K-2

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by HeadCase, Jun 13, 2010.

1. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

2. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

It works, but in the UK when it was legal it cost more than normal weed, tastes funny and just isnt real weed. It does give you a buzz though, real weeds better though!

3. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

never heard of it before... sounds similar to salvia?

What station was it on bud?

Peace

-LM

4. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

i tried it. it's not bad. but i prefer reefer. :passsit:

5. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

I've tried it. It definitely gets you stoned, it's instant and pretty intense for the beginning. But only for about 10-15 minutes then it's just a pretty decent high for about 30 minutes to an hour total. It's just herbs that are supposed to be sprayed with research chemical JWH-018. There are probably a few hundred other herbal blends available and marketed as aroma therapy that have been around and are sprayed with the same or other research chemicals, Like JWH-073, JWH-081 or HU-210. All the JWH research chemicals are named after their creator John W. Huffman. HU research chemicals are ones that were developed by Hebrew University. The HU-210 according to their research is 100-800x more potent than naturally occurring THC. Here is the paper that concluded that. http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jm00089a018 Though most of you guys probably don't have access to read the rest of that. Anyways these are what they have been using mostly for cannabinoid research since the goverment won't let them use actual pot in most studies. Looks like the Gov's refusual has bit them in the ass once again and now they have these super cannabinoid mimicry molecules that they are going to have to deal with.

There are plenty of different strengths of these herbal blends. Some have more JWH-018 than others and will give you a stronger and longer lasting high. There are even plenty of places to order it online in pure form. I was on one site and these guys were making their own that they could take with them on road trips and stuff just so they couldn't get busted. Though it's illegal in a lot of states now.

http://www.mountainindustry.com/products/JWH%252d018-99.9%25-PURE.html

6. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

That says not for human comsumption.

7. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Because they can't sale it marketed for human consumption. It was designed for cannabinoid research and the majority of that research is conducted on animals hence the not for human consumption, but it is fit for rat consumption. Get it? Kind of like other research chemicals like the Phenethylamines(2C-E, 2C-B, all of that), those were also sold by research companies and marked as not for human consumption. Kind of even similar to how spores are sold for mycology research purposes, or bongs are sold as tobacco water pipes. It's just one of those ways to bypass the current legislation. Now pretty much everywhere in the world is trying to outlaw these analogues as well.

Not the best for ya. It seems like the main reason they are trying to get rid of it is because of all the people in the armed forces and people on probation/parole that are smoking it to get high and they can't detect it by conventional drug screening methods.

8. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

I know people who can't smoke MJ because of piss tests. I know, I know . . . I've told them about synthetic urine, but they're afraid of getting caught using it. They'd rather fail a piss test or not smoke MJ at all.

Anyway, these same people smoke all this sort of shit. Fake chemically enhanced MJ? I'm sorry, but you might as well buy some gravy spray and cover your mashed potatoes.:laugh: About the same thing . . .

I would never try it . . . I don't think . . . but when I'm out of weed Ya never know what'll happen.:laugh:

Crazy shit and :ty: for the info Skunky. ;)

9. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Sarcasm is lost on you scientist types lol

10. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Why anyone would want a synthetic chemical version of anything is beyond my understanding. It just doesn't make sense.:affro: