For Those Having Trouble Getting On

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Webmaster, Feb 10, 2006.

1. Webmaster

Webmaster Webby

I have seen a few password request emails from people who did not have valid email addresses in their account. If this is the case then you may have to register a new name.

If you had a valid email address in your old account then please use the "Lost Password" link in order to reset your new password in the new system.

I am looking into creating a page on the old forum which will allow you to set your password on the new forum. This may not be available for a day or so, if ever.

The PM feature of the old site is still working. If you are having trouble getting your password from the new forum please send me a PM with your email address that you signed up with.

2. halfbreed420

halfbreed420 Begun Flowering

No problems here. Looks nice in here. Hope it all works out. I avoid change myself :rolleyes:

3. webby

webby Administrator

Update

I was able to get all the passwords from the old system into this one. So you should be able to use your old password here.

If you had already gotten a new one with the lost password feature it may have been overwritten. Sorry about that.

If you don't remember your password from the old forum, log into it over at http://forum.growkind.com/ and then go into the Profile. Your password will be shown in the password box.

4. MisSativa

MisSativa Blazed and Confused

Lovely

I had a hellafied time remembering my password.

NICE JOB WEBBY

:cool:

5. MisSativa

Better to have trouble getting on than getting IT on

Im a little confused about this

Welcome, MisSativa.

You last visited: 01-01-1970 at 03:00 AM

I would have been 5 years old...how many years prior to the www is that?

6. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

When at first you don't succeed...

...try, try again...

At first it was rejecting me Dazechain acct. password...twice over...red rover...

Then I had my password e'd to me...and it was that Professor ChumLeaf dude's acct...he's so yesterdaze...

So I don't know what happened...but I'm in...all good...all good.

DC:p

7. Dazechain

We have webbies...and a TOP DOG WebMaster...this place is so covered...

Catch us if you can...:cool: DC

8. Outdoorchronic

Outdoorchronic Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

thanks dude there was some problems ealry'r. wouldent let me log in and befor the forums changed it wouldent let me stay loged in to check my pm's and such now i can stay log in hehehe oh yea great job webby really fast:D now only if i can find out how to acess my pm's haha

9. Dazechain

Where's my avy...???

Don't tell me my avy is gone...noooooooo...my claystreet avy...please tell me all is not lost...Herb help...SFC...WEBBBBBBBBBYYYYYY!!!!

10. SFC

SFC Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Hey Daze just go back to the old GK,and copy your avatar, then bring it over here,and drop it into the spot on your control panel. I would do it for you but honestly we are all a little lost ourselves,lol.

11. PutTheKnivesOn

PutTheKnivesOn Superspartaaaaa

Wow, that was easy.

I feel naked without my avy .lol

Ahhhhhhhh, thats better.

12. Outdoorchronic

Outdoorchronic Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

it is so easy to make avater to i dident have to do any resizing and could pick any in my documents now can anyone help me find my privite messege's i went all threw my user cp and i can find anything

13. MisSativa

ahh thats better

Thanks SFC

May the force be with you

14. Dazechain

Ignore the alarm...

...just a drill...

I should give myself more credit...I actually loaded my ol' avy...my ol' avy is home sweet home...

This was only a test...in the event of a real fire...you would have been given instructions on how to burn a joint...thank goodness this was only a test...only a test...

Now back to yer' normal-ly scheduled thread...DC:D

15. Webmaster

Webmaster Webby

1970 is the start of time on a unix system. some things weren't fully transfered from the old forum, your last login date is one. there will be others.

as far as avatars, you can upload your own from the old forum, however this forum has different limits on the size. i saw a setting to change it but it may be a bit before i get to that. lots of little things to fix along the way but overall its close to done.

one new feature im looking forward to is the rep. ill have to figure out the best settings for it, but i think it will be a good thing. also not all of the little emoticons we had in the old system have been transfered over yet. if you see something missing let me know and if we can get it moved over i will in time.

16. PutTheKnivesOn

PutTheKnivesOn Superspartaaaaa

Nice one webby. :D

17. mistical

mistical Blazed and Confused

ahhhh, good old v bulliten:rolleyes:

18. The Dawg

The Dawg Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Webby

Thanks you made it easy.Had trouble getting on earlier and dont even remember what Email I regesterd with.

19. BelowMe

BelowMe Excommunicated

much better, thanks webster.

20. Wild Bill

Wild Bill A Fat Sticky Bud

Love the spell check. I'll bet Sparky does too.