bottom leaves

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by dursky, Feb 9, 2007.

1. dursky

dursky Developed Alternating Nodes

hey my plants are just over two weeks 6-8 inches and healthy eccept for the original bottom leaves 3 pedal ones. would it be best to remove them????

2. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

they will fall off when the plant has used all their nutes,.....

leavum b

3. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

yah, scared the hell out of me the first time through

:iamwithstupid:

4. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

Nope leave them. As Trill points out the plant will pull nutes out of them..

My Q is why they are dieing in the first place?

5. dursky

dursky Developed Alternating Nodes

Hey i guess there fading away, there green just not as healthy as thier sister leaves which look great. any suggestions?

6. ReasonSupreme

ReasonSupreme Veggy Stage

doesn't seems like they should be dying, as you're not talking about the original seed leaves. i had this happen with inadequate light. there are a lot of things that could be wrong with it, though.

7. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

Could be they are in the shade.

That will kill them in time.

8. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

I've seen this happen in all types of plants, its natural, they are just kinda the kick start....if you have enough light, they probably wouldn't fall off, because its more than enough for every leaf, if you are like me and have cheap lights because of budget, then they fall off, you still get bud, but they still fall off

9. ReasonSupreme

ReasonSupreme Veggy Stage

I've had plants that had all the leaves on the nodes fall off before the bud was ready. They still produced. Maybe not as much as they could have.

10. llIndigoll

llIndigoll Medical Grower

Are you feeding the plant(s) yet?

11. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Ok sorry about this guys not sure why it happened i added that second paragraph and it doubled my post when i hit save.

12. skunky

Yea very true the way to look at leaves is like snick and herb like to refer to them, machines, they make all the essential sugars the plant uses for producing everything from the cellulose in the stalk to the starch in the leaves, also the glycolipids and proteins intergrated in to the cellular membranes. Besides the roots your fan leaves are the life of your plant.
    Sorry snick and herb atleast i think i've seen you say that maybe it was me but, sorry long night i'm drunk got in a fight with some texas tech football player because apperntly i cut in front of him in the bathroom, when all i saw was two guys drinking beer standing near the bathroom door, 2 guys came out i waited they didn't walk in then i saw a guy walk around them and in so figured it was ok and i walked around them and next thing i know i got probably 10 guys trying to fight me. over some stupid shit like this. I went outside to walk to my car with some friends and ya they all tried to jump me like pussies me and two other friend took care of our shit but i won't lie i got a fucked up right hand and the big toe on my right foot hurts from kicking that bitch. Man i need to hurry up finish my masters and get the fuck out of here.

13. smoknMXracer

smoknMXracer Veggy Stage

daamn skunky you craazy!

sounds like some crazy ass shit i would have gotten into 10yrs ago. dumb asses like them are why i just stay at the ranch chillin like a villan. hey im a texan too :punk:

14. skunky

Damn frat daddies!