Sex Experiment

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by HeadCase, Feb 15, 2009.

?

Sex Experiment

1. AK-1 is Female

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. AK-2 is Female

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Both are Female

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Both are Male...sorry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. hygrade

hygrade _________________________

that's funny cc,bud is MG P.I.
    does that mean neon's higgin's?

and i voted both

HeadCase likes this.
  2. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

:rofl6:

3. NeonLights

NeonLights Excommunicated

That is how it works for me.

4. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Well it's been a week still can't tell yet but something is starting to grow should know by next week . I pinched #2 a little too much check out the hole it healed nicely -Bud

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. shaitand

shaitand The Dark One

If one were the male and one the female I'd say ak2 would be the male. But since we don't know if there is a male at all, I'm voting for 2 females.

6. big t double

big t double i finally changed this

this is the quote of the year....and its only February.......i had to read it twice to make sure i had actually jus read a reference to tom sellecks mustache regarding marijuana.....i laughed out loud an my ol lady looked at me weird.....dude if you dont mind, and i can figure out how ta do it, i wanna use this as my signature......ive been waiting for a classic quote to use and you sir, have filled my order.....

hey bud, cool poll, i voted for the more bushy one......how many watts do your heating pads pull.....i mos definitely need to try this out, thats some nice growth.

7. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

haha

I am the only one who vited for two males...way back in the beginning...

bud, I WANT you to have two females, the reason I picked two males was cause i wanted to pick the one the least amount of peole picked. I think it worked.

8. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

P.s.

I've never pinched a loaf harder than you pinched that girl...I'm calling social services!

9. bclivin

bclivin Veggy Stage

Well sombud my two plants that look like #1 started showing female sex a couple days ago I just gotta wait a little while for my other plants to catch up abit. Then flower all of them at the same time at different heights see what this strain does I have more beans so if the short ones really like it the next batch will only veg for 3 weeks as well.

Can't wait to see that AK if #1 is female she looks like she will be a heavy producer:smokin:

10. weed sprite

weed sprite Begun Flowering

I'll be optimistic in my vote. This may be a good time for me to pull up a chair and some:new_popcornsmiley: . :thumbsup: for the poll.

Sprite

11. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Dude, I'll talk ya threw it 'cause that's fuggin funny. :rofl: :passit:

12. big t double

got it........thanks tho.....im glad someone else realized how fuckin funny it was........tom selleck.....c'mon, thats golden.......who else is droppin metaphors relating to tom selleck an weed.....chris is my hero.......now if only i could figure out that damn avatar...hahaha

13. Guerilla Family

Guerilla Family Serious Guerilla Farmer

Exactly!

Your absolutely right, Chris.. Thats possibly the only metaphor you could use to describe BUD'S plants.

Check it out. Compare.

[​IMG][​IMG]

GFam:smokin:

14. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

Uh Oh!!!

[​IMG]

15. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Well Guy's #2 is a girl # 1 I'm going to let go acouple more days but I think it's got nuts-Bud

16. bclivin

bclivin Veggy Stage

do you have pics of them at all??

17. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Yea I post some later-Bud

18. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

See, i know everything! ;)

19. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

I voted. I was right.

Yup I looked at the answer first. shoot me.

20. big t double

it worked!!!!!!! yes, check the avatar....thanks g-fam!!!!!!!!

dammit. i was wrong on the poll.

TheFomorian likes this.