Anyone using Hygrozyme?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Cultivation' started by royaldoe, Feb 21, 2007.

1. royaldoe

royaldoe nug lover

I've got a drip setup and wanted to know if Hygrozyme would be real beneficial to it.

2. brand

brand Begun Flowering

I ordered a 1 liter bottle of it to see. I have ordered the merlin ro system also. I am tired of fighting pythium in cuttings. I started getting that shit after about 5 crops. Try to clean everything but it still comes back.

3. royaldoe

royaldoe nug lover

Hey, what is pythium? I've always used an RO system and love it. I think it has saved me from some potential problems.

4. gotitfromanegro

gotitfromanegro Veggy Stage

I use it an an ebb and Flow systems from seedling on through FLowering. It keeps my babies oily looking (so it seems)

5. brand

brand Begun Flowering

The Hygrozyme does work and work well. Those babies came back from a stunted pythium assault in just a couple days really started to look very green on top. You can see it eating on any dead root mass. Roots grew dramatically, have a plant that is 4 inches tall with roots stretching well over a foot long. I would strongly recommend using it on clones especially. Very happy with results.

6. natemic

natemic Developed Alternating Nodes

------ high

7. natemic

natemic Developed Alternating Nodes

pythium is just root rot... hoenstly i just typed up some long ass shit assumin you didnt know about root rot then i realized that you had a thread about root rot earlier and ya just didnt know what pythium was, damn im fuckin dumb, ha

8. StinkyBuds

StinkyBuds TooStonedToPost

i did a lil experi with seedlings and hygrozyme . The hygrozyme seedling grew roots at about 3x the speed of the other.

It works and works well.