EAST Coasters UNITE!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by CCrete, Aug 9, 2010.

1. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

So who all wants to have a east coast shin-dig....???? say AYE! and we'll do it by PM, but please identify yourselves!!

Secluded area, ultra private

2. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

fuck im in the middle!

3. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

east coast sucks :321fu:

4. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

UHHHHOOOOOOO...........

:devildance: :eusa_doh: :dontknow: :danger: :yikes: :danger: :playnice: :wwf: :affro:

5. CCrete

Well Boa, thats where the HOMO normally goes in the circle jerk, you fruit!:roffl: :roffl:

God that was tooooo ez

6. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Thats what i said when i left ur ma's house!:affro:

CC ull never get what we got goin in CO. this sept u fruitcake fuck! Might as well just join us ass!

7. ncmaineac

ncmaineac Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

east coast get together

i am not sure i want to go to that kind of party..they have all that around here from what i read in the local paper..you can go into the local park ...blink your brake lights and get a bj...lol....not my kind of a -party...:spider: :blob8: :buzzkill: :confused1: :confused4: :icon_confused: :color: :evil4:

8. CCrete

no homo stuff at our thang NC....thats Boas private dancer gig he does

We're all real men, not them west coast softies with their silicone and fancy laws

9. CCrete

Cant do it man, mega busy and didnt plan for it

10. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Eastcoast Rules-Bud

P.S. Hey Boa tell the truth is Chris CIRCUMCISED

rollin2techno likes this.
  11. rollin2techno

rollin2techno cL053t Gr0w3r

I would like to say the wife and I would be down for a EC meet-up. But in reality, it would have to be perfect timing and semi-close by, like DC or Baltimore.

But then again, DC & Balt are both intolerant of MJ soooo it's not like we can go to the Smithsonian or Baltimore Aquarium with a doobie in hand. So what to do at this meet-up? Go to a park and toke up in the woods and run from the cops (cuz you KNOW they are gonna smell the sticky-icky we bring). The Balt Aquarium does sound good. Would have to be something worth while though.

I dunno. I haven't been watching the other M&G so I dunno what's on their schedule. I'll keep my eye on this thread to see if it picks up any momentum.

12. talltrees

talltrees A Fat Sticky Bud

hey fuck you ass :321fu:

13. CCrete

Gee this is going well:alien:

14. AverageJoe

:roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl:

:shocked: Woah, I'm just messin with these guys arranging their own meet-n-greet. :icon_confused:

I have no personal beef with the eastern coastline of our United States. :love6:

15. weedgrl

weedgrl Metalhead

I am on the East Coast now :)

HeadCase likes this.
  16. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

Wow... How does it always get so off topic? Steelcity

17. BlazeOne

BlazeOne Pothead Extraordinaire

AJ your ny pass has officially been revoked

gotta rep the hood ya dig?

jk man gott keep the ny hate with the cali love in perfect synergy

18. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

DC would be a good place for the East Coast to meet.

Possession of any amount is a misdemeanor, with first time offenders off basically.

It has medical marijuana laws.

It is in the middle for almost all of us over here.

I've walked down the streets of DC many a times and seen/smelt pot being used.

The only bad thing is that any place we could all get together at would probably be in a state and not DC, but still, something to consider.

19. CCrete

I was kidna riding the RELAX idea myself, cuz if im going to get into this and spend time and money for it....id like to relax instead of a "city" atmosphere....I dunno thats me tho, where exactly in a populated area are WE going to "enjoy" ourselves????? Back of my quad cab truck? HS style?:roffl: :roffl:

The way i look at it is, Pot is illegal, period.....no matter what the medi people say, cuz they get shut down too, battle it out yea but its FEDeraly illegal still, so the medi state draw doesnt hold too much water for my sake.....especially if nobody has a card in that area or state, then it dont matter anyhow.

I just suggested WV out of my 3 day weekend i just took

I'd love to help in any way shape or form if i could, so LETS TALK HERE FOLKS about what AREAS and TIMEFRAMES that are being thought of....

I personally suggest sometype of secluded getaway spot.......either a Beachhouse rental or a wooded park style location for camping etc.., House rental, Log Cabin.

If we could do it that way....it would eliminate a lot of housing and food issues and in some peoples cases, save money too.....thinking of keeping food cold, sleeping arrangements, cooking issues, WEATHER issues can be big probs

ANY OTHER IDEAS??????????????????

20. AverageJoe

:idea: How about Colorado? :thumbs-up:

:sorry: I'll go away now :wave:

:roffl: