Goodbye cruel world of GK!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by SirStynkalot, Jan 11, 2010.

1. SirStynkalot

SirStynkalot A Fat Sticky Bud

I got raided on christmas and the cops have my computer. my attorney said i'm good to restart again, but I have no easy way to get on the internet. don't worry about me- I'm protected and should have my stuff back and another crop in full swing within a month or two.

Much love, and I'll be back with treats soon!

2. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Good luck!!!! what do you have a med card. -Bud

3. Potsitiveminds

Potsitiveminds Developed Alternating Nodes

how did they catch on to you through the internet?

4. virago420

virago420 Excommunicated

I might be mistaken here, but I dont believe any of you are going to get a reply. He's shown as Excommunicated. Not sure but isnt that banned? Dunno.....

5. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

wonder what he did?

Oh well hope he had a med card

6. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

That acct. is closed.

7. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

It's a smart thing to do when Leo grabs the computer-Bud

8. Toker2

Ya i guess your right.........

BA BYE .........

Hope your ok though................Sir:passsit: :potleaf-2:

9. Mr. Gardener

Mr. Gardener Full Flowering

There's no way to know that they did catch on to him through the internet. They could have come to his house via any number a ways.

10. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Sucks mi compadre. You must be in a med state to be getting your gear back. In my state it's gone gone gone...plus whatever else LEO decides to help themselves to. Us MJ felons use all that filthy dealing luchre to buy tons of toys and stuff you know. :roffl: Yeah right!

So many questions and no way to ask. Pulling for ya stynk.

Anyway...hope you get back to GK on another account. We'll be looking for ya.

BTW....Hey any LEO who's logged on checking Stynk's account activity:321fu: :dog-nana: get a real life that doesn't include harassing otherwise decent folk.

11. Toker2

I'm no expert on computers but would not a pass word to be able to log into windows fuck em up?

I had my comp fixed one time and forgot to tell the technician the windows password......He could not do shit with the comp till i told him......

Maybe he was new??

I know about safe mode......but if there no guest account?

And as far as im aware when you log in on safe mode you still need all the passwords to get it to places like this no?

12. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

They can access your computer without your passwords.

13. Toker2

Wow i had no idea, how can they do that?

Hook something up i suppose ?

14. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

The police have hackers too you know ;)

15. choker

choker HIDING OUT

I highly doubt they look into ones computer to see what sites you visit. They have already busted you if they are looking in your computer. They do look for photos and correspondences via email that may help prove you are selling or to get a lead on another grow or dealer.

Yea since when do they give your shit back.......wishful thinking from 1 who lost a toyota sequoia that cost new $48.672.87 which was payed for.

16. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

I wouldn't be surprised if most everything on the web didn't have backdoors designed into it for law enforcement. Specially since 9/11.

17. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Appreciated!!!

Very TRUE! Though i hope he's doing good. It was very decent of him to share such a moment (Not everyone likes to even share such matters!!!) :thumbsup:

Here's hoping you'r BACK asap, n LEO havent done any real damage!

Peace n much Respect bro,

Take it easy n be well bro...

UBB...... :potleaf-2: :thumbs-up:

18. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

WORD^^^^^

Totally! :thumbsup:

19. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Exactly bro... If "WE" can know such things.....:F-A-Q: lol

WTF do ya think the LEO can FIND if they TRUELY wanted!?!?!? :ponder:

As the Good Man(fellow Toker) Said before me, Why do they always seem to bassically Pester such a Human Being,lol,TBH, A guy that Presumably has a MEDI agreement of w/e kind...:ponder: that again...

It Really is sad when they do this to such people for starters!

Hope all goes well brotha!

Keep the chin UP,

Be safe,

UBB (chin UP bro... :wink: )

20. choker

choker HIDING OUT

We don't want to share matters because of the results. People calling ya a rat. People saying "the only way your not in jail is you ratted on someone" People just straight up shunning you. We come on to share our experiences and what we have learned to help others.