Winter Harvest

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by llIndigoll, Feb 29, 2004.

1. llIndigoll

llIndigoll Medical Grower

Update for flowering day 36:

Indigo lower buds

[​IMG]

Skunk #2 horizontal flowering plane of 'pistilance'

[​IMG]

I have been moving these plants up gradually, closer to the light. At a distance of about 5" the top leaves showed some burn damage after 4 hours. I have since moved them back down, but the leaves that suffered burn damage are starting to crinkle up. Still, the flowers look gorgeous, and June Bug is showing about 25% amber-colored trichomes. I flushed her soil today, and over the next two weeks I will be harvesting the finished flowers as they mature.

[​IMG]

2. Lil Toker

Lil Toker Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Licious Indy

Lookin loverly

Lilly

3. llIndigoll

Thanks 'lil.

Well, I came home today and found June Bug with three--count 'em...THREE seed pods. On the lowest flower of one branch were two swollen calyxes. On another branch I found another seed pod. So...

CHOP!

[​IMG]

CHOP!!!!

[​IMG]

I'm not into hermies. I wanted to let these branches go a little longer, but I didn't like the fact that June Bug popped three seeds. I suppose 3 ain't that bad, but you can bet your arse I'll be checking her until she's done. This was only two days after flushing the organic nutrients out of her soil. We'll see how the rest of her branches finish.

4. MellowDood

MellowDood weed eater

that's too bad, indi, but i'm sure they will still smoke great :smokin:

dey shur look purdy :bigok:

5. llIndigoll

Update for this garden. We're getting close to the end here, and the next batch are anxiously sitting under fluorescents...

Here's the S-Dom Skunk #2, flowering day 43 (Week 7):

[​IMG]

Here are some of the upper buds of the Indigo that finished around Week 6:

[​IMG]

The lower buds have some more potential, and I'm curious to see how she'll finish (Indigo):

[​IMG]

6. chrondaddy

chrondaddy New Sprout

Nice work! I am just germinating my little indigo's. Hope to get a good mother. Any grow tips for this strain?

7. llIndigoll

Indigo is a great strain, and it tastes delicious. Easy to grow and train, and the cuttings I took from her did better than the Skunk#2 and June Bug.

8. hellostupid

hellostupid Stupid Iz. Stupid Duz.

9. Tiberon

Tiberon Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Wow..Indi...caught my eye! Looks like you did a fine job...hope your recipiants enjoy the smoke!

10. llIndigoll

Thanks everyone.

June Bug is being harvested just about every day as the trichomes mature. The Indigo needs a little more time, and the Skunk #2 is all white-haired and clear-trichomed still.

I took some 10x macro shots to show the different qualities of trichomes, even though all of these have had identical flowering environments:

June Bug

[​IMG]

Indigo

[​IMG]

Skunk #2

[​IMG]

11. Lil Toker

Lil Toker Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Pass that towel please...

Damn those are beautiful

Lilly

12. 420solo

420solo Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Tastey looking nugs there indi. Great job my friend.

13. llIndigoll

Merci!

Today is the start of flowering week 8. I took one more group shot before harvesting the rest of June Bug and the second round harvesting from the Indigo (middle buds).

[​IMG]

Here's the second round from the Indigo:

[​IMG]

And a macro shot. This is the coloration I was waiting for. Makes for great pain relief without too much of a 'high':

[​IMG]

Another week or so for the lowest buds to get direct light should finish them up nicely:

[​IMG]

14. Tiberon

Tiberon Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Holy trike.......:ebert::biggrin::bigok:

(Edited by Tiberon at 8:43 am on April 17, 2004)

15. greenthumb420

greenthumb420 Hash Engineer

Surperb Indi, i think your patients will be quite happy.

16. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

I feel no pain just lookin' at those babies :smoke2:

17. llIndigoll

This is the start of 9 weeks of flowering for the Skunk #2. This is a Macro shot from day 57, and you can see she's not quite done yet:

[​IMG]

Curing Indigo (left) and June Bug (right) tops after slow dry in paper bags:

[​IMG]