Pretty stupid question

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Cannagirl, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

but I have always been curious.... When you dont wash your hair for a couple days does it hurt at the roots? cuz mine does and my family just says i'm crazy. But it's too stupid to make up, i mean come on.

it's like an alarm....hey wash your hair! It's kinda strange but every time I wait a couple days to wash my hair it starts to hurt pretty bad actually. Man when I was on a habitat for humanity trip in mexico...it hurt like hell cuz i didnt get a shower for 2 weeks.

i dunno, it's gotta happen to more than just me.....

2. plastik

plastik Tomato Farmer

it is probably a mixture of the oils in your hair, dead skin, and tangling. when you wash your hair, you get rid of oils, dead skin, and untangle your hair, or at the very least, moisturize it so it is softer/more flexible. I know if i wear socks too long, it makes the an area on my leg hurt from pulling/tightly grasping, heh. maybe you should think about washing your hair everyday?

3. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

lol i usually do but i like everyone else get lazy every so often. :rolleyes2:

4. nikoatnight

nikoatnight Full Flowering

Hi there

Hi! I have fibromyalgia and have to keep my hair short cause when it's long and gets dirty it hurts like hell ( the roots ). It's the oils in your hair that collect dirt and make it very heavy and yes your not alone,lol. If it's like that you should either wash more often or cut it. Wish I could have long hair buts it's not worth the pain! Take care:)

5. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

I agree with your family your CRAZY!!!!!!!! PS but so i'm I

6. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

your hair hurts? HAHA!

ya whiners! go pour some concrete and feel some REAL pain!!!

LOL @ fibromyalgia!!!!

7. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

I've been a roofing carpenter and have done tile floor setting & grouting........and I'm a GIRL!!!

So, I know all about REAL PAIN!! It's called CHILD BIRTH!!!!

Get back to us women when ya know something about THAT kind of "whiny" pain!

And why, for the love of cheese, would you laugh at fibromyalgia???

Ever had it???

8. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

Cannagirl....

I wish to God I could get my hands on whatever kind of strong buds you're always a smokin'.......'cause DAMN GIRL!!! :punk:

You get your head wrapped around some pretty deep shit sometimes!!! :qbluewacko:

You're very introspective!

Just teasin ya!!

9. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

LMAO @ Geo...I was waiting for the child birth remark. :wink:

Canna....oh never mind. :rolleyes2:

10. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Ya well trust me the 23 kidney stones i had were no punk either! Being able to possibly sandblast a car with your penis just isn't right!:icon_confused: From the woman that i know that have had them and the nurses at the hospital they either said it was just as bad or worse and a lot of them said they would rather have another kid. Ehh but there has to be worse pain like having a million tiny fresh cuts all over your body and then being thrown in a pull of lime juice that seems like that would hurt even worse, ha or like having denzel cut your fingers off and then seal the wounds with a car cigarette lighter. newayz:laughing5: !

Fibromyalgia SUX, my mom has that and cistic fibrosis and she is in pain or having seizures when not on her meds, trying to convience her to smoke a little every now and again to help with the pain and her occasional inability to eat.

11. trillions of atoms

ive had 4 epidurals....been paralyzed miltiple times and gained it back through rehab. had sliped disks and a fusion at 18-from a car accident- i know pain. i pour concrete and might have herniated another disk today cuz IM DUMB and work TOO hard for ppl on welfare etc...etc- i will NOT get on dissability and drain my society- so ...i work hard everyday when i can and i feel pain in my spine everyday....but you whiners are complaining about yer hair follicles.....lol

you girls!

3 day wearin....

12. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Head. Now where did i go wrong with your ass. You better take those THC's and get into a 4 year university. you are the first member in this family to go to college but 6 year at a 2 year community college isn't what i had in mind! You weed smokin three day wearin nasty ass just like your daddy! And Wash ya nasty ass! :laughing5:

Man sounds like you've endured some pain trill fo reals!

13. trillions of atoms

14. trillions of atoms

and the pain ive felt is a drop in the bucket to a person with MS or cancer etc...etc........ when i feel bad.....i feel worse for them. im sorry if anyone out there thinks they hurt- but its all mindset. AND DRUGS!

:lmao:

15. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

you pay into disability for 30-something years, get so disabled that you can't pour concrete anymore ~ can't do anything, anymore ~ and you won't file for disability?

bullshit.

16. trillions of atoms

:lmao: work till i die babes :kiss: ill just shoot myself if i hurt that bad mary :elmer:

17. trillions of atoms

(in the foot so my back wont hurt as bad.....my grandaddy taught me ;) )

18. trillions of atoms

and not put into disibilities into for 30 yrs..... and im not to disabled to work- by any means!

if i can move i can work.....

my g maw picked cotton in the teens for 13 cents a day...during the depression....bloody hands n all. i dont even have a right to complain cuz she worked till the day she died (stroke while vacumming) died in my arms while in a coma.....

i have felt nothing in the grand scheme of things :D

theres many others we should be feeling for in the whole picture.

19. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Canna...do you wear your hair in a pony tail?? Only reason I ask is cuz when I wear mine all day and take it out>>>my scalp hurts frm either wearing it too long of a time OR too tight. Just a thought girly. ;)

Anywhos....pain can be managed by mind over matter. I have had epidural's, kidney stones, had 2 kiddies, 2 knee surgeries and so on...alwys thought I had a high pain tolerance but I think it is cuz I try not to think about it and take myself to my "happy place". Now I do however think some people have a low pain tolerance and they can't help it either. Just my 2 cent's.

Skunky>>>your right on the kidney stones!! OMG had it after I had my lil one and it was far worse then child birth!! :eek: Thank goodness I passed them quickly but yah I had to take pain med's when I had those pesky stones! ;) As far as childbirth....I was lucky and didn't have one pain in my tummy....just a back ache. My Doctor said he would deliver 10 babies frm me compared to other women. LOL I just remember wanting food & them not letting me eat till after my daughter was born which btw took over 28 hrs. As soon as she was born I was sending my ex-hubby to get me food...hehe :) Guess I was lucky as I know some of my frd's were in LOTS of pain.

Peace~Jersey:animbong:

20. trillions of atoms

different ppl take pain differently compared to what they believe the wors pain they think is and what theyre feelin now- weither er not the most pain they have felt is stubbing a toe---etc..etc...

im not here to dogg- but in comparison...i know i can deal with whatever is thrown at me and i make my cards work for me- but i skip all the small shit i "think" i should be hurting over cus its all inthe mind- u dwell on an ingrow toenail or hangnail - its gunna be bad...but the same goes for a cracked vertebrea- but if u cant function with the pain u feel...then it is the tru pain. you might think u cant function w some small shit-but its all in yer mind.

i luv and respect allof yall- i dont judge cuz i dont know how yall feel....but- i can say dead har is nothing in respects to a split fisk n pinched nerves- if i posted ever time i thoughti hurt id be complaining all the time...but u just end up dealing with it till ya cant m=no more- imma go lay down soon cuz i need to!

good luck ppl- just rmeber it could always be worse!