The Mr Nice Seed Bank Show

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by HappyHappyHighGuy, Aug 9, 2010.

1. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

Post your Mr.Nice plant photos here :popcorn-2:

Here's some of mine...

Master Kaze
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Medicine Man
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Doors
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. stickyicky24

stickyicky24 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Wish I could.....but I can't get any of his gear that I want. Honestly I don't deny they are quality genetics but I've been waiting a year and half for BW, MM, or SS to be released and have been SERIOUSLY frustrated by it.

3. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Mr. Nice Spice

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(last pic is mislabeled in my gallery as Comatose, but this is the spice).

4. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Same here, VERY irritated

5. HappyHappyHighGuy

Chris and Sticky...

Shantibaba has all those strains in stock at the moment for direct order. PM him on the Mr.nice.nl forum for details. According to the list I received recently every one of his strains are available direct, along with many limited releases. I'm expecting an order of SSH x Widow, G13 x Haze and Ortega soon.

6. HappyHappyHighGuy

7. HappyHappyHighGuy

8. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

stunning pics guys, the Master Haze and Spice look especially spectacular :not-worthy:

9. HappyHappyHighGuy

Thanks Link. It's actually called Master Kaze (masterkush/skunk x afghan/haze)

10. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Mr. Nice Super Silver Haze

Mr. Nice, IMHO, has some of THE BEST genetics on the planet. Well worth the trouble you may go through to get his stuff. I highly recommend getting your hands on any Mr. Nice genetics you have a chance to get. :thumbs-up: You won't be sorry.

Here is my contribution. Mr. Nice, Super Silver Haze.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:beerchug-2: :passsit:

11. stickyicky24

stickyicky24 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Why doesn't he just stock the Boo?? I kinda like to get the freebies when ordering from there or the Bay. My latest order of Strawberry Diesel x C99 came with 5 freebies of the Chem D cut x C99........pretty excited to pop em and see whats what. But thanks for the heads up HHHG. So I just join his forum and send him a PM???

12. HappyHappyHighGuy

I imagine he will stock Seedboutique and others soon with some of his strains, but there are lots of limited releases that can only be ordered direct.

Direct order is the only way to go if you want fresh seeds directly from Shanti/Nevil in overstuffed packs of 18 or more. Plus he gives a 10% discount to mrnice forum members and 25% to medical gardeners.

I've received a few freebie packs from Shanti that had 25 seeds in each pack.
    His freebies blow away anything by seed retailers which are usually a 1-5 pack of feminized seeds. There's no guarantee he'll send freebies but it does happen sometimes.

13. Stumpy

Stumpy Veggy Stage

Damn, nice looking buds in here.. I'd like to get a hold of that spice strain.. So crystally!!

14. Stumpy

Stumpy Veggy Stage

Do you trim those small leaves off or just leave them? I think I'd just leave them as triched up as they are.

15. HappyHappyHighGuy

I remove all leaves and use them for hash

16. HappyHappyHighGuy

Crosses made using GENUINE Mr.Nice plants are also welcome here

I've been selecting parents for the past year and will start collecting pollen soon. First up is a compact male Medicine Man that has a hollow stem that smells sweet like honeysuckle :droooling:

My favorite pheno of Master Kaze is the tall hazy one with solid cola pictured above. Very up and happy high :happy3:

The lady Medicine Man will be harvested in a couple weeks. I just vapped a dried lower nug and my tongue is numb and head is in the 7th dimension :new_infinity:

I also have Black Widow, Super Silver Haze and Shark Shock vegging and just took cuttings from my bonsai Devil mum. She has a nice mellow medium strength stone :redbong:

So far every pack of Mr.Nice seeds has produced at least one potentially good father. I've grown many different Shanti strains and although not all have stellar highs, they are all vigorous and beautiful plants.

17. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

Here's a shot of the MNS Early Skunk it's 33 days of 12/12 cut from the mom 59 days ago. Lights out and not my favorite camera. Always very symmetrical plants. Enjoy Steelcity

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. HappyHappyHighGuy

Baby Mr.Nice plants

G13 x Skunk seedling - 1 month old

[​IMG]

NL5 x Haze seedling - 1 month old

[​IMG]

Shark Shock clone - just started 12/12

[​IMG]

19. HappyHappyHighGuy

Hazey dayz

Super Silver Haze seed plant - 6 weeks flowering

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Soon to transform into 4 jars of SSH...

[​IMG]

18" Neville's Haze clone - flowering for 7 weeks. 4 weeks to go

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nevil is a beautiful plant and amazing smoke. I sometimes mix it with Oldtimers Haze for a great mental trip. Think of the Tron cycles. I have a male OTH that I may cross with this lady above.

20. Dixie Hicky

Dixie Hicky Excommunicated

ALLRIGHTY!

Here's my Black Widow and Medicine Man, today, DAY 1 of 12/12. The pic makes them look short, but they're six weeks old and are about 10". Since I have so many of them (and dont know gender) Im flowering now. Some Females will stay in One gal. containers for a Hempy SOG, but depending on how many fems I get, some will go into 3 gal. I have a clone of every one of these...and male clones will be tossed. Best male of each strain will be kept for breeding seeds of both strains and fem clones of each will be Bonsai Moms. LOL...I aint letting these EVER be out of my reach!

[​IMG]