i am an idiot

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by GMaNxD, Mar 25, 2006.

1. GMaNxD

GMaNxD California 215 Certified

Well i had 2 nice sprouts in one pot and another going well in a decently constructed grow box, and i decided to move outdoors soon because its nice sunlight here.. in FL. Well i took them out and set them on shelves in my closet and i went to go place them higher and i knocked over n spilled the pot with the two in it .. i cought it luckily and the plant wasnt too bad just had some dirt on it, then i went to go put it up again and this time it completely fell over and i think they are goners lol the other one is okay i'll be moving it outside asap, and im not going to try indoors again, since some certain people in my house can not know! stupid idea i know.. but today i got a nice sack of some really fire ass weed, i know i should have ordered some but i dont have an address that i could get some sent to lol.. shitty. but i found some nice seeds in that fire weed and im going to germinate them tonight then when they sprout roots im going to pot plant them with probably either i can use some Miracle Grow potting soil or i have this other bag of some Earthgro potting soil, which should I use? to fill soem pots for these outdoor babies =].. I will also be able to post some pics when these new plants sprout up, and IF these past spilled-time attempts come through (at least the one that didnt fall.. i hope =\).

2. jdizzle1337

jdizzle1337 Developed Alternating Nodes

dude im not trying to make fun of you or anything but by time you get done reading this post you will find out why the paragraph was created because it is really hard to read what you are trying to say and make any sense of it unless it is broken down and made easy to read but anyway on the subject of your bud you are right you are an idiot but for two reasons however the first reason i cant tell you for sure why you are an idiot because i dont understand how your plants fell over but they did so yes you are an idiot but i agree with you because your plants fell over so you obviously did something wrong anyway the reason that i know for sure you are an idiot is because you are calling the weed that you bought fire yet it is a well known fact among real pot smokers that fire weed doesnt have seeds and the seeds that you do find in fire weed are false seeds anyway and wont really grow plants from them so anyway that is all i have to say bye

3. GMaNxD

of course its not the best of the best weed but its just some real good reggie. i was so blazed n i accidently knocked them over, i dont know how you see that paragraph as hard to read but.. i'll try and explain more next time sorry. and i hope these seeds arent "false". they were lodged in the buds and i hadda squeeze em out so i thought they r real. well they are in napkins germinating now and i guess only time will tell...

thanks for the reply

also you said "real pot smokers" you think im fake? i can just send you pictures of my weed if you want to see that i aint a joke.... and i'll get these plants going too and post them too. around my hood we dont joke like that, someone called my friends fake n a gang war started n another guy ended up in the hospital wit a bullet in his chest. i aint no joke, i dont appreciate that

4. jdizzle1337

LOL take it easy bro i was just fuggin with ya ;)

5. holdmeclosrtonydanza

holdmeclosrtonydanza A Fat Sticky Bud

dude... I used to live in one of the worst neighborhoods in America.

Stop "fronting". You have no "boys". And you probably have never grown weed. You are cancer of the ass - probably a cop, too.

6. SgtSmokinSensi

SgtSmokinSensi Begun Flowering

nuh uh tonydanza.. Gman sounds like a true gangstaaaa to me...

scaring the shit outaa me on this end.. :rolleyes:

7. GMaNxD

okay then tell me is this a lie here...

http://www.fox30online.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=C3CB1FE9-F34B-44D6-B36D-21F11A804F41

Crazy OG handed the gun to this white boy n he started bustin shots n cought my boy in the chest.

I go to that same high school still right now. I aint tryin to say im in a gang or ne thing cuz im not.. just stupid shit happens to some close friends cause of real dumb shit like that n i dont like it.. and you are right i have never grown weed i am going to try thats why i came to this site...

8. jdizzle1337

......there is a fine line between poking fun for shits and giggles and just being a mean bastard. Alot of people around here are just MEAN :(

9. geheim

geheim Excommunicated

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

10. greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny Excommunicated

lol :D

I grew up in a all black neighborhood and it was not fun. Let me tell you.

play nice :D