Week 9 and yellowing on the leaves

Discussion in 'Pests and Plant Problems' started by major, Jun 17, 2010.

1. major

major Begun Flowering

Jackberry F2 I guess from sannies indica mix pack and in week 9 of flowering,
    [​IMG]
    No amber trichs yet, a lot of yellowing on the leaves and falling , I started flushing at week 7 I guess,

So should I wait and finish as it is or should I give some nutes with N?

And some photos from previous weeks;
    [​IMG]

and my poor man setup;

[​IMG]

Thanks.

2. Dank Vapor

Dank Vapor Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

You should wait to flush until you see mostly cloudy trics normally, like 60%-70% or so. A little more if you want to harvest amber. Yellowing is normal when you flush, you want that to happen.

If you add nutes now, it will take time for them to get into the plant and then you got to get them out and the N won't fix any leaves, it will just slow down the rate of yellowing.

What the strain's flower time?

3. major

major Begun Flowering

I think I will wait some more days and cut it down, just the immature sample buds gives a better high than anything else I've ever bought or smoked.

Thanks to:GK: and sannies.. (Herijuana was also ..hmm.. I don't remember NOTHING, ust it was soooo strong smoke)

Copy & paste

:beerchug-2:

Bred by sannie and knutsel

Product Informatie Type: Indica Flower time 7-9 weeks

suitable in/outdoor

Harvest Up to 500 gram/m2 indoor Taste A soft and sweet combi off off lemon and berry Effect: The high is neutral and good daytime smoke flowers Dense with beautiful colours THC: Percentage up to 22%

4. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Nice looking buds! :good job: That setup is "ghetto fabulous"!

5. greenthumbwhitethumb

greenthumbwhitethumb down w the moral majority

nah, just harvest them soon. i'm in the same boat - less than a week to chop, and my plants look like a bag of dicks. boo. but the budz are great, and i'm just ancy to chop :)

peace

GTWT

:XXhippylove:

6. Dank Vapor

Dank Vapor Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Major, don't forget the chems still mature a bit while drying and curing, if its a good smoke now when you quick dry a bud, it will be kick ass when it properly dried and cured.

Do not rush the dry or the cure. Make it take 7+ days to dry. Slow is the key. Will have a great aroma and will burn even and not leave this black piece of coal.

7. mikemoneymosley

mikemoneymosley Germinating

Ur help

Flush the plant . . . Try fresh water new nutrition low nitrogen . Post a pic once u flush.:thumbs-up:

8. major

major Begun Flowering

I don't think I need to flush again, I'll just give her sweet water till the harvest, maybe this weekend.

(I've also got some other plants veggin separately, I need space to flower them)

About choppin and drying;

After I chop should I trim the fan leaves a few days later to have a slower dry?

I saw that some growers do like that and some don't.

I start smoking them when they are dry but in the same time they stay in the jars so the last nuggets will be approx. 2 months cured when I smoke them. (I think a lot of growers with limited grown shit would do the same), that's how I cure my budz.

I am hooked with growing. Thanks GK!

Helps me forget all the shit goin on around me when I am in my grow room.

You get as much as you give and care. Weed wouldn't try to fuck you for your money or your nutes. She would get as much as she needs, not more than that. She would like you to learn how to take care of her and once you learn she gives you her sweet fruits.

Growing reminds me that there is still justice on earth. Gives me power to struggle for the right thing what ever the system is.

Grow well!

:flyy:

Peace.

9. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

It's easier to trim the buds and leaves immediately after chop. It saves a ton of hassle later on.

Good luck on the haul.