about useless' GH 3 part formula

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by psi6923, Jul 12, 2010.

1. psi6923

psi6923 Excommunicated

I am just wondering about the kool bloom liquid. You said to only use it on week 5 and to use less of the grow also. I'm just wondering why that is when it is 0-10-10. I am on week 4 now and have just been using the formula at the normal strength and adding 1 1/4 tsp. Kool bloom per gallon since week 2 of flower. Everything looks good but I would like your input. Thank you.

2. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Hey useless that would be cool to through us some advice on how much of what to use? Im runnin the DWC

3. If you can get "Mother Of All Blooms" to add into useless' formula I HIGHLY suggest it. I saw a VERY noticeable increase in yield using it

4. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

not tosound like a newbie but how did u use it? i know add it like another fert. but do i decrease any of the other three?

5. I followed Useless' directions exactly. Used 1.25-3.5-9 as the fert base, and then 1/2 of the recommended amount on the bottle the MOAB came in for week 5. I saw no burn, so I am going to try to use full strength this time around, cant wait to see the results!

6. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Thanks RG ill be pickin up a bottle b4 the 5th week!

7. I didnt do an exact apples to apples test (my grow conditions were a bit different and im still learning) but I believe it added an extra 20-25% on the LOW side in terms of final yield

8. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

You can use koolbloom throughout, but not with my formula as it will burn.

RG got it, obviously he read the instructions ;) j/k guys.

You need to drop the base nutrients (the 3 part) by half when using MOAB or Bushmaster. As far as KB, I also use it like the MOAB, only in week 5, because eventually you are going to notice burn if you use it as directed with my formula.

RG, DO NOT use the MOAB at full strength with base nutrients. You will be flushing out trying to prevent the burn you will see within about 48-72 hours. LOL. If you are going to use it full strength, do not add any base nutrients. This means, no 3 part for that week. As long as your plants are totally healthy, and not showing any signs of deficiency, especially N, this an acceptable feed method for week 5. However, I only run it for 4-5 days like this, then flush and back to the program.

Hope that helps.

9. Haha I just wanted to see how far I could push them. The girls LOVED it last time, but I am running a new strain so I won't push it to far this run

10. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Well, let me put it to you this way, my Katsu Bubba Kush and Pre 98 Bubba Kush are the heaviest eaters I have ever seen. That is a serious statement, I am not being facetious. They take just about anything I can throw at em. But...they can't take 50% base nutrients with full strength MOAB.

Full strength MOAB with no nutrients, yes. 5ml per 5 gallons. But like I said, only if they are perfectly healthy and not showing N def. at all.

Trust me on this guys, I indirectly helped develop it by testing it for my friend the Mad Farmer and giving feedback while it was in R&D. I have used this product every way possible, since it was first thought of. I have done what you are thinking, and the results will be as I said, burn within 2-3 days. Then you gotta flush like mad and then you get pissed because it burns so much so fast, crispy, that you just lost about 30% of your yield, and destroyed the terpene profile. Just trying to push it a bit. ;)

Save yourself the headache, the hassle, and the crappy buds...learn from my experience.

ResinRubber likes this.
  11. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

.... dam dude did u go to weed colage or somethin?.... lol useless u da fuckin man man!

12. psi6923

psi6923 Excommunicated

Thanks useless and everyone. I will just get the MOAB and use it at 50% recommended strength during week 5 only as the formula says