Thanks everyone.

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by Dmented03, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Dmented03

Dmented03 Veggy Stage

So this is what im going to do only two of my plants or actually still doing something so im going monday and buying two 45w/150w=2700 lumens CFL bulbs and concentrating one on each one of my still alive and thriving plants. The other im going to dedicated to being a noob. And im going to start saving for better equipment. Let u know as it advances. Thanks again.

P.S. Can ne body tell me the difference between KB (Kine Bud) and hydro if there is ne.:icon_bounce:

2. greybush79

greybush79 I-Y-Q-Y-Q-R_!!

2 cents

wassup,

1st, make sure your flourescents are 1-3 inches away, even touching if not too hot. It is good to hear that you are saving to improve your grow, you will definately reap what you sow(lol).

Kind bud or KB most of the time just refers(not reefers) to high grade, the pricey stuff. Many people throw around the words Hydro or "dro" with no actual knowledge of how the grower grew his weed, once again refering to the pricey shit, "high grade" is the category all these words fall under. Real Hydro refers to the grower using a hydroponic medium for growing( roots in solution constantly or filled and drained on a cycle)There is also aeroponic(sprinkler system on roots) but you never hear someone say, " hey I just scored some aero or 'ro'! " because like I said unless you know the grower and his operations, it is difficult to decipher hydro, aero, soil, soilless, bio, organic etc. It's high grade!

"All governments are liars and murderers. . ." - Bill Hicks

PAx

GB79