Whats perculating?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle, Feb 6, 2007.

1. SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle

SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle ~Movin on up'

thanks for all the welcomes :) im lovin the shit outa this site, i find myself checking forums more often than my email, lol and if u knew me i check that shit alot! lol, but cool to see everyone on here is very chill, a community of potheads.. what could be better than that?! only one thing i could think of... we should all pitch in a few thousand dollars and purchase our own island somewhere! lol

peace out everyone! ttyl

~Wizzle

2. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

welcome, wizzle! :wave: you sound like a cool dude! :D

3. SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle

SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle ~Movin on up'

thx mary

Thanks Mary, yeah I am the coolest ever, youve hit the nail on the head! lol, good to meet you too! can anyone explain what the ying-yang signs are underneath ppl's names?

Lates,

~Wizzle

4. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

not positive but i think it has something to do with your forum rep. not sure maybe snick, herb or someone else that knows will chim in.

5. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

wizzle,a brief understanding of the good and fair rep system....

The more posts ya make the more ying yangs ya get but that isnt yer rep....look at the green box under ppl's location on there posts and hover over it to see their reputation,also if ya read a good post that ya think is worth giving someone good rep or even bad rep(i rarely give out bad rep,hardly EVER!) then ya click on the hash leaf or set of scales(depending on what GK themne you are using) and you can approve or disapprove a dudes post and leave a comment they will be able to read,however if you use the BAD POST icon then all comments are only available to the mod/admin team in order for them to see what the fuss may be about and if a thread is on fire then they will put it out and close the thread.

Hope this explains it to you a bit,also you can only rep so many times a day and ya cant rep the same person till ya have repped 20 others,its a good system thats IMO fair and sensible.If ya get rep from a member with a high rep then you'll get say 5 rep points intstead of one rep point which is what ya will receive if ya get a good rep from a member with a lower rep,thats my understanding of how it works,its designed to prevent abuse and be fair and IMO it is,very.I hope iv explained it good enough but any of the mod/admin will point out any mistakes i may have said or missed out.Peace :pimp:)

PS:MODS:Snickelfritz,Wawona,Mr.Douglas,RandyHigh and of course herb is the admin along with webby who as far as i know pays for the site or summit similar,anyway hope that clears it up for ya.Peace wizzle:pimp:

6. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

it designates the number of years that you've been a member of GK, i think. :D

7. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

The Zin/Zang symbols represent the amount of posts you have....nothing more.

8. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

9. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

free speech rules...as long as it aint derogatory,etc.

Skunky thats the funiest quote iv heard in a while:lmao:,friggin hilarious!

WIZZLE~ yeah man im a grower who smokes his own and does some 'commercial' and yeah you can mention your activities on here ,etc as long as ya dont jailbait yourself up or GK,but as long as things aint derogatory then feel free to say as you please about your business...but dont let ppl know too much,although 90 odd% of GK are stand up guys on the level,just ya never know who is :lurk: w/out logging in,saying that the vBulletin system that GK uses is impenatrable so feel safe here my frizzle.Peace:pimp: Loving the snoop dogg lingo!