close calls

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by FueledBySatan, Jun 30, 2006.

1. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Hey atleast you have a disclaimer now. Now all those worry filled days of being sued are long gone! :p

2. FueledBySatan

FueledBySatan New Sprout

damn i missed that whole fight. i would like to add that i would have just tied you up and left your ass in the woods and you can survive that way.

anyone else have any close calls?

3. SFC

SFC Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Your slacking Snick. There is no room on a cultivation site for an admitted ripper. The little red button beckons you.

4. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

No shit...

This is what I call a close call. I just got out on bail, so my grow was still going and a cop comes knocking at my door a half hour after I get home. Invites himself in (nothnig I could do about it, trust me), sits on my couch and begings to tell me that he'll pay me for info on dealers in my neibourhood. The whole time I can hear my grow humming away 2 feet from where he's sitting. Needless to say I took the form from him and told him I'd think about it (he must be stupid) and that I needed to be somewhere so could he please leave (I put it a little nicer than that). Almost shit my pants that day for real. Anyways I knew I had to go away, so I ended up packing up the room 3 months later.

5. skunky

Hell ya good to see some support that theives escpecially rippers aren't necessarily what we consider people we like to be around.

Chop, that suck man but ya if you open the dorr you can't keep them from coming in atleast in texas its state law that if you open the door its considered consent, hell cops in dallas are fuckers if they come they knock and you look through the peephole and don't re3spond to them they will start talking shit about we know you're in there we saw you look through the peephole, Atleast here if you want to be safe you have to get cameras! only way to go not like they can see you looking at the monitor!

6. DR.GR33NTHUMB

DR.GR33NTHUMB Banned

OK, i dont want to get kicked off this forum, and i know it wasn't smart to tell u guys i ripped once, but you can't judge me on this one act, im not a thief!!! Skunky, truce? And Fueledbysatan, i eat trees for breakfast :D

7. skunky

dude i don't have a problem with you and i wasn't trying to start shit or anything i was just trying to show you that its not ok to steal from others and that it is just simply a shitty act that doesn't neccesarily make you a shit person we've all done some shitty stuff in our life time no doubt and what makes us not shitty people is realizing the acts we have made upon others is not right and changing that. Not realizing our mistakes is the cause of our own demise, its kind like touching the stove as a kid you find out that shits hot and you don't do it again, unless you just a dumbass kid! Basically if your not a theif then your fine by me, but like snick said theifs are lower on my shitlist than lawyers and i agree and i just can't respect someone who thinks its perfectly fine to just take something from someone ya know, i'm mean i'd do a kick door only if it was payback and it would be to robb them as it would be just to fuck them or shit up or maybe just take back what they originally took from me, more than likely that. Its the difference between maving a gangsta mentality and a thug mentality, thugs think everything belongs to them and don't respect others, someone who is true gansta is just someone that don't fuck around and if you cross them you better be expecting some form of pay back. Sorry i just got out of my physics final and i'm stoned sorry for the no stop blabbing, Besides just curoius one of my problems i wasn't sure how to do is just in my head and i want to know the answer, does anyone for sure know how to calculate the mass of a planet when only given that its is being orbited by a small satelite in 20 days and the radius from the unkown planet to the satelite is 5000km(5,000,000 M). The unknowns are M1=Mass of planet, M2=Mass of satelite, Fc=centripedal force, P=Period, Fg=force felt on satelite, and Gp=grvitational acceleration exhibited by the planet. I think i got some shit like 2.67x10^19Kg. Damn i really need to stop talking, peace!

8. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

LoL SFC... I was merely giving it time to play out... See what would happen.

We have ALL done some stupid shit in our lifetimes... I think that now, the new guy
    (DR.GR33NTHUMB) realizes that it ain't too bright to stroll into a cultivation site & admit that he ripped someone... That is kind of like going into an Al-Qaeda stronghold & shouting "Allah is a pussy!!"

I am very surprised that no one came out and truely flamed his shit... Nice to see the members being civil.

He may yet be able to contribute something to the site, or learn something from it... We will see.

Of course SFC... The "Nuclear Option" is always available.
    ;) I'm just not in a big hurry to use it again today... I'm pacing myself. :D

9. FueledBySatan

FueledBySatan New Sprout

is that phys 1 or 2? i took the first one last semster and got a B so i dont remeber it too clearly. i guess you just have to find the force that the eatrh pulls on the sattelite. i would whip out my phys book and solve it but im entirely too lazy to do that right now.

10. skunky

1, Yeah well first i know you find the period by getting the circumfrence and dividing by the time then convert from per day to per sec, then you calculate the centripedal force that will give you the acceleration of gravity(Gp), but you still need to know the mass of the satelite to know the force of gravity felt on it, you use Fg=(GM1M2)/r², so not knowing the mass of the satelite turns it to M2(Gp)=(GM1M2)/r², damn i think i just fucking realized what to do, it changes to Gp=(GM1)/r² then you manipulate it to M1=(Gpr²)/G. Score i think thats it, i got 2.5x10^19 kg. for variables again i use M1=Mass planet, M2= satelite, Gp=planets gravitational acceleration, r=radius in meters of course, and G=universal gravity constant (6.67x10^-11 Nm²Kg^-2). But yeah thats what I got earlier just the numbers are different after the thousandths place so I guess its all good I guess I will see when I get my grade back I better get a fucking A on that bitch!

11. StashDaCash

StashDaCash Latae Sententiae Excommunication

To ban or not to ban that is the question...

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer

The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,

Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,

And by opposing end them? To die to sleep

No more.....

12. snickelfritz

WoW!!! We got Stash quoting Shakespeare!!!

I didn't even think he knew how to read...:rolleyes:
    :D j/k

13. StashDaCash

still waters run deep nukka

14. skunky

Ya but with balls like that your bound to sink! Right snick!

15. snickelfritz

LoL... Yup! :D

16. skunky

We might as well just complement STASH on his gynormus balls I Mean SHIT, even the little girl is suprised!

Snick everyone probably thinking what the fuck are these dude agreeing about this other guys ballas for! Its an inside joke and either your in or you aren't. So if you don't get your probably outside somewhere!

17. StashDaCash

my gynormus testicles are no secret you can see them from space

18. skunky

Yea but did you have to show them to little asian red ridding hood? :D

19. snickelfritz

Yeah... Nice profile pic Stash... :cool:

:rolleyes: It has only been there since yerterday... Thought you'd get a kick out of it tho.:rolleyes:

20. StashDaCash

lol i like it :) and i love asian girls ill show them all my testes before i am done @@@