Bush admits intelligence was wrong

Discussion in 'Politics' started by neobud, Dec 17, 2005.

1. neobud

neobud Begun Flowering

“It is true that much of the intelligence turned out to be wrong,” Bush said. “As president, I’m responsible for the decision to go into Iraq.”

Translation.

It is true I doctored and lied about alot of the things found to support my own agenda in making millions for me and my buddies. Now that I have exposed as the lying sack of **** that I really am, he he YOU caught me what can I say. But more importantly what can you do about it. HA HA! I AM The President you know.

2. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Yeah that's about a proper translation alright.

3. neobud

neobud Begun Flowering

Herbsparky,

I find it funny that the Blind Bush apologists and supporters are not taking up for him anymore. Where art thou Blind Bush Supporting Sheeple? You have a "Jagged Little Pill" to swallow. I have your crow cooking right now. White gravy or brown with that?

4. georged5150

georged5150 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

It was wrong so what..... Do you remember when the weapons inspectors were kicked out? At that time thats all Bush needed to enter Iraq. No intelligence being wrong. No UN aproval. No nothing. All he needed was what saddam gave him when the waepons inspectors were kicked out.

weapon inspectors were part of the aggrement in the first gulf ware. If that aggrement was broken at any time the US could enter Iraq. Seems simple to me.

So intelligence was wrong. Why we entered Iraq was justified.

5. Administrator

If that was all King George needed then WHY has he used every OTHER reason save the one that was justified? Hmmmmm? Curious minds wanna know if it's just that easy. [​IMG]

6. neobud

neobud Begun Flowering

Herb because he knew congress and the UN would tell him to get fucked and America would never buy it. It does not take a massive deployment and a war to do this. THEN we find out that there were ZERO weapons of mass destruction in the country. That should have been the END of it right there. BUT no now the PresiNazi wa embarrassed and had to have war to be satisfied.

Georged,

Entering Iraq to force feed them our ways is not justified by any means. Entering Iraq and then sealing bids for labor and giving them all away illegaly to your buddies is not justified. He is mad because they tried to kill his daddy.

It has already been proven that Saddam was not linked to the Alqueda. There were no weapons of mass destruction. If another country DEMANDED that they come on OUR soil and have US show them everything the US would tell them to get screwed too.

Is Afghanistan finished? NO

Is Iraq finished? NO

What about Syria? Jordan? France? Russia? Korea? YOu know where THE REAL TERRORIST threats are coming from. Why arent we invading them? Because it was all a lie. SHould I write this in sheep for you so you can read it better next time?

Why don't we just start WW III and call it a day. I mean we feed our people and take care of our own citizens so well don't we?

By the way your Avatar fits the way you follow Bush perfectly.

(Edited by neobud at 1:34 am on Dec. 18, 2005)

7. georged5150

Well for one the weapons inpectors were kicked out. That will make anyone think the have weapons not allowed right? People cry of false reports but ingnor the facts.

8. SFC

SFC Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Angry Schizophrenics are so wise,right neo? I would rather be a bush supporter than as fucked up as you. As someone who voted for Bush I am much angrier than hell about his recent admissions, not that we all didn't already see it coming. The damage is done,and now we need to get them up,and running,and get the **** out. You can rest assured that Bushco will be a heavy price party wide in the next couple years of elections.

9. neobud

neobud Begun Flowering

Yeah I am an angry schtizto. You are such a dumb fucker SFC. Go play a video game you little twirp. I can tell you voted for Bush because you are as fucking stupid as he is.

Ignore the facts some more and keep those blinders on. You are part of the problem with this country. You in yourself are an oxymoron. A republican POTHEAD AND CULTIVATOR. That matches about like **** and steak. What's the matter now you have been outwitted by a schitzo. I bet that really pisses you off.

10. Administrator

Well for one the weapons inpectors were kicked out. That will make anyone think the have weapons not allowed right? People cry of false reports but ingnor the facts.

I'm sorry Georged, but assumptions are not 'facts'. Kicking inspectors out is not 'proof' of anything. Say someone comes to your door and demands they search your home and you tell them to go get fucked....is that 'proof' that you are doing something illegal? Does that give anyone the right to invade your home under the premise that the 'facts' show you are doing something illegal? You might wanna re-think your theory there cause it has a lot of holes in it. Here are the 'facts'....

1)Inspectors were kicked out
    2)King George invaded Iraq
    3)No WMD's were found
    4)Our government's reasoning for going to war changed weekly
    5)The middle east is far less stable than it was before Saddam.
    6)We are far less secure here at home now.
    7)Thousands of people have died...on both sides.
    8)We have less freedoms in this country.
    9)Our borders are still wide open.

I could go on and on. So...I ask you....WHO is ignoring facts?

11. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

*Sigh... Saddam DID have WMD. Some sarin, mustard gas & nerve agents were found... Just not in large quantities...(Story buried on page 49G behind the classifieds, so no one can find it.) That is why the Dems stopped crying "Where are the WMD's?" The rest are probably sitting in a bunker in Syria... or buried somewhere in the sand.. Who knows?

Even still, the U.S. didn't need WMD to justify attacking Iraq... Even though they WERE there...

The U.S. didn't need all those U.N. resolutions to Justify attacking either... Even though they WERE there...

Bottom line, The Gulf War #1 never ended. We had a ceace fire agreement that So-Damned-Insane refused to abide by. The U.S. had every right to go in & clean his clock.

I don't agree with everything that Bush & his cronies have done, but I still say that going into Iraq was / is justified.

I saw a bumper sticker the other day, depicting an ink stained index finger pointing in the air... The caption read "Democracy, despite the Democrats!"

For those that can't figure that out... The Iraqi's ink the voters fingers to show that they have already voted.

The Dems keep wanting us to pull out prematurely, so they can say that it was a total failure... Because they are scared shitless that they will be out of a job soon.

All you see on "Liberal TV" news are the bad things. They are so caught up in politics and bullshit and the anti-Bush mantra that a large % of the population are getting fed up with it.

I think the next elections here are going to get quite interesting.

12. georged5150

It's like this Herb. If I was busted for invading my neighbors house and was put in jail for that. Then I wanted to get out of jail. I aggree to everything they want to do so. So when they knock on my door I tell my PO to go to hell. what happens?

Same thing with Saddam. He made the aggrements. he broke the aggrements.

The last thing I want is to fight over this topic. I am glade we can post are points without name calling and what not. peace to my fellow growers

13. SFC

SFC Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Some cannot post without insulting. Neo, anyone that cannnot see both sides of an issue is a moron, sound familiar? I am not claiming to be a died in the wool republican,not that I need to explain anything to you. Business wise I am a conservative , socially I am fairly liberal, or at least liberal leaning. Your a Moron. Peace.

14. snickelfritz

Neo... I voted for Bush as well. You couldn't have paid me to vote for Scary Kerry. IMO He is a traitor to this country, Just like that Hanoi Jane Fonda cunt and that seditious rat bastard Michael Moore. Stop listening to the Hollywood whack jobs that don't have a friggin' clue about how the world (outside Hollywood) operates.

Why is it that the Dems can't bring forward a decent candidate? Come on... Kerry??? Husband of the Catsup Queen? The senator without a clue??? The only "high profile" democrat that I can respect is Leiberman. At least he ain't afraid to stand up & speak the truth! The rest just babble the same old "cool aid drinker" bullshit.

We ALL know that Bush ain't perfect. He has made his share of mistakes, BUT... Look at the way the media has been after him like a junk yard dog since day 1. Criticizing EVERYTHING he says, does, or doesn't do. Don't be brainwashed by the liberal media machine! The media is only chasing a political agenda. I believe in freedom of the press, as long as it is the TRUTH, in its entirety that they are reporting. Sadly, the news is not much about the truth... it is about headlines and sensationalism. What they don't know as fact, they fill in themselves.

If it were up to me, there would be a strong 3rd political party in this country that could put BOTH the Dems and the Reps in check.

But, there isn't... So, I vote the lesser of 2 evils. (Rep)

Hmmm... I'm a anti-abortion, weed growing / smoking, family values oriented, conservative Atheist... Does that make me a walking contradiction?

15. Administrator

Kuwait was slant drilling into Iraqi oil fields Georged. Going by your logic Saddam had every right to go in and kick their asses for stealing his oil. Tell me again why WE went in and kicked him out? Last I check Saddam had done nothing to american soil to deserve the first ass kickin...hell man...WE put him in power for God's sake! If anyone deserves the ass kicking it's the american government. Boil it down my friend and look at the true enemy here. It's not saddam I can guarantee you. ;)

16. snickelfritz

Herbsparky for President!

Wouldn't it be cool to get personalized stealth stashboxes with a Presidential Seal? :biggrin:

17. Administrator

18. georged5150

I see your point Herb.

19. Administrator

And I see yours as well. [​IMG] I like to 'follow the money' to the source. I believe there is far more to this than meets the 'public eye' and the ones pulling the strings are high ranking officials of this country. It may even go beyond that if you believe in a 'one world' secret government calling ALL the shots and playing country against country. We see what they want us to see...no matter the party lines. It does not matter if the truth is told or not...what matters to them is if we believe the lie. Tell enough lies and eventually you can be blunt with the actual truth and nobody will know to believe it or not. I think that's where we are now. Nobody really knows the truth anymore and we can thank our secret government for that. This is why is angers me to see the Gov spying on it's own citizens without proper approval by a court. Then to have them tell us "it's ok...we're just watching a FEW people who NEED watching" scares the hell out of me. That's a foot in the door or cock in the ass if you prefer. All men know that famous line...."I'm just gonna stick it in a little!".... Catch my meaning? :suave: This country was set up with a system of checks and balances that need to be followed if we are to remain a free society. Otherwise our forefathers would have just instituded another king.

20. PutTheKnivesOn

PutTheKnivesOn Superspartaaaaa

Just like the identification chip thats been bandied about. They convince you its good for kid tracking reasons, which is fair enough, but then its all the other ways it could be applicated. Implant the kids now, and in 50yrs time you wont be able to fart without someone else knowing.