Making Co2

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by White Eagle, Oct 26, 2006.

1. White Eagle

White Eagle New Sprout

I heard there was a way to make co2 using brewers yeast? Any one got an idea on the complete instructions? Any help is very welcome.:punk:

2. SMARMY

SMARMY Cuban Bee

3. Badfish

Badfish Germinated

yeast and water in bowl

4. White Eagle

White Eagle New Sprout

5. buddomi

buddomi Banned

6. White Eagle

White Eagle New Sprout

I wondered about that too. I thought the Co2 had to be taken in through the leaves not the roots. Am I misinformed?:punk:

7. buddomi

buddomi Banned

8. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

you can folar feed it to the leaves just makes sure you don't do this before lights out cause the extra moisture will just cause you more problems.

9. White Eagle

White Eagle New Sprout

So I should do this early in the day and only lightly mist? Would it be best to wait untill right before flowering time?:punk:

10. Krispy

Krispy Budding

Another way i have heard is take an empty dawn dish detergent bottle fill it about 3/4 of the way with vinager open the lid so that it lets out small drops into a bowl of baking soda. works till you run out of vinigar or baking soda. Never tried but was thinking about giving it a try myself soon. Getting it to drip as slow as possible is the hardest part i imagin. Only needs to drip once a minute to produce enough co2. Read it in high times along with the yeast, water, and sugar.

11. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

i was wondering about how i was going to produce co2 when the time got here and all the suggestions here sound worthy of investigation. i heat some in this old house with portable propane heaters which produce co2.

hell, even the human body produces it as well. even thought about spending a couple hours a day talking to my babies,lol.

i had read somewhere that a lady said here house plants did better when she talked to them. and the 'professional' at the site said it was the co2 her breathing produced that did it.

so maybe lots of sex and heavy breathing in the same room would help. lol.

worth a try, huh?

peace, CG