pics to load on here (they are all too big for the page) ....my bad but not good at this pic stuff. hehe

Plus we have a tom cat named "Wisker's" and a rabbit plus chickens my daughter hatched in her incubator. Yah she is my animal lover but so am I!

BTW....really cute pet's everyone!!

BC....awww what a sweet looking dog!!

Lulu looks so cute in that pic Mr. Douglas! That is a great show with the plant and her!

Herbs...Jayda and Lil One are adorable as always! LOL @ Kitty~~~>>she looks like she is on prowl in that pic!

Peace~JG

5. geheim

geheim Excommunicated

I also killed my chow chow after she bite me three times, for not feeding her for a week when i went on vacation. I feed this female shark for 12 years before the U s navy Killed her, thats my mum, this was in 1982.

[​IMG]

6. the_clairvoyant89

the_clairvoyant89 Developed Alternating Nodes

This is Petey...he's a dog we got when he was about ten months old...and he has puppies on the way!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Awww he is adorable theclairvoyant89 and congrats to him being a daddy!! That last shot is sooo cute!!

Peace~JG

8. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

She is missing 1 week today. She is a loving friend and I miss her deeply. I am sure she didn't go on her own.

DSC00132 Samsung Futurecom PC-EPHONE.jpg

/monthly_2006_08/57a6c90a8715b_DSC00132SamsungFuturecomPC-EPHONE.jpg.8ad3ba619248864a738bf623f085b934.jpg

9. meatwad

meatwad Veggy Stage

such a beautiful dog man. i dig it a lot.

BC Kid, your dog fuckin' gorgeous too man.

10. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Aww Randy so sorry man!! I hope your frd comes bck home soon. My kitty did that over a month ago and I freaked out.....he was missing almost a week but did come home eventually. Sending ya possitive vibes my frd! :)

Peace~Jersey

11. jwmoregon

jwmoregon Full Flowering

12. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

I just don't know what happened. She has a microchip in her.

perhaps she will show up someplace soon.

thanks JG

13. GhostDog

GhostDog Begun Flowering

my bitch of a ferret....

[​IMG]

14. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Awww what a cutie golden lab Jwmoregan~~> used to have one too and they are so sweet!! I have had lab's my whole life...all kinds!!

ghostdog...love the ferret!! :D

And Randy...I am sending you LOTS more positive vibes! I really hope your kitty comes home soon!! :)

Peace~JG

15. saxby

saxby I Smell Pot

Damn some great pet pics going on. Ghost....cool possum dude. :) OK here is Jilly, she was named after the strain Jillybean from subcool, a pack of seeds were gifted by MzJill herself. Just so happened the next day I end up at the shelter finding Jilly, this all happened around Christmas.

duncan&Jill.jpg

/monthly_2007_03/57a6c949bd7c9_duncanampJill.jpg.f370847002a7b9761b57b2d02ad171ec.jpg

16. noone

noone Full Flowering

17. strawberry.cough

strawberry.cough looking into the abyss

OH man vicious cat what;s that a green rotten finger in it's mouth:laughing5: I just love mr douglas' dog, she is definately a vicious looking potguard dog. That purple collar makes her look frightening. hehehehehere is sadie 10, fergus 9, and avery 4

SILLY GIRL.JPG

FERGUS 1.JPG

puddy.JPG

KIDS 5.JPG

/monthly_2007_02/57a6c949c8963_SILLYGIRL.JPG.bf70f1e329566d1d9b16c465badfd1b8.JPG

/monthly_2007_02/57a6c949cf12a_FERGUS1.JPG.6a3b1e71380d6b90b8c131f8b03d600e.JPG

/monthly_2007_03/puddy.JPG.154d0c662413f87efdc88074cdd6be75.JPG

/monthly_2007_03/57a6c949ddddb_KIDS5.JPG.dd4974fae8c2a6663a112fbed323b589.JPG

18. StinkyBuds

StinkyBuds TooStonedToPost

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My name is Odin and if you come near stinky or his stuff i will bite you.

19. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Grrrr...My dog ZORRO,he's a big pet but makes some guard dog... shit he starts barking when im half way down the street on my way home and during the night if anyone is walking near my house he is up like a shot... ...the picture is deceiving,i had to crop it to take my face out of it but remember im 6ft 5inch and bending over the odg,he looks small in the pic but is actually surprisingly big for a collie X labrador,when he stands on two legs when i give him biscuits,his paws can reach my neck/chin so that gives you an idea of how big he is.. he actually takes me for walks:qbluewacko:

zorro.jpg

/monthly_2007_03/zorro.jpg.2c8e9fcd1df2e2ac1784be8190264655.jpg

20. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

My Pom View attachment 6089 Sparky

Sparky.jpg

/monthly_2007_03/Sparky.jpg.aa02bf45acf6bf2ed1d4d104e822802b.jpg