Some new strains to me.

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Lvstickybud, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Well, I think it's about time I start one of these grow logs. I put 3 fem beans in seperate cups of water for about 6 hours. I then put them in some paper towels and a container. I checked them about 30 hours later and they looked like this:

[​IMG]

I have a feeling that these are some vigorous honeys.

I've had this for awhile and have been just waiting to have a chance to try and do them right. Firstup, Barney's Farm Red Cherry Berry:

[​IMG]

Delicious Seeds Cheese Candy. A Freebee. I couldn't decide between this or Barney's Farm Red Dragon, but I started the Red Cherry Berry, so..

Cheese Candy:

[​IMG]

This one I have also been dieing to try that a got from a friend, Chocolate Rain:

[​IMG]

I know it's not much, but I haven't done seeds for awhile, and I thought these were pretty long for that short of a period. I'll let these get a little bigger before I add some more pics. Thanks for checking in.

edit: Holy shit, Batman. Those sucker's are huge!!! I uploaded like I always have and even downsized them. Oh well.

2. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

:coool:

3. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

:popcorn-2:

soil, hempys? you going to mom them out or just go straight into flower

Now you've forced me to keep on my log :)

4. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

My usual. I'll veg for about 4-6 weeks, top and take clones. the first group will be DWC, after that, who knows.

5. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Nice. Interesting selections.:passsit:

:popcorn-2:

6. jr215

jr215 Caged hippie

Sounds like a SWEET mix. Pun intended.:roffl:

7. queenbud

queenbud Germinating

I seem to loose every seed i do this way..I have better luck just putting the seed in the ground to germinate,and they thrive. Don't know why maybe im just too ...rough. with the seedlings,me being a ...rough....guy

8. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Once you get the tap root showing, you have to be very careful not to "hurt" it. I use peat pucks and I make sure that I put a deep enough hole to put them in. Then I lift carefully, holding the shell, without to much pressure. I put the taproot down, again, carefully, first and just cover the seed covering. The next day they usually pop their heads out.

9. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

update time

It's been a bit and they're just dying to get going.

First up, Red Cherryberry:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chocolate Rain. This one is a couple of weeks behind. The first one I did didn't "throw" it's seed covering and there were no leaves under it. It seems to have caught up nicely.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now for the Cheese Candy. This one ended up under a burnt out cfl for about a week. Well that's what I'm blaming for the stretch anyways.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I thought I'd toss up one of the clone only Trainwreck just for shits and giggles. (well that and it's going right next to them.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They'll all be topped later today. Hopefully I'll be able to cut some clones in a week or so and get these going. Right now they stand about 10-12 inches.

Let me know your thoughts and thanks for looking.

10. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

:popcorn-2:Those are some healthy looking plants, LV! Keep us updated on these girls!

11. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Look good man! :thumbsup:

Watching the CR in particular. :popcorn-2:

12. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Looking healthy as can be.

:thumbs-up::thumbs-up:

BBT

13. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

They all look really good but man I'm super jealous of that Trainwreck! Branchy and I love those long Sativa leaves. Trainwreck is one of those strains that if you've had the real deal you want it in your stable. I bought some seeds from Humboldt Seed Organisation but they were duds. I do have Training Day though and I'm hoping for at least one Sativa Trainwreck leaning pheno.

14. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Cant wait for the next update LSB. Love the structure on the train wreck. :popcorn-2: