whats new in my neck of the woods.

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by greethumbumm, May 7, 2010.

1. greethumbumm

greethumbumm Developed Alternating Nodes

after a successful but overall disappointing first grow (6 z's), and gettin nailed by spider mites. im back at it but everything is still veggin. i got 9 buckets with white rhinos goin in my first flower room. im gonna BM them and try to get them to bush out and leave just the 9 to fill the entire space. in my second flower room i got 5 rhinos in soil and 4 buckets with a 2nd strain im tryin to get goin. its aurora also from nirvana. but they are from seeds and not sexed yet. in my veggy room i have 6 rhinos in a tub. it holds way too much water so i like to use a small water pump and flood from the top along with the DWC style. once i remove my male aurora buckets (hopefully none!! haha) im gonna stick the tub in the 2nd flower room and take out whatever soil ones wont fit and leave them in the veggy room and hopefully start sum aurora mothers too. im tryin to start flowering in the next three weeks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Lookin great there GTB!!!

6 oz's and you're dissappointed?!?!?! Come on now... that is an excellent turn around your first time in my opinion!

Keep the pic updates comin!

Peace

-LM

3. Rollinbonz

Rollinbonz Baptised By Satan

Nice looking set up you have there GTB. Yea, I wouldn't be too disappointed with 6z's, took me 3 grows before I got anything even worth smoking and I think it was only 2 or 3z's.

I just unjarred some WR w/ a 3 wk cure and it's some potent shit, well worth the time to grow it.

Good luck, you should be swimming in bud in no time at all :thumbs-up:

:passsit:

4. blah blah boy

blah blah boy Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

ya 6z's is nothing to be upset about. I had 3.5 on my last tote of 6 WSD plants.

Good looking rooms. :beerchug-2:

5. greethumbumm

thanx guys. :passsit: i guess i just had high hopes with my last one. my rhinos turned out great and yielded what i was hopin for. it was all my bag seed that didnt and thats what 11 outta 13 plants were. thats why its all rhinos this time hahaha. anybody ever grow aurora from nirvana?

6. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

man keep your head up high! Shits looking great man!

7. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

I'd be ecstatic with 6 oz!

:popcorn-2: :new_popcornsmiley:

I'm lucky if I get 6 oz in 2 crops! :yikes2:

I grew some Aurora Indica (from Nirvana) a couple of years ago, is that the same strain you're talking about?

These were freshly rooted clones put directly into flower.

Aurora Indica 'mini-sog'

Nice setup btw, gtb :punk:

:passsit:

8. greethumbumm

sweet pics mr. douglas! thats the same strain. they claim its their most potent indica. did you grow it in just soil or hydro too?

9. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

I know a guy with a setup juuuuuuuuust like that.........really i do

NICE!

10. greethumbumm

you'll have to introduce us.:rofl6:

11. greethumbumm

6 days into veg and the buckets are growin fast!!!!!!

[​IMG]

12. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

trouble in paradise?:popcorn-2:

13. johard59

johard59 Germinating

For spidermites I would recommend using floramite, be careful with pesticides though as no one likes to taste that in the ganja