why me, why always me?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Cannagirl, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

I just lost another seedling down the sink cuz i'm an idiot. I was washing the roots cuz i have a root rot problem. The drain plug got lost a long time ago and I was using a wash cloth to block the drain and it moved and it went down. FUCKing fuck fuck fuck. Sorry i don't like to cus but damn, FUCK. I hate myself. I don't even know how my retarded self let that happen, AGAIN!

It was the runt of the three so thats the only good thing. Now i'm down to two and i have a pythium problem to boot. With my luck they will die or both be boys.

I would drive to herb's cuz he offered me some seeds, thanks herb...but it's so bad i can't even afford the gas if i'm gonna be responsible and pay my bills. damn, damn, damn.

And I tried sucking it out again, no go this time. damn. :BangHead:

My 2nd grow I have been waiting patiently for after a whole friggin year...I don't think it could possibly be going any worse. I swear I never thought some friggin weeds would actually bring tears to my eyes, OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

2. SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle

SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle ~Movin on up'

Canna, dont sweat that ! Ever hear "everything happens for a reason?", well 99 percent of the time its not just some lame cliche! Mustve been that the plant you lost was gonna come down with some terminal disease and spread to your other plants and maybe take down your cat for a week or so. Lol , cheer up! its still all gravy!

Lates,

~Wizzle

3. natemic

natemic Developed Alternating Nodes

i feel for you, i really do, actually it sucks i feel terrible, haha... but lets be optimistic! <<<<-------yeah... those 2 that are left are not only going to bounce back but be some of the most beautiful dense buderrific ladies yet, right! at least it was the runt, is right, now just worry about those roots! :qbluewacko:

4. SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle

i think we can all manage to smoke a joint in rememberance of the day your sprout died and anna nicole smith too, lol i feel WAY more for your plant! *sparks up*

~W

5. natemic

natemic Developed Alternating Nodes

that is an odd coincidence.... or is it more than a coincidence?/??? :icon_confused: :icon_confused: :laughing5:

6. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

get use to it- murpheys law.

plant more seeds next time or dont wash roots off in the sink. fuck up one time- shame on me- fuck up twice- shame on u.

7. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

by the way...this is the 3rd day in a row I have broke down my res and cleaned everything. there is actually new growth on those two seedlings left....root growth I mean. So thats great, there is still hope. Little white root hairs coming in. I washed all the brown yucky stuff off, completely. I washed everything with boiling water and let it dry, then washed again. I am optimistic that they will recover. They don't look much better than yesterday on top, but the new root growth gives me hope.

i'm just so sure they will both be boys. shoot me some girly vibes for these kids guys! :) Just one girl and I can take clones and all will be well in weed town.

Thanks for the condolences. I have calmed down now. After all, it was the runt and no matter how much i was hoping it was gonna make it, it was looking crappier every day.

8. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

I started will all the seeds I had, just 6. one never popped and by now you can tell I really should have started with 20 b/c of what I constantly do, mess with them!

Eventually, one way or another, i will plant 20 seeds and have a great crop. Someday, hopefully soon. That or just take a crapload of clones. i never got to experience a SOG last time even tho i took 17 clones. They were all stolen in their first week of flowering. Dumbass idiots, unless they had a hydro system waiting they probly all died, and they had no bud on them yet. people suck.

9. SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle

damn!

Canna- some1 ganked your last grow?! that blows! did you tell some-1 ?!?!

10. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

long story. Way back when overgrow was around my dealer was killed in an accident. Me being a noob asked on overgrow for a new connection....well slyly ( i mentioned my dealer was killed and said "now if anyone wants to pm me....."). I eventually started talkin with a guy in my area and then met him for some bud. It was chronic so he became by connection. After a year of buying from him I let him know I thought he was cute and nice and we ended up together. Fast forward. i had my first grow going and yes he knew about it....we were both on overgrow afterall. I got the mom done but security issues (cops kept parking behind my house, i got freaked) forced me to relocate the clones. Well I relocated them to his house and prepared to share half the harvest. Week later everything was gone, including my 400hps sun system (which i am most sad about). He probly told someone....but hey at least it wasn't my house that got broken into. We are broken up now but still goooood friends ;)I never got anything back. Lost about 800watts worth of light. 2 DWC systems. 17 very healthy plants. they even took the mylar. :5headache:i do think they knew what they were doing cuz they took the whole friggin systems so i really don't think the plants died.BUT, I will never be completely sure it wasn't just him that planned the whole thing and moved em so he could keep the profit. I will never trust him, I find it hard to trust anyone after things that have happened in my past. He is still my friend and I feel bad thinking it, but I am about 50% thinking he mighta done it. here is a pic of both. I harvested the mom, got around 7 ounces so I came out alright. She was a huge momma even after all the clone i took. Would have been nice to finish those babies tho.(oh and dont mind the yellow circle in the pic, i was trying to illustrate the size of the leaves in an older post, accidently saved the picture that way)

5c8ere2.jpg

/monthly_2007_02/5c8ere2.jpg.ced3415acd221cab38283c01ed9da79a.jpg

11. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Canna don't sweet it fuck that stupid plant look at your last grow! you will do even better this time. also just to try if you have a root rot problem try this, instead of attempting to wash the roots try placing them in a clear conatiner with water and H202 mixed in a 40ml/gallon it sounds a little high but if you do this for two days you should see some improvment and then you need to continue to give them anywhere from 20-30ml(1.5-2TSP) of H202 when you feed and water and it should clear up. if you are using hydro just try and supplement as much oxygen as possible, cause that is the main cause of root rot.

12. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Skunky I don't know how but ur first two sentences just made me feel 100% better. I really need to stop worrying so much. Hey if they live and are both girls then thats awesome, if not, pffft it was just some good bagseed and I can try again! And with the knowledge I have gained this time around.

I was extremely lucky with my first plant. I never checked ph. I just suspended the plants directly in the water. not sitting in any net cup or anything like that. I didn't measure my nutes. Apparently Nirvana's bubblicious is very tolerant (hear that beginners.....try that strain!) or I just happened to do everything right while barely trying. I had a small space to work with and no money (hmm, kinda like this time!). I expected this time around would be just as easy....guess it's not always easy! Maybe I shoulda realized that after reading everyone's problems for a full year!

anyways, thanks. that really did make me feel a lot better :)