Plants Dried Up Outside

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by swizol, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swizol

swizol Michael Clegg Budski

I had brought a couple males to my boys house and they've been inside for a few days and I brought a female up a couple days ago. He put them all outside this morning and got home today after work and said the males are dried out pretty bad.

I know this is probally from the light change as the female has been under an HPS and the males have been just in house lighting......

I haven't seen em yet but I would like to know if theres anything I can do.... And I know it's hard to tell without pic but......

2. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

water them?

3. choker

choker HIDING OUT

I would have never thoght of that.

4. swizol

yeah me either?????? C'm on now I'd think sumone would have a better answer instead o the obvious....but thanks freaks

5. choker

choker HIDING OUT

dump a cup of 20-20-20 lawn fertilzer on them. Just so ya know this is a smart ass answer

6. LionLoves420

Well, come on, "Dried out?"....what the hell does that actually refer to? Are the leaves browning? Are they flowering? Where are they "Dried out?"

I don't think your question was that "obvious"

And don't go throwing fertilizer on there until you know exactly whats wrong.

7. swizol

lol there males in flower stage showing pollen.......I just want to save them to cross strains..... Water'll probally do it and I'll tell him to bring back in house???? Or no?? I just can't belive they crisped up in a day...

8. Jake

Jake A Fat Sticky Bud

This isn't rocket science. If they've been there for 2 or 3 days and then he put them outside and they "crisped up" it has nothing to do with anything other than the fact that he never watered them. Put a fairly dry plant outside in the wind and sun and it'll dry up in a day easy. I can't believe this is actually a question.

Yes water them. Problem solved. I wish there was one of them smiley things that hits himself in the head with a hammer. I'd put 6 of them right here.

9. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I am not commenting on this topic, just helping Jake out with his smiley problem..... :)

10. swizol

I like the samrt remarks by "Jake" aka "Feds".......No really though......You :punk: :rolleyes2:

11. Jake

Jake A Fat Sticky Bud

LMAO thanks AB ! Swizol I'm not trying to bash on ya I just think you had a stoned moment. Water them plants ASAP and they'll probably pull thru (I hope).

12. swizol

no, it's just they're not in my possession and my boy called me in all sorts of panic mode....so i guess i paniced (sp) as well...but thanks guys

13. LionLoves420

THANK GOD...I thought I was having a stoner moment stating the obvious...

14. swizol

lol wut a nie guy u are.....LOL Thread closed??? :)

15. swizol

lol wut a nie guy u are.....LOL Thread closed??? :)

16. StinkyBuds

StinkyBuds TooStonedToPost

LMAO at the yankees fan!!!!

Whats it like loosing 16-0?

O and yeah water...... might help a dry plant ;)

17. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

:BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

:angry7: :angry7: :angry7: :angry7: :angry7: :angry7:

:bduh: :bduh: :bduh: :bduh: :bduh: :bduh:

:violent1: :violent1: :violent1: :violent1: :violent1: :violent1:

:eek:fftheair: :eek:fftheair: :eek:fftheair: :eek:fftheair: :eek:fftheair: :eek:fftheair:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.