Here it is!! My floro grow harvest!!

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by buddomi, Sep 13, 2006.

1. buddomi

buddomi Banned

2. bubblegump

bubblegump Latae Sententiae Excommunication

3. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

wait till they dry:eek:

thats the worst part i find when growing kine.....seeing all those fat buds shrink:(

they look great tho man....i hope it cures up reeeaaallll nice :) :cool:

4. skunknhaze

skunknhaze Veggy Stage

yeah that is the worst part of it all our first harvest weighed out at 3 an a half ounces but when it dried like a ounces an a half it was still great smoke one for me

5. buddomi

buddomi Banned

6. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Congrats on you're 1rst harvest, Budd!! [​IMG]

Some of the best weed I ever smoked was grown and flowered with flouros.

Keep it up mang. :cool:

7. Dopeboii420

Dopeboii420 Veggy Stage

ddamn looks like your gunna have some good smoke. How many fluros did ya use? And was that just one plant? Thats impressive! Good job!

8. buddomi

buddomi Banned

9. krondikebar

krondikebar In A Cloud Of Kush Smoke

Enjoy

Nice man, Congrats on the first grow! It only gets better from here... Im sure you have already thought of improvements for your next grow too. :D

10. Dopeboii420

Dopeboii420 Veggy Stage

oooooh I didnt know you had that many. I think I might try that I got a couple of fluro tubes that are 40w layin in the basement. and CFLs are like 5 bucks to like 13 bucks so ill get a couple of those and light my cabinet the fuck up and throw in a nother fan in the wal haha

11. buddomi

buddomi Banned

12. Mr. Wakenbake

Mr. Wakenbake Latae Sententiae Excommunication

if you like flo's you should order some envirolights...they will give you a much improved harvest and put out hardly no heat... and that's a helluva harvest from flo's man on one plant....

keep on growing healthy plants all the way to harvest and by the time you can get a nice HPS you will have it down man...good job bro.

13. buddomi

buddomi Banned

14. HazeNHydro420

HazeNHydro420 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Nice turn out there bud! Like mentioned before, when it's good, well taken care of homegrown, any is better then none. You should be very proud. Alot of first time growers don't get past a couple weeks so your already a step ahead with a good harvest.

I also has the plessure of flash drying a small bottom nug on my oldest lady today. It was a fairly small bud and wouldn't have grown into very much at all in the next while anyhow so I said, fuck it and took the test. Now I'm just more anxious to test the done, dried and cured buds because if it's anything like the test, this shit is gonna be KILLER!!!! :eek:

FANTASTIC job!!! Getting high has a whole new meaning when you grew it yourself. So I've been told, if growing pot were legal that is. :D

PeAcE

15. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

It's more like 1/4. ;)

Congrats on the first harvest. They only get better from here on out.

16. buddomi

buddomi Banned

TheApprentice likes this.
  17. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Congrats!!

Congrats ....happy smoking!! :D

Peace~JG

18. THSea

THSea Filthy Floozie

Hell yeah man! Nice job with the fluoros! And this is your first full grow? Very nice job. Keep it up!

19. buddomi

buddomi Banned

20. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

*CONGRATULATIONS* Be Proud of your 1st grow

Congrats Buddomi, i too completed my 1st grow not that far back(it was blueberry) and from what i see from your pics there isnt much difference between your harvest and mine.Dont worry too much about how much you yielded from it or anything else cos the main point is that you have SUCCESFULLY grown your first bit of weed and believe me ,i have seen many people who doneit before me who didnt even make it to harvest cos they killed their plant with too much water,nutes,bio grow,etc so BE PROUD my friend and just think to yourself that NOW you have grown your first crop,you now know what to do and any mistakes you might have made(not that you did) during the process you will have learned from and next time you wont,experience is EVERYTHING in this game,next time take some cuttings and then you've done your 1st clones and so on and so on.The mistakes i made 1st time was that i think i harvested too early and could have got a bigger harvest if id been a bit more patient,plus i wish i had cured the buds a bit longer but it was a good smoke and people were asking me if i'd sell some but i was like 'NO CHANCE',lol, it was my 1st grow and i savoured every toke of it,lol,the fact some of my mates and peers gve it the thumbs up was an added bonus but it dont mater what anyone say cos you just cant beat that feeling of smoking the fruits of your labour.ENJOY and good luck with your next project,im growng a few plants just now and they re looking soooo much bigger,better and more potent smelling than my blueberry grow,im hoping it turns out a good one cos this time i have been constantly studying and watching docufilms on growing weed and other aspects of the process.Im online just now about to purchase new light and seeds or the next grow.Thats what i love about it,its an INVESTMENT buying good lamps and seeds.Anyway i think you did just fine Buddomi,as i said ,be proud and enjoy.Smoke on