Fuck People

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Cannagirl, Apr 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. holdmeclosrtonydanza

holdmeclosrtonydanza A Fat Sticky Bud

I guess your only alibi is that your story is so fucking incredibly stupid, that there's no way anyone could make it up.

Rain-check on the cyber sex?

2. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

keep it clean or end up like I was. Just a fair warning of someone who has faced the consequence. you are quickly earning your placement here at growkind. Rapidly descending towards the bottom.

If you dont care, dont explain yourself to people on the internet canna. I warned you once, not once, but actually numerous times. Now its folding on you, just like I thought.

Note to others: this is the reason canna has so much trouble within. are you recognizing it now? canna? anyone? the correlation.

LOL. If you felt you done nothing wrong, why apologize? You dont care right?

3. hempster

hempster Veggy Stage

Ilike a mini 14......

4. holdmeclosrtonydanza

The world's most expensive plunker.

5. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

actually though, if you were in such a predicament as canna, it would be a wise investment. yet the only way to reap the benefit in that case would be to turn it on oneself.

6. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

ok this thread just needs to die, please let it.

nothing more is going to happen, again, cuz like i said we are out of the game. to the people who stayed mature thru this, sorry this thread got all of of hand, it's all ridiculous. i don't hold grudges so lets just call it a day ok kids? please.

peace

7. hempster

hempster Veggy Stage

Lmfao

Yes, let this thread die!!!

8. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

if you say so. but you started it, now it lives until someone else steps in and kills it. not just by your opinion and word.

you are apologizing for the same shit you just did, AGAIN.

Its like "Fuck you dude" and then "Oh im sorry Its out of hand" -- you are truly unbalanced cannagirl.

Out of the game? yeah, sneakygfunkhomiegpie is out da game huh g? Christ! It dies when it gets out of hand, and right here is a prime example, of only YOU causing, and allowing it, to get out of hand. Now reap the consequence of your own misjudgement. The consequence of sharing drivel drama pertaining to your personal existence.

9. holdmeclosrtonydanza

My original argument wasn't against canna, though. It was really about how lame people on the internet really are. It was supposed to be a light roasting, basically defending those who didn't want to hear about a girl [sneeker_g] with sand in her crotch. It naturally progressed into a more heated rant about how dumb it is to ask for relationship advice or help on a message board like this one. Then it led me to question her motivation for posting these tomfoolery stories in the first place. Why?

Did you NOT think people were going to make fun of you or question your integrity? Did you hear your own story?

It started out innocently enough, but my over-the-top comedic nature wouldn't allow it to not be offensive. It's just the way I am, folks. Get used to it yourself, cannagirl.

10. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

i never asked for advice. cept just once but it had nothing to do with the main post. Annnnnnnnnnd were DONE! ok?

11. holdmeclosrtonydanza

Well you've got me there. Perhaps you should have?

12. rtyree

rtyree Latae Sententiae Excommunication

I say we should nurture this thread, Nay caress this thread and keep it alive cloning it flowering and smoking it over and over until we are entered into guiness for the longest thread ever...............................................

About Nothing

13. holdmeclosrtonydanza

World's Longest Thread? Nah... we'd get too much recognition and the cops would be all over our grow ops. I say we shoot for a low-profile World's Third Most Longest Thread. Or even the Longest Thread On GrowKind.

This thread truly is a work of art; rivaling even Da Vinci's most brilliant works. Picasso don't have shit on GK. Dali? I'd like to see him try to orchestrate a thread like this one.

This thread is an oasis in the Sahara. Makes me proud to be American again.

[​IMG]

14. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

hey herbsparky or anyone, could you kindly close this thread?

Thank you

15. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Gladly
    :)

BTW.....there is a thread in the archives somewhere that this one has not even come close to rivaling...trust me on that.
    ;) Some of the OG's around here can attest to that fact. LOL! You guys can only dream I'm afraid. :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.