Saddam, A True Muslim And A Genuine  Khalifa

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nobogart, Nov 5, 2004.

1. nobogart

nobogart Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Saddam Hussain is my hero. A true follower of Quran and Sunna, who followed the footsteps of our beloved Mo… I curse Bush every day like my all other Muslim brethren for attacking Iraq and removing my hero from his khilafat..

We the Umma were so hopeful that one day he will become khalifa of the world and rule it but the infidels stopped him in his tracks. May Allah punish them for this treachery..

All the Muslim Umma is behind Saddam like me. We are going to vote for Kerrey, not because we like that infidel fake, but because we hate the infidel Bush so much for attacking our Muslim utopia Iraq ruled by the true Mujahid e Islam Saddam.

These infidels don’t understand. They bad mouth the Saladin of our time. Only we the Muslim Umma can understand that what Saddam did was in accordance with the Quran and sunna.

Along with the evil infidels, some ignorant Muslims also bad mouth him. These corrupt Muslims are those who have taken Christians and Jews as their friends and “awlias”. Great Allah has said in the Quran that whoever takes the infidels as friends is one of them. God covers their eyes and seals their hearts.

I ask all these ignorant, misguided souls who are the embarrassment to Islam and Muslims, the following questions:

You say Saddam had his critics assassinated in cold blood. I ask didn’t our beloved Prophet assassinate (at least 80 people by historical records)?

You say Saddam gassed and killed thousands of innocent citizens. I ask didn’t our Prophet behead 900 innocent Madinan Jews in cold blood?

You say Saddam and his sons raped innocent women. I ask didn’t our Prophet and his son in laws raped innocent women that they captured in their raids?

You say Saddam attacked his neighbouring countries Iran and Kuwait unprovoked and caused death and destruction. I ask, didn’t our Prophet attack his neighbouring communities like Khaybar, Mustaleeq and more than 60 others unprovoked and caused death and destruction?

You say Saddam tortured his prisoners and burned them to get secrets. I ask didn’t the Prophet torture Kinana, Safia’s husband by burning his eyes and chest to get location of treasure at Khaybar?.

You say Saddam had no qualms about killing even his close relatives. I ask didn’t our Prophet have any qualms about killing his close relatives at Badr?

You say Saddam had several wives and many concubines. I ask didn’t our Prophet have nine wives and several concubines?

You say Saddam made his wealth by robbing others.. . I ask didn’t our Prophet acquire wealth by robbing merchant caravans and booties?

You say he used to risk the life of others to protect his own life by putting his double in his place to avoid assassination attempts. I ask didn’t our prophet do the same when he made Ali wear his clothes and sleep in his bed to trick Meccans when he escaped to Medina ?

You say Saddam only cared about saving himself and didn’t care about his close friends. I ask didn’t the Prophet do the same when Allah informed him that a man from Bani Nadir has gone on the roof to roll a rock down on him and his companions sitting next to the wall, and he quietly took off without telling them about the impending danger?

You say Saddam stayed safely behind and got so many killed by sending them to war. I ask didn’t the Prophet do the same in all his raids? Didn’t he stay safely behind in Madina or if he accompanied his men he followed them from behind wearing two coats of mail during battles and sending others in the front to die?

You say Saddam’s cronies did the dirty work but he took the biggest cut of the loot and became rich. I ask didn’t our Prophet do the same by inciting others to wage war for him, fight and die but he always received 20% from the booty?

Allah said in the Quran to make the Prophet your model and copy him in all respects. That is exactly what Saddam did. He prayed, he fasted, and he went to Hajj like the Prophet did. He even followed his sunna when it came to hiding. When the Americans were looking for him, he hid in a hole in the ground. When the Meccans were looking for the Prophet, he hid in a hole in the ground. Saddam is a true Muslim and a good follower of our holy Prophet.

2. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

3. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

nob, if you're so determined to represent muslims, why don't you pack up and take off for iraq? you'd be a happier person and some of us would, too.

send us a postcard! :smokin:

4. smotpoker

smotpoker Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

sounds to me that saddam did alot of bad **** nobogart.

you see i hate bush too. not because he took out saddam, but because he's a fucking inbred hick. you notice which states went kerry? the west coast and then the north east. all them hick ass mid west & southern confederate flag waving yokels went bush.

its time we all woke up! way to go west coast!

5. nobogart

Quote: from marymaryquitecntrary on 9:32 am on Nov. 5, 2004
    nob, if you're so determined to represent muslims, why don't you pack up and take off for iraq? you'd be a happier person and some of us would, too.

send us a postcard! :smokin:

I don’t think so marry, but one thing is for sure you cannot defeat what you do not understand.

6. nobogart

Quote: from smotpoker on 10:23 am on Nov. 5, 2004
    sounds to me that saddam did alot of bad **** nobogart.

you see i hate bush too. not because he took out saddam, but because he's a fucking inbred hick. you notice which states went kerry? the west coast and then the north east. all them hick ass mid west & southern confederate flag waving yokels went bush.

its time we all woke up! way to go west coast!

Should we ask bud3 how he feels about that statement? Someday you will look back and thank them for their vote.

7. smotpoker

smotpoker Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

bud3 doesnt seem like an inbred yokel to me.

:bongdude:

8. yorkshire smoker

yorkshire smoker Veggy Stage

its a shame the prophet didn't jump off a big cliffe.

9. Bong O Matic

Bong O Matic A Fat Sticky Bud

Why would you bring up a year old post.....**** i'm a hypocrite i've brought up a 2 year old post....but that's bullshit.....how can any fucking person like Saddam.

10. nobogart

sacasim just dont fly well in text does it. LOL

11. SFC

SFC Latae Sententiae Excommunication

You keep shooting over everyones heads NoBo. Has anyone heard from Bud3?

12. Hairy Hemphill

Hairy Hemphill Veggy Stage

In a survey taken last week in Iraq, 56% of the people polled said life was better under saddam.

Don't forget, saddam was considered a valuable ally during the reagan/king bush I regime.  We (the U.S. of A.) loaned him millions AND sold him WMD.

As a matter of fact, during the Iran--Iraq war the Iraqi air force bombed one of our warships in the gulf, killing several dozen U.S. servicemen.

We told saddam "no problem, forget it."

Based on their track record, I DO NOT accept as gospel ANYTHING bushco has said about saddam.

Did he kill some of his own people?

Probably.

So did we.  In fact we wiped out entire cultures and civilizations right here in the U.S.

dog bless amerikkka.

(Edited by Hairy Hemphill at 1:35 pm on Dec. 25, 2005)

13. StashDaCash

StashDaCash Latae Sententiae Excommunication

LOL life was better under saddam than it is now ill agree to that. THE COUNTRY IS AT WAR ! anything would be better than walking out your door and seeing troops fighting Saddamist. However in a few years it will be Alot better than it ever was under saddams control. And they can build a country to where the worst thing they have to fear is the government doing illegal wiretaps VS the government dragging you out of your house and executing your family because you voted 3rd party

14. Hairy Hemphill

If they become just like us, maybe they'll have to worry about sending their children to die in an invasion/war of agression?

15. StashDaCash

Or you could leave them as they were and let thier children be killed by thier own people which would you rather have ?

16. Hairy Hemphill

-There are more Iraqi's being killed now than under saddam.

-Have you forgoten what we in the U.S. have done to our native American people?

Why is it bad when saddam does it but fine and dandy when we do it?

1/2 of Iraqi's say life was better under saddam than under the iron boot of foreign oppression

and

2/3 want us out.

What does that tell you?

17. geheim

geheim Excommunicated

18. PutTheKnivesOn

PutTheKnivesOn Superspartaaaaa

Iraq will become another israel, enemies on all borders.

19. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Hairy seems very familiar for some reason. :smoke2:

20. StashDaCash

Tells me your trying to justify actions that have happened over the last 20 years to things that happened over 200 years ago. Im sure they want us out because thety think they can handle it from here. Bottom line they can't . And its funny how you know how many people died under sddams rule when noone can give an amount of the people he had thrown in mass graves only estimates. Just because it sounds good when you say it doesn't make it a fact