Greetings from India

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by chopstick, Aug 3, 2006.

1. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

Hey guys, just wanted to check in with yall and say hey. Been really sick with food poisoning for the past 3 weeks so I haven't made it online much. Now I know why they say don't visit India during monsoon season, place gets flooded in 5 minutes when it rains. And with the most putred water you'll ever come across, got an infected cut on my foot from wading around town in absolutly filthy water, but am recovering finally, thought it would never happen.
    Aside from not being well, I'm enjoying myself, lots of interesting things to see and people to meet, and yes plenty of dope to sample. I haven't come across anything mind blowing yet. The smoke round here is alright, the finger hash is great, but you can't pull any seeds from a ball of that. Hoping to try and find some good seeds while I'm here, managed to collect a few so far, just keeping my fingers crossed I get a hold of something really special to bring home. Anyways, I posted some pics in my photo gallery, couldn't figure out how to post them right on this page, so you'll have to click on the link and check them out. Taker easy everyone, I'll keep in touch, peace :D

2. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

hey chop. good to see ya. thanks for the pics. we'd love to see more.

stay outta the dirty water. ;)

3. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Hey Chop....good to see you on the boards!! :)

Peace~Jersey

4. Fenrir

Fenrir Germinated

Nice...

Those tall plants look more like bamboo, but damn are they tall! By the way, what's the best way of asking for weed without getting busted in India?

Fenrir

5. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Hey Chop!.......great pics! What, are you there for business, or pleasure?

Keep in touch, and hope you find something good to bring home. :D

6. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

This looks like Jiggy's bike. :eek:

[​IMG]

7. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

As some of you know I am a tattoo artist, I'm in India to learn traditional Mehendi, Hindi name for (Henna). I've posted some of the Henna work I've done here, check it out in my Photo Gallery...

By the way all the work is fresh, which means the paste is still on the skin, it will have to dry then fall off before you get the nice redish stain. As you can see my whole hand is already stained red from all the practice I've done, although I haven't applied any Hena oil, which makes the stain darker/redder. Since I'm just practicing I want it to be as light as possible cuz I will constantly be drawing different patterns on my hands. I could only post the few pics that didn't show my sleaves, for obvious reasons, but there are enough to give you an idea of what I'm up to.

Cops can be bought off for as little as 10 bucks if you get caught, although if you're careful you don't have anything to worry about. You really don't have to ask for smoke here, you'll be aproached by someone soon enough, just give them half of what they ask for, they're still ripping you off, even at that price. Or if you haven't been aproached , find a line of Auto Rickshaws and ask the driver if he can score for you, give him half what he asks for too, he's already making lots off you. I paid $15 for a half ounce of weed, and I know I got jipped, but I can afford it at that price. Ripping off tourists is a past time here, I've been here a month and it's taken that long just to figure out the real price for a lot of things. You'll be ripped just buying a pack of smokes at the shops. Everyone's so poor, they never tell you the real price...for anything. Usually they charge you 3-4 times the actual price, I wont even get into how "honest" the taxi drivers are ;)

But once you know everyones game plan, you can stand your ground and start enjoying yourself.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Was trying to get them to show, how you do that Herb?

8. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Nice work Chop!!! ;)

I love art....love to draw or paint wall murals! :D

I am really digging this one with the butterfly....you are talanted indeed! ;)

[​IMG]

9. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Here ya go Chop! ;)

....SWEET work my frd!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Peace~Jersey

10. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

...and last but not least is the one with hearts. :)

[​IMG]

11. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

Well I tried to post some pics but they came out way too big I'll try again later

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

13. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

14. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

15. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

SWEET Chops...you are way talented!! :D

Peace~JG

16. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Hell yes you are! :eek:

17. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

looks like talent to me chop........

wish i had the means to travel as you do man....

18. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Seein' n' believin'...

Chop...

Glad to hear yer' feelin' better...

Nice tat's...dude...

And yer' art work is very impressive...

Stay in touch...and good luck on the bean hunt!...

DC for THC...:cool:

19. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

Thanks guys it's always nice to get compliments on your work since as an artist, we tend to never be satisfyed with our work. :D

POST EDITED

{Sorry Chop... But, since the fall of OG... Trades or sales are not allowed to be posted in the forums. A user can be immediately banned for doing so... Just thought I'd give ya a heads up.} I''m glad you are feeling better! Safe journeys!

[​IMG]

20. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

Wow Chopstick

I never knew...

India! Way cool man.