flourex

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by lohocla, Jan 14, 2007.

1. lohocla

lohocla Germinated

anyone ever used one of these flourex setups form home depot.. I got mine yesterday 85 watt CFL at 15,000 lumenes.. 49.99 only, not bad. output equal to 750watt bulb.. anyways these suckers are bright.. looks as bright as my buddies 250 watt MH same bright blue/white spectrum.. I have that now coupled with two 40 watt CFL at 3000k 2200 lumens each. Id have to say my room is about 2'x3'x5'.. my four lovelies have already seen a huge growth.

2. El Campesino

El Campesino The Farmer

hey....did that badboy come with a reflector or is that just the bulb?

3. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

sounds good lighting you got there with the FLO's!

Iff those flo's are doing thew job so well..stay with them and use em all through vegg, and they will be FANTASTIC for mothering a plant too!:sign13:

Nice find, and iff it gives off that many lumens, where did ya get it man? can you buy this one online for that price too???

JUst wondering....< NEED a good ol FLO light myself for prper vegging!!!

Peace Out,

UrBigBuddie.......... :) :punk: :qbluewacko:

4. Jake

Jake A Fat Sticky Bud

5. Mr. Wakenbake

Mr. Wakenbake Latae Sententiae Excommunication

i bought the 100w version and it just blew on me... The ballast wen't boom on it.. They are definitely not made for continual use.. Put it on a timer, like 18/6 or something, don't use it 24/7 or you gonna run through ballasts and bulbs with it.

Before it went boom, my flourex light put out 10,000 lumens from 100w

sorry but the 85w version doesn't put out 15,000 lumens... cause the 100W i bought only put out 10,000 it's self..