gREAt wHITe sHARk

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by bLITzkRIEg420, Jul 24, 2009.

1. bLITzkRIEg420

bLITzkRIEg420 sHAPesHIFTinG rEPTiLiAN

Have a few more pics in my gallery of my Great White Shark if anyone is interested... Week 6 looking frosty! :bongin:

HeadCase likes this.
  2. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

They look great! :thumbsup:

3. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Hell yea Blitz they look great.-Bud

4. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Nice lookin plants Blitz! I've got a few of the GHS GWS coming into my oven. Nice job. Did you do a grow thread for those?

5. bLITzkRIEg420

I have posted pretty much from germ just scattered. 1st time LST and some Suppercropping... This was my 1st real grow. I have to say the shark is a real pleasure to grow. Low smell and even in some warm temps the buds are dense and have put on some serious weight. It has been very muggy out so I think the moist air has helped with the heat but I'm not sure? Went real heavy on the nutes weeks 2-5 Flowering and they took it like champs! Going to go strait water from here. Would be nice to go to week 9 with them if they let me! One is yellowing a little and the pistils are way more orange than the others. :bongin: Thanks for the cool comments guys.

lukesmommy likes this.
  6. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Nice chops there Blitz. Good work!

cheers,

7. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

JINKIES BLITZ!!!:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Those are gonna be some fatty-bo-ballaty buds there, hon! Way to go! Can't wait to see the end result! Keep us posted!

Continued success my friend- keep on growin!:animbong:

Peace

-LM

8. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

Have you checked the trichomes? My GWS flowers 10 weeks and has lots of dark orange hairs.

[​IMG]

9. bLITzkRIEg420

You and me BOTH mommy! :smile:

HHHG... Yes I have been checking them weekly. They are all very clear right now. I will let them go as long as they let me or until I have a nice amber throughout. Going all the way with this one and I will be sure to take you guys along for the ride if your interested. HHHG that nug looks fantastic btw! :bongin:

10. bLITzkRIEg420

Thanks Rez! You know I value your opinion... On a lot of things.

11. virago420

virago420 Excommunicated

Plants are looking awesome blitz, keep it up man. Peace

12. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

nice job kido!

13. justmaintaing

justmaintaing Thread Killer........

Those plants are looking real nice, Blitz. Four more weeks should really bring on the frost.JM