hey where can i buy Fox Farm soil?????

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by carly22, Aug 7, 2006.

1. carly22

carly22 Developed Alternating Nodes

Hey guys does anyone here know where i can buy Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil in the Vancouver, BC area? :confused:

i know i can order it online but i dont wanna pay for shipping and stuff if i can get it at a store here but so far, no luck. would really appreciate it if anyone knows...to please tell me! thanks bye

2. killahkush

killahkush Veggy Stage

I asked how to find the shit too and finally I found out, there should be a store locator on there site somwhere I'm not sure if it has it for out side the US too though.

3. carly22

ok i just checked the fox farms store locator but it only shows the states.. sigh. i did email them tho and ask if they know of any stores in vancouver that carry it so hopefully they do....

if not maybe i should go with a diff soil...

4. jerseydude

jerseydude Banned

You could use a good potting mix WITHOUT fertilizer added and that has perlite or vermiculate added for good drainage.

If you can get your hands on worm castings and add some that would be best.

5. greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny Excommunicated

6. carly22

7. anton9881

anton9881 Established Healthy Roots

Just grow in bat guano. You'll love it!

8. carly22

man i was just looking at bghydro.com , they have fox farm ocean forest for like $12 a bag, i need 6 bags.. guess how much shipping would cost? $232 US!!!!!!!!

holy crap man!:eek:

9. weedgrl

weedgrl Metalhead

I use Miracle Gro's Organic Choice...I get it at Lowes, but you can try looking at your local home improvement stores.

If you are set on the FF soil, try wormsway.com

:)