So What do you think of this...?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by lukesmommy, Aug 28, 2009.

1. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

2. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

anyone? McFly? Beuller?...

Thanks

-LM

3. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

ok...?

So how bout this, what kind of vaporizer do you use? Has anyone used this type before (It's called "Extreme" by Arizer")?

Peace

-LM

4. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

vapes

I am in the same boat as you. I have been tempted to try one but shit dont know which one to buy or really how they work.

teamster6

5. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

I simply can not afford one, but I am getting a zong (and possibly an old school graffix I used to smoke on in college) for a wedding present. One day I will vap, liked it before when I've tried it, just don't want a cheap one. That one looks pretty damn nice.

6. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

I know a guy that owns an extreme, it's pretty awesome. I liked it and I know he likes it. If you got the cash I say get it you won't be disappointed.

Oh and I owned a volcano but got rid of it. Just used my vapor bros more often and had someone offer me a good price so I sold it. Volcano is nice and works good but honestly you can get something that you will be just as pleased with for a shit ton less.

7. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

well, i ended up getting one off of ebay for $154-, including shipping. Not too shabby, huh?

i'll letcha know how it works!

Peace

-LM

8. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

I would have bought the Vapor Brothers for the same price. I researched before buying mine and wouldn't own anything but a Volcano or VB. Hopefully yours will work well :thumbsup:

9. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Hey HHHG!

Which Vapor Brothers' do you have? Does it have a balloon attachment- as that was one of the selling points for me?

Thanks for lookin in!

-LM

10. virago420

virago420 Excommunicated

Ive never used one myself but Im interested in trying one. I dont really want to shell out the money without giving one a try first. I really dont have any problem smoking a joint, just curious as to what the buzz is all about. Peace

11. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Hi Virago!

I love vapping! It's just not as harsh on you as smoking- you can really tell the difference IMHO. The high from it is really nice too. I've also heard you can use the left over mj for cooking with...?

Anyone tried this? Cooking with the leftovers? I've heard mixed reviews on this...

Peace

-LM

12. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Never cooked with it, but I've smoked the left overs......nothing more than a bad headache.

13. HappyHappyHighGuy

I think they only make 1 model. It is a wooden box with the hot element in the front. Same design as other manufacturers but it has a ceramic heating element which is supposed to be safer. It doesn't have a balloon attachment because there is no fan.

:vape:

14. pookie

pookie Veggy Stage

i will definately try this

when my crop comes in...the hand reminds me of "mr hand" from the old "mr bill" claymations from back in the day (70's) when SNL was funny!:smile:

15. skunky

I'd take the extreme over the volcano any day honestly. The extreme is cheaper and does just as good of a job as the volcano.

You can make some butter or hash with the leftovers. I wouldn't try smoking that shit because it will be the nastiest stuff you ever tasted. It tastes bad enough when a fresh bowl flashes in the vape after 2 drags or so much less smoking it after you have exhausted most of the goodies. Just make sure when you make your butter and stuff you strain it will, I wouldn't want to eat that shit either.

16. HappyHappyHighGuy

I'd never pay $500 for a vaporizer. That's why I got the Vap Brothers, plus it helps support Growkind.

17. skunky

I did and I regretted it.:rofl:

And for those that don't know what HHG meant by it helped support GK, he ordered his from vaporwarehouse, the link between the 1st and second post on every thread.

18. HappyHappyHighGuy

The only problem I've had is the whip breaking easily, but I've only had mine since January.

19. stickyicky24

stickyicky24 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

LM sorry I didn't see this thread or I wouldn't have started mine. This is a tough decision because everyone over at ICMag is on the Silver Surfer band wagon. They all say it's by and large the best for the money. So I take it that no one has experience with that vaporizer??? My problem is I've never owned one OR used one so I have no clue what makes a good one and what makes a shitty one therefore I have no clue what to look for when buying one.