Pollen

Discussion in 'Hash and Oil' started by Jibberish_Man, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Jibberish_Man

Jibberish_Man Begun Flowering

So I have a good amount of kief in a grinder from my most recent yield. What is the easiest way to make this collection of loose pollen into a more smokeable form without using chemicals? its just maybe 2 grams or so. Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated.

Jibb

2. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

collet all in a container- dump onto ceranwrap and fold over and press the kief with fingers. this also works in cellofane fron cigg packs.....

keep pressing the kief till it warms up and rolls in a ball......you can work with your fingers if you want pressing the hash into a smaller ball (or actling like it) rolling it around and then you have finger hash. fast n simple- break off a piece as u need.

or just sprinkle the kief on a packed bowl.

3. jimmy the lizard

jimmy the lizard Genius beginner!

check out the hash forum. some people use an iron with steam in between sheets of wax paper to press it into a slate. some people use their bare hands to make a compressed ball.

whatever you prefer, but there are some options.

4. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

I like the little pollen press? They aren't too expensive (we got one free with a grinder), and you just throw it in, give it some twists, and you got a compact little piece of "hash"

5. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Pollen...

Weirdly enough i couldnt 'score' y usual amount of bud today and had to take some POLLEN,its great stuff made from ALL bud and they throw in tons of THC crystals collected from grinders aswell just to give it a nice lil kick,it puffs up real nice when slightly burned...nice stone,not like that shady so called 'soap bar' hash thats kickin around.Over here POLLEN costs the same as bud but hash is MUCH cheaper....

... maybe thats cos its got fuckin bits of plastic throughout it!:5masked:Love some nice pollen,made some good stuff myself,learned how to do it by going to google vids and watching the 'stoned free' film a long time back.Peace:smokin:

6. 420

420 KING

I have tried that sorry ass hash the brits smoke, nast nasty, nasty!

I still dont get the concept of soap bar hash, Its the nastiest shit, why would someone even put that out there????? It smells like ass, tastes like smoked shwagg, and gets you mad and irritable. not good for anyone!

Protest that shit so they will stop producing it

7. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

It got to a stage i was embarresed to sell the shit!

Yup thats the stuff.... believe it or not 420 but once upon a time when i was younger we had a whole variety of hash to choose from like: REAL soap bar,Soft or Golfball black,0/0,Lebanese,Morrocan,Red Seal,Gold Seal....just so many quality types of hash but nowadyas its all pissy shit with plastic and fuck knows what other shit mixed in to bump up the weight....

,,,why do ya think i went from wholesale hash salesman to quality bud grower and i learned a LOT from the jamacians down in London when i lived there(they refuse to smoke hash full stop,bud only)and i brought back the enthusiasm for 'green' as we call it(just means good skunk)and i started seeking out the small amount of home growers we had...

...the jamacians DID try to enter scotland and i reckon it would have went well if they hadnt started undercutting the major players(proper gangsters) when it came to crack and smack...end result=a few yardies buried in holes,they never came back...shame!

But things are really progressing,everyone is going to the dam these days cos its so cheap to get there,etc so the word is spreading and more and more guys are starting grow-ops...shit did you not read my thread last week about the busts of weed going on all over scotland?(titled: BUSTED! AGAIN!!)

Me?If i aint smokin bud then iv got a friend with a TON of pollen stored away which he never really touches,its like money in the bank i suppose,iv just got myself a nice chunk of quality POLLEN for smoking tonite and UBB is coming round with my sister to watch the RANGERS FC game(UBB supports CELTIC:5masked: )and hes got a real nice thai X afghan strain to smoke.Peace:smokin:

PS: 420 we DO have a large group of ppl who are now like me refusing to buy,sell or smoke 'soapy',hopefully the major players in glasgow will sit up and take notice...maybe they did,hence the major busts recently.Go search the thread and click the link then watch the video,the cops had masks on to protect them from the fumes:roflmao:

8. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

So freaking differnt down here in the american south...I am lucky where I am that my weed isn't dry as dirt and full of seeds....wait...most of it is...thats why I drive 30 mins to get bud....And hash? God the last time I saw that....well..I don't really remember much of it...but...

9. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Got some REAL good pollen AND skunk tonite..

For the weekend iv aquired a quality bit if POLLEN and also some real nice Skunk.... shit man the UK is an island we should have drugs flooding the place....wait a minute we DO!!:wink:Peace:smokin: