Anna Nicole Smith dead :(

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Cannagirl, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

She just collapsed in her hotel room and never woke up. I'm off to school and don't have time to find a link, but i just heard it on the radio.

2. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

3. natemic

natemic Developed Alternating Nodes

it was trimspa, baby!

[​IMG]

4. skunky

you forgot the "YEA!" part. Man i about fell out of my seat when i read that!

5. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Well they think it may have been her drug use or so they stated on the news. Apparently her frds all say she was heavy into them as was her son. Such a waste of a life....sad indeed. Not that I really cared for her but hey she was a human being yanno? I also wondered did all that YO YO dieting increase her heart condition....not good to keep gaining and losing weight quickly either. She was also hospitlized with pneumonia and a collapsed lung not too long ago...I am sure that didn't help either not to mention all the stress she has been under with the loss of her son....paternity issues. Like I said...whether ya liked her or not...you can't help to feel bad she died so young.

I really feel sad for her baby girl... :(

R.I.P. Anna....:angel8:

Peace~mermaid

6. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

One might say she was an unhappy person, had bad luck and just took a little too much of a good thing poor girl...

...I say if watching yur own kid die infront of you doesn't make you change yur life, yur fucked!

7. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

I am usually zen with everyone...but she made her own choices...start out life as a whore, and thats where you end up, dead off of diet pills and meth, months after your son did the same...hope she finds her peace

8. SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle

SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle ~Movin on up'

see what happens when you boot that black tar heroin? crazy enough she'd probbly still be alive if she was broke n fat, well im off to hell now see you all later! have agood night! lol

~Wizzle

9. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

For the conspiracy minded....

I think she was killed by her dead husband's family. They poisoned the food at the hospital and her son accidentally ate it and died. Now they got her. Notice how she and her son died the exact same way?

Now the family doesn't have to pay her anything.

10. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

COCAIN BABY, YEAH!

dumb bitch.

11. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

I think she was killed by her dead husband's family. They poisoned the food at the hospital and her son accidentally ate it and died. Now they got her. Notice how she and her son died the exact same way?

when i saw 1.6 billion she was in court for i thought the same thing AB.

gold digging bitch!

12. silent spectator

silent spectator Germinated

who gets the baby!?!?!

the big story will be about the paternity now and who gets the baby. what a sad way to begin life for that poor little girl.

13. skunky

Ya no matter what she did you can'y help but sympathize for the young one who never knew either one of her parents ans has to live with that and good knows what else, cause her mom wasn't the most liked person in the world. I just hope that kid doesn't off itself over her hardships.

14. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

^^^^WORD^^^^

As I said>>I feel for that baby girl. Not only did she come into this world losing her mum and brother, but they are still not clear on who her father is. I hope who ever ends up with her ....steps up to the plate to make sure they have ONLY her best interest at heart. Keep her safe and away from the media and all this negative shit as she didn't ask to be born.

As far as it being murder? Ummmm makes ya wonder??

.......then again like Chop said...could just be too much of a good thing.

15. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

R.I.P., anna nicole, a truly troubled woman.

16. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

what they doing with the silicone implants?

AlienBait that doesnt actually sound as crazy as some might think,i kinda thought the same myself,as we all know the judge awarded her the Marshall empire then they took it back again then she got it back again and now finally the Marshall family have got what they wanted....their fathers money which they felt was theres,she was never out the spotlight so poisining seems an easy solution,it aint as if they couldnt afford to pay some russian to put an unt4raceable poison in her system.

Do her silicone implants go to the grave with her or would they eventually swell and burst if left in ,thats what im wondering,im serious!Peace:pimp:

17. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

I personally am saddened. She perservered where others would have given up.

When I first heard it yesterday I thought to myself "she died of a broken heart". No matter what really happened, I think the loss of her son and her sprawling life were having a majorly profound effect on her. She was a very sad person :(

"She fought against so many obstacles — poverty. Teen pregnancy. A bad home life." And of course, ridicule. "But she persisted, where others would have shrunk away out of humiliation and shame."

RIP Anna

18. skunky

Ya i would have to say she didn't seem to give two shits about what anyone else thought thats for sure.