I need serious help

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by Purplenurple, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Purplenurple

Purplenurple Germinated

this is my first grow, i have had my plants for 8 months now, they have been through alot i didnt have a good setup at first and thats why it has took so long, i have a phototron which is like i big glass box with 5 lights in each corner, i have it on 18 hours light and six hours dark. i have two females, they are beautiful now the problem is the buds on them are itty bitty and they arent growing that fast, what could i do to speed up the process, because i have planted seeds for the next grow and in a month ill have to kill them if im not ready for harvest, please respond

2. ishmeil

ishmeil cannabis connoisseur

dude a lot can happen in a month. and why do you have buds when you are on a 18/6 cycle??.. give some more information and thatll make it easier to determine why your 8 month old plant on a 18/6 cycle has buds period... strange to be honest with you.. but yea wait it out is my advice

3. Purplenurple

Purplenurple Germinated

i started out sexing with 12 and 12 i thought after 2 months u move the timer up to 18-6 what time should i have it on

4. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

Change your light schedule to 12/12 and watch the buds grow like crazy.

5. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

Next time, start with 18/6 and after 2 months change to 12/12. :)

6. AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe Begun Flowering

how big is this plant an what kind lighting do you have...8 months is massive for a non-revgged or bonsie plant...peace az

7. nikoatnight

nikoatnight Full Flowering

WHOAAAAAA 8 months it must be a monster:laughing5: now the stretch, hope it's not toooooooooooo bad. Can u say tons of weed for you:) Enjoy!

8. SMARMY

SMARMY Cuban Bee

He's using a phototron. Can you say airy popcorn buds?

9. Jake

Jake A Fat Sticky Bud

I can say it but it makes me cringe when I do. Especially after 8 months of vegging lol.

10. whiskykid

whiskykid Veggy Stage

wow, I remember phototrons...I always wanted one back then, never could afford one.......8 months, that plant should be bustin outta there, aint those things like 4 ft tall?