Soil and flowering question

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by Scorpio, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Scorpio

Scorpio Sticky Skunky Buds

I got some Cow manure, Mushroom Compost, blood meal and bone meal, and a bag of perlite. Good?

Do i mix all of this for to use as soil, or do i make a tea of of these ( If i make a tea do i just use the potting soil, and use the tea as plant food.

When it's time for flowering, people have been saying dont use the blood meal(Nitrogen) Just use the Bone meal(Phros), or should i use both during the flowering stage? What's best for the plant during flowering stage?

2. buddomi

buddomi Banned

3. Scorpio

great video, but i seen it many times, but doesn't answer my questions in the video. I need to know do i quit giving my plant it's blood meal during the flowering stage, and do i use all the ingreadents in the soil?

I'm going to go ahead and use the Manure, Mushroom compost, blood meal, bone meal, and perlite, I have potting soil but i wont use it.

People say when it's in flowering use bone meal(Phros.) So it will develop the buds, or should i use blood meal and bone meal? What do you all suggest?

4. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

i would cut the source of nitrogen way down after the first cupl weeks of 12-12. you might wanna continue to feed just a very small amount of nitrogen after that, but it's not absolutely neccesary. especially after week 5 or so of 12-12.

5. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

^^^ yup

hmmmm drop the N down in flowering....sound familiar scorpio?? do you wanna listen in the pms or do you want to doubt me?? im tired of helping ppl who dont listen. ppl who pm the fuk outta u every day for ?s and then ask everything over n over agian in the forum not including asking the same ?s in pms four times, then posting on forum... so every noob from timbuk two can throw in there 2 cents. if u wanna listen fine but asking these ppl questions too is probibly wasting all there time to replying to your threads cuz you dont listen or even read what ppl post.... why dont you go to hitimes or marijuanapassion or hgforums or somewhere and ask the same ?s you ask here. maybe someone will turn you on to our real grow trade secrets,.....

bongwater and koolaide.:cool:

if some mod wants to check our pming...and just see what im talking about- im sure they will understand why im making this post.:rolleyes:

i dont have problems helping ppl but you cant talk to closed ears, it just gets old. IMO

6. Mr. Wakenbake

Mr. Wakenbake Latae Sententiae Excommunication

if you wanted to go organic you should of got online and ordered something...I am getting the Metanaturals nutes both the grow and bloom for under 40$ shipped...a good deal if ya ask me.

And you don't have to deal with nasty smelly bags of different MEALS....you ought to check them out...may be a lot easier to deal with than makeing a bunch of smelly teas and having to wait on them to compost......

just a thought there for ya

7. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

i have to agree 100% mikey. the simpler the better i say. i learned it from the master and he loves those metas of which you speak. once you put all of that other "stuff" in there you never know what's going on and what's doing what. not to mention, if a problem arises it makes it much easier to diagnose if you have only soil and 1 nute instead of 14 different amendments and nutes.

8. HighGuy™

HighGuy™ Begun Flowering

That's why I decided to go with FF soil and nutes across the board. I didn't want to have anything delivered and the store in my area doesn't carry Metanaturals or Black Gold. Otherwise I was gonna go with those like Herb suggested. I figured that the less chances I give myself to fuck up, the better my plants will like me. :D

9. ontheisland

ontheisland Veggy Stage

I've been trying to tell Scorpio that same lesson but he dosen't listen to me either. Asking repeated questions, hijacking threads, just ridiculous bs from every direction all the time from that guy. He's an idiot

If I were him, I'd be embarrased. He gets chewed out by so many ppl here on this site that I'm surprised he's stuck around for as long as he has (2 months). Yeah that reminds me, since the 1 1/2 months he's been here, he's been crushed in the majority of his posts and even got caught hijacking someone elses thread in order to ask a repeated question he asked in another thread days earlier.

trillions of atoms likes this.
  10. carly22

carly22 Developed Alternating Nodes

cant we all just get along? :confused:

11. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

I think I remember you asking a simular q in another thred. If a soil mixture is what you're after, check out the link to the GrowFAQ. Scroll down until you come to: Soil & Soiless Mixtures. There are many recipes and mixes you can check out. Have a good read before you go mixing anything ok dood. peace

http://www.drugs-forum.com/growfaq/GrowFAQ%20Basic%20Topics.htm

12. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

I think I remember you asking a simular q in another thred. If a soil mixture is what you're after, check out the link to the GrowFAQ. Scroll down until you come to: Soil & Soiless Mixtures. There are many recipes and mixes you can check out. Have a good read before you go mixing anything ok dood. peace..

here's the link

http://www.drugs-forum.com/growfaq/GrowFAQ%20Basic%20Topics.htm

13. Scorpio

I have the Blood meal ,and bone meal.

Blood meal combo 11-0-0

Bone meal combo 1-11-0

What is something that i could get for the K potassium, during flowering that is organic like the blood and bone meal? I have a pelletized Herbicus and tropical plant food, that is 13-8-9 , but i'm afraid that if i use that for my K, that i will over fert, my plants with the excess N and P in the fert, so any good organic products for only K?

14. buddomi

buddomi Banned

15. Scorpio

Hopefully i can find a some K in an organic form, next time i would take up that offer and order some pre-mixed soil, instead of all this solutions and mixing, cant let $50 worth of the material go to waste.

16. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

:rolleyes:

Next time I wont waste MY time........:cool:

17. buddomi

buddomi Banned

18. Scorpio

thanks for the help evryone.