CINDY # 1 harvest

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by Dixie Hicky, Jun 14, 2011.

1. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

just whatever info on the strain... since this thread was supposed to be about it.

2. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I thought CC already noted that it's not really 'cindy'.

I have no idea, but I lean towards someone who seems to know what they're talking about.

Is it (C99) 'cindy' or isn't it?

3. ShadowWarrior

I haven't a clue. I assumed she was talking about cinderella99 or whatever it's called

4. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

Ok so 'Cindy' is actually Cinderella 99, a fast flowering Sativa...Originally, she was from Brothers Grim or something like that, but they no longer make seeds..Multiple 'breeders' have now made f2's and such....The beans I got were from Mosca Negra who made his line using 2 different seed stocks..I think 1 was from Joey's Weed and I'm not real sure about the other without actually looking it up.

There's obviously going to be multiple phenos in every pack...In mine, there was a Pineapple pheno, a Fruit Punch pheno and a Peppery pheno. The Pineapple is supposed to be the most coveted and some view it as the Holy Grail for Sativa's as she will finish just under 8 weeks indoors. The high is a racy head high..No real stone to her, kinda motivational..I didn't experience the ceiling effect.

I let her go though as she's just not what I'm looking for. I don't care for the high, I'm more of an Indica guy. I guess it comes with my generation. She's a medium yielder with not so dense buds. Now I'm not an expert grower or whatever, but I completely fucked up other plants and got dense hard nugs..

Anything else you want to know?

5. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Its nice stuff, but you cant get pure C99 anymore.

Any Cinderella strain out now is a Hybrid. None finish in 50 days or less though lol.

6. ShadowWarrior

yeah, got any pictures?:alienwink:

7. JuggaloKing420

8. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Heres my Pineapple Pheno

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

Aaaaaah, Dixie no.

I like her. Has a good heart. Half a bubble off plumb, but I like her.

Bye Dixie.

Peace......

10. ShadowWarrior

Hey juggalo, cool pics man.

I read the part about the ac/venting problem. RU still having that problem?

What I did was go to HD and buy a window-mount ac unit. It'll pull air from outside while keeping the room cool so this ought to help with the problems I'm having too(i'm hoping), bcuz my venitlation is fer shit and have no way to rig up ventilation without drawing all kinds of attention and permanantly destroying property that isn't mine. So I'm gonna put this sucker in the window and see if it doesn't help my plants thrive a little better.

11. JuggaloKing420

Nah man, I fixed it by putting the A/C in the window..Now temps stay at 75

12. ncmaineac

ncmaineac Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

dixie

i liked dixie as well...i thought of her as inciteful and she spoke my language from the early 70's and late 60's...this and maybe one more thread was all i have seen of her flaming...had not seen that side of her...maybe she got her feelings hurt by no comments...but she didnt have anything to do all day so she would put an answer to her own thread before anyone else would comment...she did that all the time...

i wish i could have talked with her before she left....

she did earn the excommunication for sure...too bad....

13. Kaiser Puff

Kaiser Puff Full Flowering

I stayed out of this thread after the blowup but people actually went back to topic lol.

I grew Joey Weed's C-99 and Pineapple Express on different grows. I ended up with a rotten fruit pheno with semi dense buds and a airier hybrid. The C-99 was indeed a racy sat dom high that finished in about 55 days. Im convinced PEx is closely related to C-99 but my PEx while the same fruity funk as my C99 was a little denser, less hungry for Mg, and the high wasnt as strong nor as racy, up type high. Unless G13 Labs reveals the lineage of PEx we'll never know for sure...

14. weedbee

weedbee Established Healthy Roots

"Just remember this one simple fucking statement of goddam FACT: In tow years, NOBODY has EVER been "shunned" during a grow except me....who, coincidentally or not, IS the ONLY female grower who actually GROWS weed."

Geez leave for a week and somehow I come back to find that Dixie, is the only female grower??? Really? I gave myself a good look in the mirror and it looked female when I looked between my legs. I know I haven't posted any pics except in my gallery but come on. We are all here for the same reason...We love to grow! Leave the personal shit outside. I read and read everything here to learn more and more. My thumb is a light green and would probably be black if it wasn't for the kindness of strangers on this forum. Thanks to all!:not-worthy:

Bigbud214 likes this.
  15. ShadowWarrior

you may need a male's perspective on this:thumbs-up: .. just to be sure.

16. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Hey Weedbee

I will offer my opinion as a certified F.B.I. Agent......

LMAO..... Femae Body Inspector

I know LAME.... couldnt resist

17. weedbee

18. greenthumbwhitethumb

greenthumbwhitethumb down w the moral majority

Hey there WB!

I didn't know you were a chickey! Good to see another on here. There's only a few of us bangin' around here, keeping the boys in line, lol!

GTWT

:XXhippylove:

19. weedbee

Glad to meet you!:passsit:

20. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Ok GTWT

Out with it you exactly is bangin who????? :dog-nana: :dog-nana: :dog-nana: :dog-nana:

:roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl:

LUV YA