I am in Vegas!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by LionLoves420, Aug 10, 2010.

1. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Finally made it in at about 11 AM Vegas time. Been gambling, drinking, and eating since I got here. Finally found weed around 8 at night after about 10 tries (you are supposed to ask the peeps handing out the strip club cards). Having a great time and glad some descent toke come of it too.

It isn't the best, but it sure as hell is better than mid (on top of my favorite traveling-weed tool):

[​IMG]

We got some shows and other things lined up here in the next couple of days, and are staying till Friday. Ah....nothing like being able to drink a fucking beer walking down the street! :smoke2:

2. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Yep, that's one of Japan's good points along with 24 hour liquor sales. I'm often seen walking my dog in the cool of the night with a beer in hand.

Enjoy yourself. Stay away from the russian roulette table.

Edit: Your pic reminded of a few weeks ago when I had a muslim-ish friend over to my house and he seemed a bit surprised to see me using a bible to cut my cheddar cheese on. Ha ha.

3. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Have you purchased your timeshare property yet??

:kidding: Have fun Lion. :$ $$:

4. LionLoves420

They tried to sucker us in the first few hours we were here! I love to talk to those kinds of people (and religious peeps) for a few minutes. I don't know who strings who along, but I always end up out of the conversation.

We are sticking to mainly slots. I might be doing a poker tournament, but I haven't decided.

Hank, I ALWAYS Gidgeon Bible for my weed needs when on a trip. :smoke2:

5. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Can you not normally drink beer in the street in america?

6. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

hell no skuzz out here we have open container laws. good way to get popped especially if your tokeing a little something.

Cheers

Teamster6

7. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

vegas is tolerant of anything. i walked past a bike cop in april right across the street from the NyNy drinking a beer and burnin a lil pinner. He looked right at me i nodded he nodded and we both kept going. I always take at least a quarter and some xanax cuz fuck jet lag and 5 hr flights.

Enjoy yourself lion. I always have luck when i play the machines near the bathrooms...Steelcity

8. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Hope your having fun, Lion. ;)

Don't spend the utility bill . . . nevermind . . . put it all on red!:spin:

Good luck, play smart and play long!

:fireworks:

9. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

The resident philosopher does Vegas. I suppose a complete immersion into the most base of capitalistic human instincts gives one perspective. Besides, IT'S FUN!

Have a great time Lion. Craps baby, that's where it's at.

10. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Res you got it wrong. It's the Bunny Ranch is where it's at. Lion pick up a hooker & talk her to death . Have fun-Bud

11. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Isn't it the Chicken Ranch? Near Nellis?!?!?! Not sure how I'd have ever known that . . .:ponder:

12. LionLoves420

Killed $60 on slots and black jack, but damn if I am not getting drunk as hell for cheap!

RR: To be a good Philosopher, you must engage yourself into all aspects of life so to consider them. I am about to go have myself a Manhattan and consider what it means to drink a mix of bourbon and vermouth (Maybe a drop of cherry choice). :smoke2:

I am saving the Ranch for when my wife isn't looking......

(BTW, any one that has a phone, consider one where you can use it as a modem. Nothing like being able to look up any menu, directions, or special without paying out the ass for an internet connection from the hotel...*Normal phone charges do apply....*)

VEGAS WEED! :passsit:

13. LionLoves420

HELL NO. They are called "brown bag" laws, literally because you have to keep them in brown bags. Some states allow you to carry down the street, but in most it is "Public intoxication," or the like. You do that shit in my state and you get searched for no reason and a nice little fine.

14. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

:goodjob: :devil: :devildance: :evil: You know are are going to hell for that, right? :evil4: :fire: :hot: :danger:

15. Rollinbonz

Rollinbonz Baptised By Satan

Promises, promises........lol

Sounds like your having fun LL, no surprises really, you are in sinners paradise after all, the sin city itself :thumbs-up:and sinning is fun:thumbs-up:

:passsit:

16. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Note to self:

Being English does not allow you to drink in the street in the US!

17. LionLoves420

Amazing Johnathan tonight, if you haven't seen him, it is a fucking funny show mixed with magic and comedy, kinda like Penn and Teller but more tongue and cheek.

18. LionLoves420

Good thing I am Buddhist and my wife is Atheists, other wise I would be scared as hell!!!!! :roffl:

:passsit:

19. sectguitar

sectguitar Guest

20. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Shoulda said something LION.....I lived in Vegas for 4 years....I have LOADS of connects, coulda got you some STANK on your hang low too and some STANK in your pipe yo!

The RIO grand Buffett is the spot for grub!

Go GVHS!