The Kids Are Alright

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by Professor ChumLeaf, Mar 11, 2005.

1. Professor ChumLeaf

Professor ChumLeaf A Fat Sticky Bud

Tibs...snacks for asking...today marks 5 weeks, and those pixs were taken on the 9th, so they were approx. 4 weeks along in budding at the time of the snaps...

GH, welcome and yer' kinda in the ballpark with that assumption, but I think you might be held up at the snack shack...for you and others I will drop the veil of mystery...

If you look at the group shot...the very middle one is a Dutch Passion Feminized Blueberry Strain that I obtained thru Jay da' beanking...placed around the bluberry...directly to the left rear you have a DP Fem'd Skunk #II also from Jay, in the right rear you have a DP Fem'd White Widow, front left is another White Widow, and front right is 'nother Skunk #II...

In pix 3, from top to bottom...far left kid...is an Afghani X Northern Lights, and the 5th image is a cola view of my Hawaiian kid...these last two kids are beans I obtained thru a fellow grower who obtains his beans from a seed bank in Canada...me feelin'kind'a lucky these daze...lol...

Suffice to say folks, it's a daily change in the living quarters of my kids...in fact in just the last week since these pixs were taken...all have morphed into SuperBud mode...puff, puff, like a fish...I like it, like it, yes I do...Stones nod...lol...enjoy y'all...enjoy...and could someone pass the salt for me popcorn... ;)

2. nobogart

nobogart Cured Fat Sticky Bud

<<<< passing the salt.

(Edited by nobogart at 5:41 pm on Mar. 15, 2005)

3. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

How do we know they're yours PC? I don't see your name on 'um. :LOL: Hell...I might just claim them as me own. :heybabe: Oh wait...these are mine. :erm:

[​IMG]

4. Nesta

Nesta Full Flowering

Very Nice! Both of you. :beerchug:

5. Professor ChumLeaf

Sparkster,

Eeeaaasssyyy there, me friend, hold the grow...

Ha!...Well I suppose you are right...really no way to prove they are mine...wait a gosh darn minute...yes there is a way...in fact last nite I was just sitting there minding my own farm when the thought occurred to me...perhaps I should personalize the next batch of photos...in other words...next time my buddy comes over to take pixs...I will install some sort of message in the pix...just so there is visual proof...I was seriously on the verge of making out the sign last nite...it was going to say "Mr. President, eat your heart out!"...or maybe something short and sweet like..."**** Bush"...or maybe just GK Forever...hell, I don't know Herb...but I will for the sake of an identity crisis instilled by your threat upon my credibility...get something up on the wall behind "my" kids to prove the plantation is "mine all mine"(VanHagar)...lmao...(j/k)!!

Nesta, appreciate the nod...

Nobo, at first I thought you meant less than...and I went home and wept...cuz' I thought what, less than he expected for the cost of a bag of popcorn...only to find today, that you were just passing the salt...breathing easier now, thanks!

And GH...They look long, strong and down to get the friction on....that is an inspirational phrase if I ever did hear one...so if you don't mind I might use that phrase in my pep talks to the kids...thanks!

Enjoy and let it be known...there is graduation pixs yet to come...I will be sending out invitations soon...please be kind and rsvp...blend y'all...Chad(Hangin'...that is) ;)

6. Administrator

:roll: I was just teasin' ya PC. ;)

7. SFC

SFC Latae Sententiae Excommunication

I can't believe my eye's.You finally showed up with some pics. Them baby's are straight.

8. Professor ChumLeaf

Why thank you, SFC, thank you very much...I lean towards forward, rather than straight though...lol...ol' stoner talk...tanks, SFC...your nod means mucho gratification for me head...still sittin' on a few more minutes of fame...kinda hopin' Lil' T takes a peek soon...like to hear her critique...in time... ;)

9. Professor ChumLeaf

Righto, 'Erb...what is understood, need not be discussed... ;)

420 posts....yippee ky I yea!... ;)

(Edited by Professor ChumLeaf at 12:07 pm on Mar. 17, 2005)

10. georged5150

georged5150 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Herb was not lieing about paint can's. I thought he was being a smart ass to me when he seen mine. hehe Paint can's rule.

Nice looking grow you got there. Some questions. Is that where you keep your light? What would happen if you tied those over and lower your light? If those are going to be one big bud then just ignore me.

Keep the pics comming I love to see how these turn out.

(Edited by georged5150 at 8:53 pm on Mar. 17, 2005)

(Edited by georged5150 at 8:55 pm on Mar. 17, 2005)

11. Administrator

A smartass I may be, but not in this case. ;)

12. Kiwigrower

Kiwigrower Full Flowering

Nice looking grow you got there. Some questions. Is that where you keep your light? What would happen if you tied those over and lower your light? If those are going to be one big bud then just ignore me.

Sorry i dont know how to do a proper quote.

I was kinda wondering the same thing as george, but didnt want to come across as a basher:erm: or anything Chumleaf, but have you put any thought into tipping or fimming? Because to my eyes you have just let them grow straight up, and the higher the plants, the higher the light and imo less lumens for your plants overall. :cheese:

quick edit, they do look pretty impressive though after saying all that [​IMG]

(Edited by Kiwigrower at 9:20 am on Mar. 18, 2005)

13. Professor ChumLeaf

G5150 & Kiwi...

Good questions...and points well taken.

Matter fact my photographer was by last nite...and as we scheduled the next photo shoot...he says Chum...why don't you tie these back aways allowing this lower growth to have a better opportunity at getting sum light...I says to my pixman...you make a good point...maybe I should consider that...the reason I shy away from tying the plants this way and that...is cuz' I have tried the string art method before...and it just seems to be more of a hassle then it is helpful...I tend to wind up getting tangled up in the criss-crossing of strings trying to water or check my plants...not only that, would it not create more of a canopy for the side that is not benefitted by the tying back of the main cola stem...I don't know maybe someone here could offer up some helpful technique or method to this tipping or fimming you speak of...and thanks for the props...mucho respect for all here.

Just one last thought, if I were to consider some reconfiguration in that closet of green of mine...with the kids I currently have, what would be the most recommended and advisable route to take as I enter into the home stretch...22nd of March will mark week 6 for budding...and I believe the strains I am growing will begin to show bud maturity by 9th -10th week...maybe 11 on my Hawaiian...but I certainly feel it is all downhill from here...I like the coasting part the best...hold on...here we go... ;)

(Edited by Professor ChumLeaf at 11:36 am on Mar. 18, 2005)

14. Lil Toker

Lil Toker Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

WOW :shocked:

Beautiful ladies you got there Prof :ebert:

Nice to see you've got some pics up to share...

Be good to those girls....

Lil

15. Professor ChumLeaf

Lil' T...

Thanks for stopping by...thought you might like to see some of Stella's friends...they ask about her all the time...lol...

I will treat them well...that is a given...velvet glove...red carpet...the full monty...they be spoiled...in the long run though...they will help me reap what I have sown...down on the farm...where the weather is always tantalizing...

I will be updating the kid's photo album thread soon...set up a photo shoot for April 5th...they will be 8 weeks along then...til' we meet again, Lil' T...be well...Happy Spring~!...Chad(Hangin'...that is) ;)

(Edited by Professor ChumLeaf at 11:57 am on Mar. 18, 2005)

16. Kiwigrower

Kiwigrower Full Flowering

As for your current grow as you said you just gotta coast it, but tipping or fimming could be something you consider on your next grow. No need for an abundance of strings and tying down, just a few nips in your vege period to bush them out a bit.

Have you not not heard of tipping Professor?

17. georged5150

georged5150 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Make something to hold your pots at 45 degree angle. Have a few on both sides criss crossing with your light right on top of them...Hehehehe Just a thougt

18. Administrator

I got 6 more pics to load PC. Soon as I process them I'll have them posted for ya. :ebert:

19. Professor ChumLeaf

'Erb...

Great!...If I haven't said it before...I will say it again...Herbster...you have been instrumental in helping me acquire my kids and I's fifteen minutes of fame...my hat is tipped...my appreciation runneth over...thanks a whole bunch...Chad (Hangin'...that is) ;)

Top of ol' Bluberry all covered in frost!

[​IMG]

5 Dutch Passion Fem'd Beans/Bluberry(middle)WWidow(backleft & frontright)Skunk# II(backright & frontleft) All these beans from Jay da' BeanKing...long live Jay! ;)

[​IMG]

Give it up for Miss Hawaii 2005!! Modeling the latest swimwear by Chumleaf Creations...oh, and 1 Ballast by Hydrofarm, almost forgot...

[​IMG]

Miss Hawaii pin-up centerfold...eat your heart out George Bush...git yer' own weed, buddy...

[​IMG]

Jungle-cam by ChumLeaf Creations...

[​IMG]

Group Hug Shot...aahhh... ;)

[​IMG]

(Edited by Professor ChumLeaf at 12:07 pm on Mar. 21, 2005)

(Edited by Professor ChumLeaf at 12:11 pm on Mar. 21, 2005)

(Edited by Professor ChumLeaf at 12:14 pm on Mar. 21, 2005)

(Edited by Professor ChumLeaf at 12:16 pm on Mar. 21, 2005)

(Edited by Professor ChumLeaf at 12:18 pm on Mar. 21, 2005)

(Edited by Professor ChumLeaf at 12:21 pm on Mar. 21, 2005)

20. Administrator

No worries PC...I'll put the pics in your post so you can do what you will with them. ;)