Leaf Problem

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by mike, Aug 26, 2006.

1. mike

mike Veggy Stage

Leafs are turning brown and dusty at the tips and littel yellow spots appearing on the botom set of leafs.
    I grow 1 plant under 2100 lumens, soil, ph 6.0 - 6.5, fertlizers i use are 10-60-10 but here latley i got ahold of some 24-8-16 that i have been using more. I have 2 fans one on constintly and one only when the light is on. Temps stay right at 72 F - 82 F. Also using a ionizer to get ride of its dink smell. So why are my botom leafs dieing ? Sorry No Photo ATM

2. LowRydr

LowRydr Veggy Stage

more info needed. soil or hydro? are they flowering? what week?

that's a big shift in fert potency. if flowering you would do better to stick to the 10-60-10. could be a micronutrient deficiency too.

also, as you move into flowering, the bottom leaves will start to yellow, this is natural. by harvest time almost all leaves will be yellow.

3. mike

mike Veggy Stage

They are in soil not hydro. Could it be where i changed nutrent ratios ? My plant is only 6 weeks old from seed. At 6 inchs tall. I would rather it not flower this early. Was waiting for it to be atleast 1 foot but ran into another problem with that. Not anofe grow space at the moment to be any taller then 2 foot bush. So my biggest question is how soon is too soon to start flowering from seeds.?