ice cream

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by rasganjah, Oct 15, 2010.

1. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

We're gong out to get a treat! Some ice cream. What's your favorite ice cream?

gizmo_barks likes this.
  2. ScottyG420

ScottyG420 Marijuana Handler

We got a local ice cream shop here that they make they own from scratch. I love the vanilla. It's crazy killer good. If I'm buying commercial ice cream, I'll usually hit up a pint of B & J cookie dough.

3. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Peach boston

now youve done it I gotta have some

Teamster6

4. blah blah boy

blah blah boy Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Mint :droooling:

5. bncooldude13

bncooldude13 I supply your drug dealer

B & J: Godfather, Chunky monkey, and moose tracks. O and ice Creams With Hith Bars Candy....omg :droooling:

6. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

Ice cream place in m hometown

guy flied in from accross the country once a month to make all the ice cream...SECRET recipe...if they run out they run out. I wish i could describe it better but its the scremiest most butterfattiest ice cream in the world.

OREO is un-fuckingbelievable. It is currently 5 hours away from me...maybe i'll make a trip sometime soon.

No shit, i'd drive up there to get a couple gallons of it.

7. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

my favorites are mint chocolate chip and anything with chocolate and peanut butter. :droooling:

the mrs loves old fashioned Rocky Road. :droooling:

8. rollin2techno

rollin2techno cL053t Gr0w3r

Coffee or Mocha flavors. Also, Cookies and Cream or Orange Dream (Orange Sherbet & Vanilla mixed).

9. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

I love icecream all kinds butter pecan & pistachio,just to start-Bud

10. My old job brought me by the Ben and Jerry factory quite often, but never got a chance to stop in.

I am more of a cheesecake person. With my diet I only get a piece every 6 weeks or so. I got a piece tonight, it's coffee cheesecake with a brownie crust. I've had cheesecake all over the country, hell, the world, and it's the best I've ever had

11. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

I love vanilla with the lil bits of vanilla bean in it.

Peace....

12. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

Safeway grocery has their own store brand, and they make an AWESOME Butterfinger ice cream. That's my current favorite. :droooling: :droooling:

I like Rocky Road, Pecan Praline, and Mint Choc Chip also.

13. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Peanut butter and chocolate. Homemade by the wife, which I am eating a bowl of right now. Put one of her brownies in it too and some choc sauce.

Pure Fucking decadence.

Retirement is good !

Budz:anibong::anibong::anibong:

14. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

I didn't know Safeway was still around!!! I haven't seen one sence I was a

kid.

Peace...

15. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Sunnyside's 'Bear Claw'.....formerly made by Denali.

(Dark chocolate ice cream filled with choco coated cashews and luscious DenaliĀ® caramel)

OMG!......That is THE best ice cream for making shakes. :droooling:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:nopics:

16. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Ice cream in Japan generally sucks, but they do have a few Baskin-Robbins around. I like rocky road, cookies and cream, mocha almond fudge, etc...

:droooling: :droooling:

17. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

Haagen Daz Five....Lemon flavor!!

It's almost as good as the lemon ice cream that I make myself!!

Pistachio would be my next favorite flavor!!

Then fresh home made peach!!

I also like Gelato...the bright rich colors and flavors knock my socks off!!

18. The Terminator

The Terminator A Toy Winding Down

B & J Fudge Brownie. I love when I get a crunchy piece of brownie mixed with the chocolate ice cream. This is my 'munchies' ice cream.

Also, years ago, Baskin and Robbins made a Dutch Apple Pie ice cream, with pieces of crust and 'crumbs' in apple pie ice cream. YUM!

And Stewarts once made a root beer ice cream with ribbons of root beer flavor in vanilla ice cream. Pure Heaven.

Herb's ice cream choice looks pretty damn good too.

19. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Sounds delicious!! Lovn' tha Root Beer since my childhood.

20. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Mint Chip. But not the kinds with the big ass chips, they HAFTA be the shaved kind. I love the Lucerne brand.