SW Swine Flu

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by TheFomorian, Apr 24, 2009.

1. TheFomorian

TheFomorian Neo-Shaman

I just saw Prince on Tavis Smiley, talking about chemtrails. I've seen those fuckers spraying here in New Hampshire over the weekend. Never seen it before, and I've seen contrails before and know the difference.

Keep your eyes and blades sharp.

2. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Well the swine flu went around before so it really is nothing new and they are preparing as we speak in NJ to have the shots available.

I do not see this as a conspiracy theory....?? It is just like any flu or virus but OK far worse but yes treatable when caught early.

Cancer and other life threatening illness are far worse IMO and often wonder why they can not find a cure. Makes you think they make so much money off ppl who suffer from it.

Anywhos.....sorry I just do not see this as some sort of scare as in the government being involved. If anything they need to crack down on ppl entering the US without having health screening or shots. Mexico and other countries are not always on top of things like this or ppl just can not afford health care.

3. TheFomorian

TheFomorian Neo-Shaman

Exactly. I'm sure there will be plenty of shots available. Shots produced by the same folks that knowingly sold HIV contaminated vaccines to 3rd world countries as to not take a loss on stock and boost sales in the US. The same folks that recently nearly killed everyone on the planet with super bird flu hybrid that they created.

Last swine flu the shots killed more people than the flu. It's not so much that the flu itself is a killer, but the fear this produces will allow for further control of the people. Just like the food scares leading to HB875.

Subterfuge is afoot. Don't get the vaccine.

4. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Become? No.....I've always been a survivalist. That's what life is.....surviving...is it not? :smokin:

It's my hunch that there is more than meets the eye when it comes to this flu...watch and see.

5. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Take a look at this article Mermaid.

Weaponizing Deadly Viruses: Historical Precedents

Nobody ever said that a weaponized virus would or should be untreatable. It stands to reason that just a quick spreading virus could kill many many people given the fact (as you stated) that most third world countries don't have proper health care.

Mexico is one of two countries believed to be on the brink of collapse (Pakistan the other) and I find it VERY suspicious that this flu outbreak started in the heart of Mexico....and not even during flu season. NO...there's something fishy here....count on it. Everything happens for a reason.

Mermaid likes this.
  6. TheFomorian

TheFomorian Neo-Shaman

Nor does the goal in every area have to be to do direct physical damage to the populace. In close combat, light and fast attacks are used for the purpose of eliciting a desired response.

Just look at the increase in boarder guards. Most carriers that are traveling across boarders are not at the point where they are showing symptoms - otherwise they would stay home. But sure enough, we've got an influx of masked guards that can remove people at will for "quarantine" without anyone around batting an eyelash. That's some sinister shit right there - even if not utilized immediately, it sets a precedent and desensitizes the populace to the police state.

7. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Yah that is fishy when you think about it....i forgot flu season should have been over in Feb?? Latest March for usually the flu starts in the late fall and winds up before spring hits. Hmmm and the last one was artificially induced? Think they may be doing this to keep ppl out?? Must be a reason right?? Well guess we will all have to watch and see how this plays out. ;)

Read that link...interesting indeed. Thanks for the info!

I know NY had a couple cases and they are my neighbor so playing the waiting game on this end hoping it does not hit NJ. All I need is my kid to get that ....ugh! She already caught that gawd awful strep almost 2 years ago this fall which looked like a spider bite, she was soo sick! Schools spread germs & then comes an "epidemic" which then it will spread into all schools. She knows to always wash her hands, use her antibacterial gels but even then when it is spread thru breathing the air, your basically screwed.

8. TheFomorian

TheFomorian Neo-Shaman

Just went to the 7/11. 4 planes out with trails. I've never seen them in this area before last week (I've seen genuine contrails, but not these short, quickly-dispersing trails at low altitudes) - in almost a decade of seeing flight activity living near an airport.

9. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Planes been flying low here for almost 5 days now...was wondering what it was all about?? Sure I live near the military base but shit, these mothers are flying so low, I could see a face in the window which was prolly the pilot, ;)

They always fly over my land but not as low as they been going....weird.

Then yesterday in NY they scared everyone with that stupid stunt of flying low and never let the city know?? C'mon....sure they apologized but after 9/11, those ppl were scared and all ran out of their buildings. Was one mass scare and that should have been avoided at all costs. ;)

10. TheFomorian

TheFomorian Neo-Shaman

Did they have tails? Condensation trails (white jets) apparently happen at high altitudes and stay visible for a long time. Low flying planes with short tails that disperse quickly are not normal. I'd heard about this, but really didn't look too much into it because I didn't see it in the area - until this weekend when I saw it everywhere. Then the outbreak. Then I looked up the difference between chem and con trails (remembering contrails from my youth). Then my wife put on Prince and he brought that shit up, mere hours after I started looking into it.

Really fucking weird. :passit:

11. TheFomorian

TheFomorian Neo-Shaman

Damn, SZeta, you sho saw that shit coming.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/5034385/

12. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

No they were not jets....big planes which is why I thought hmmm why are they flying this low?? Only time they do that is when the airplane show comes into town so NO this is not a normal event. They practice flying and such but I am talking all day/night of planes flying over the treetops which yah they are above them but not as high as they normally fly. I looked into it .....asked my frds in the military to see where they spraying for something like gypsy moths which they do but we are notified of when that occurs and it is not planes like the ones I am seeing. These are military planes, not commercial & why? I have NO clue nor did my frds who work on base but they all wondered what is up as well. Of course they are not working directly with the airforce and some are in the Navy or army but still it is strange.

13. TheFomorian

TheFomorian Neo-Shaman

14. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Sera, the only explanation I did get was they were also doing some bird prevention by having planes take off every 20 minutes?? Sorry but we have had birds here forever, lots of them and various types so I can not see that being the only reason?

One frd told me they asked and was told it was to keep the skies clear of birds?? :rofl: I highly doubt that...sheshhh! We have eagles, hawks, turkey buzzards and many many differ types of birds including seagulls as well.

15. gizmo_barks

gizmo_barks Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

The abuse of power is what scares me.

A few months ago, we had an ass leave a pipe bomb at a bank and called the police. The cops came and got all their gear on, and checked the entire area. They didn't find anything. After further searching, they found a device in the parking lot near another bank, near by. Thinking the device was nothing, one of these cops picked it up, and blew himself up. One other cop was injured. These people could have been saved if they used their heads, with the equipment they had.

I understand we need to save human lives, but if we give them equimpment we give our military, what will they do with it? I've seen what happened in Waco. People abuse power. Hell, even skuzzi complains how the mods abuse their power too much, lol.

Peace.