Elite Genetics done!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by skunky, Jul 23, 2009.

1. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Well it's official. Greens/elite/kushman, possibly esquire, whatever you want to call him, the scammer. He got busted a week ago. If you don't remember MK guy pointed out a pic on the site that was claimed as "blood kush" was a photoshopped picture. Anyway here's the little story that was posted up.

2. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

I hope none of you guys were in his data base. :shocked:

3. MK-Ultra

MK-Ultra Excommunicated

Bwahhahahahahahahah

Damn they had balls

4. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Remind's me of neon all over again

WHY, if you're running something illegal via the net, would you have a 100 plant grow at the same address??!!!

I guess they figured they would be totally fucked when they were eventually charged federally, anyway...

5. skunky

Hey, you saw the scam he/she was trying to pull off. I don't think they thought very much period.

Time for another shot and a bowl.:thumbsup: :animbong:

6. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

I wasn't aware they were in the States.........couple of morons right there..

:smokin:

7. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

That's the whole point! They're that stupid that they deserve to get popped!

"You have four eye's"...

8. Gratitude

Gratitude Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

What is the indicator that is him and not some other dumb ass? There are a lot of dumb asses...oh wait I forgot where you live!

But really...just curious about what you are basing that on.

Couldn't resist the Texas jab:thumbsup: nothing personal.

Grat

9. MK-Ultra

MK-Ultra Excommunicated

I thought the part about the kid stealing from his mom was hilarious!

A dumbass taken down by an even bigger dumbass. Grat u bring up a good point though.

Any one wanna smoke some blood kush with me I got the seeds and they were red like blood and smelled like my moms tampons!!!

10. skunky

I said possibly, as in I'm not sure.... Honestly though why else would anyone else get so offended and then just disappear? Unless it was him doing what he has done on every other MJ forum, promote himself.

11. Gratitude

I wasn't inquiring about esquire's link or not, but how did you determine that the article was referring to Elite?

Grat

12. skunky

It was posted on his forum. I saw it on THCfarmer though. According to people who have ordered seeds from them they have sent stuff to that very name(the girls) and address.

13. Gratitude

Glad he's gone. Still hate the negative press around our plant.

Again...glad he's gone:wink:

:passit:

Grat

14. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

Anyone selling seeds within the US is just stupid.

15. skunky

Even more so if you are directing and conducing that business out of your girlfriends house, using her real name and address, the same house used for his projects.....:icon_scratch: Not sure how that ever seemed like a good idea. Most people get worried about sending seeds to their address much less trying to run a seed company.

16. daytrypper

daytrypper A Fat Sticky Bud

Can anyone find a picture of this guy? This is right in my neck of the woods.

17. skunky

So far no picture of him, but here is his GF

[​IMG]

http://www.heraldrepublicanonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1724&Itemid=53

I tried searching for a while for his pic but couldn't find it. I found a bunch of stuff about him being wanted in Michigan in April of 07 for wire fraud and delivery of 5 kilos. Apparently they were offering $5000 for any information to his arrest.

18. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

It has been confirmed by his cheerleaders that personally know him, he got nicked. For all the dumbass reasons you guys already pointed out.

I dont wish anyone to get busted for MJ, but this guy fucked up hardcore by not implementing any security for himself or his girlfriend. There maybe security issues for anyone who has ordered from him if he didn't destroy the shipping info. Anyone who posted grows on his website are at risk. Some of you may remember my ordeal with the douchebag, but I still wouldn't wish jail on him. How can I bitch slap him when he's locked up? :rofl:

19. skunky

:rofl: Man have you seen that movie Hot Rod? If not man you got to see it, basically the guy's dad is dead and has beef with his step dad, all he longs for his respect from his step dad which he feels he can only obtain by kicking his ass. He finds out his step dad is dying "How can I kick your ass Frank if you're dead?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAS_-nxcjQo&feature=related

Movie has

Isla Fisher, hot crazy redhead on wedding crachers

Bill Hader from forgetting sarah marshall that plays Brian, pineapple express the guy smoking at the begining, and Officer slator in super bad.

Danny McBride, the guy that played red on pineapple express

Pretty dumb, but pretty damn funny if you ask me.

20. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

wow

Where did the hot rod comments come from?! That movie is not only pis in your pants funny, it's literally PISS IN YOUR PANTS FUNNY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYNUOGGpkEg

This is one of the funniest parts in the movie...it's not as funny if you have never seen it, but for anyone who has, watch this link and you will be chuckling to yourself from the very beginning...haha...LOVE this fucking part!

Man, it started out super positive, then it just got CRAZY"

hahahahaha

hey Katie

Why do you call yourself voltron?

I don't know, maybe because it is super badass?!

We're not gonna sit in silence...we're not gonna lvie in fear...whoaaa ooooo ooo oo oo o o whoaaa oooo ooo oo oo o o

HAHAHAHA..totally thread jacked.