Meet-n-Greet reminder

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by ResinRubber, May 8, 2010.

1. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

RE: high altitude baking.

For me, high altitude baking is much the same process as low altitude baking.

Roll it up, light it up, smoke it up :jj:

During high altitude baking however, one does tend to inhale deeper, hold it in longer, and slow down and savor every hit a little bit more. Especially if outdoors. :thumbs-up:

2. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

You guys are killin me.......i got a prego lady, i cant go anywhere far:roffl: :roffl: not to mention my REAL women need love and attention

DAMMIT IM JEALOUS!! I WANT A Fn Tshirt!

3. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Ill pay for CC's if u guys dont mind. He's helped me out alot even though hes a Dick!

4. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

So we have T6 as a L and he said M, like his wifes, in the recent post . . . which is it?

Teamster6, are you a L or a M?

5. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

1 large and 1 medium Rocky

Teamster6

6. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

What temperature do you need for Beaver I don't want to eat any bad beaver if you know what I mean-Bud:flyy:

7. PharmDoc

PharmDoc Just a NORML guy

Everyone got their orders in?

Remember to tell me or Rky specifically what type of item you want, otherwise it'll just be a T-shirt. Not that it's JUST a T-shirt, but it'll be all you get:thumbs-up:

See you mofo's in Colorado!!!

I can't wait:bong-2: :bong-2: :bong-2:

8. RkyMtnWayHigh69

I just finished the order and I'm heading out to go pick it up this afternoon.

We still have some time if anyone forgot anything, but I'd hate to drive all the way across town for a shirt AverageJoe forgot to order . . . or something like that. So, any additional orders can be done, but it would be a little more of a hassle . . . but I would do it willingly and happily. ;) :ebert:

Mr Douglas likes this.
  9. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Rky and Pharm....thanks for picking up the slack and getting this done. :thumbs-up:

We all owe much thanks and good vibes to Rky. He suggested the site, is supplying the main kitchen, is doing the running on the shirts and has been in general the man making sure everything is coming together. Dude, you are awesome! We wouldn't be doing this if it weren't for you.

10. RkyMtnWayHigh69

Actually, it was PharmDoc who sorted through the posts and compiled the list.

As for my part of the entire deal, it's ENTIRELY my pleasure! I'm very honored to be part of this entire thing.:biggrin::ebert:

So, thats PharmDoc and ResinRubber and everyone else for your help and assistance in making this all happen. ;)

11. RkyMtnWayHigh69

Awwwwww shut up, your making me blush.:roll: :rofl6:

12. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Just met Doc and his girl this weekend. Very cool ppl!

Cant wait till the meet n greet.

13. ScottyG420

ScottyG420 Marijuana Handler

shirts

Hey there Doc. I'm not gonna be able to attend. Surgery & moving have pretty much squashed any plans I had. Even if I don't go, can I hook up with a shirt? I can pay just about any way you want. Money order, paypal or whatever. :flyy:

14. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

I gotta spend 8 hours in a car with him. Is he going to live or will I have to shoot him?

15. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

After 8 hours in the car with him you might want too shoot yourself-Bud

16. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

LMAO bud u kill me! IDK RR his girl might hurel all over, J/K Doc. im really just kiddin. RR heis a really cool guy man, Even showed him my babies. You should have a blast drivin down there!

I was starting to think about drivin my car but fuck that i flyin:flyy: the whole trip is a tax write off ne ways lol! So RKY know anyone who needs a home remodeled, roofing, or siding done? See i just made it into a buisness Trip:affro:

17. RkyMtnWayHigh69

I need my roof done. Bad! Get your ass out here. I'll pay you in t-shirts and pot.:laugh:

I need to hit the lottery . . .

18. PharmDoc

PharmDoc Just a NORML guy

Yeah, the poor misses had too much beer the night before at a local fair, and couldn't make it to the state fair the next day. Poor Boa got a rear view mirror shot of her puking in a bag as we followed them. Shit we barely made it onto the freeway....

She's better now.

BTW this dude's got a fuckin sweet setup in his place. AND....

a fuckin ALLIGATOR! Don't even think of robbin his shit boy, he'll turn you into gator food :affro:

19. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

THANK YOU!!!!!![/b

Kisses & Hugs when I see ya!!!

Sorry.....NO topless huggles!!

I reserve that privilege for Bud only!! :thumbs-up:

20. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Are you trying to give a old man a hearton-attack-Bud