7 years and 3000 posts later - Calling the Old GK'ers

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Useless, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Well, It's coming up on my 7th year here at GK, and this is officially my 3000 post.
    I have seen lots of members come and go over the years. Some good growers, some bad, some I consider internet friends, some I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire, and everywhere in between.

I miss some of the old members I used to talk to a lot. Ismoketoomuch, GT420/Chiefsmokingbud, Fishman, Mary, Lil Toker, Mrs. B., and a bunch of others I just cant think of atm.

So, I invite all the older members to post in this thread, lets get nostalgic!
    Feel free to talk about old members and posts, old strains we used to run, grows and hell even some of the old fueds (like CG and Agrowguy haha).

So to start, I miss talking to my old bud GT420/Chiefsmokingbud. He was the first person I ever sent beans to. He also sent me some amnesia, mental floss and something else, I cant recall it was so long ago. He is a god of the hash, and someone I consider an internet friend.

I also remember Ismoketoomuch, running his Power Plant in his nft system. I thought his Erik Estrada "you're gay" avatar was fucking hilarious. Anyone remember when he threw up pics of the palm trees on the Vegas strip covered in snow?

Or who was the kid who claimed to grow 6 ft. trees in the arctic circle using 2 liter coke bottles and sea kelp? Alpine something or other. We used to mke fun of him and tell him to use polar bear shit and penguin guano.

Anyway, I hope some others will chime in with fond memories of older members, old grows, old strains, old stories.

Cheers everyone!

2. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I ahven't been here too long, but I've been wondering what's happened to Alienbait, Wawona,...

3. Useless

AB is taking a year off. He just had a new addition to the family, and is taking a hiatus. AB is cool. Always liked that cat. Always running oddball experiments. Hopefully he comes back around when he feels the time is right.

I dont know where Wawona is, but we used to have some good conversations. Plus, I can't help but think of him whenever I am in SF and cruising around the Haight.

4. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

One that comes too mine for me was El Campesino he was a good grower & could tell some great stories I don't know how true they where but I enjoyed them.-Bud

5. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Amen, exactly who I thought of....all those gun pics and the Mexican crew....wasn't he like a short body builder as well? haha...wish we knew how his recon went....:smoke2:

6. Useless

I know of ElC and some of his posts, but wasnt around much while he was on.

I do think his posts were BS, just too fantastic and far out, but I could easily be wrong. I just dont think a covert operative would be posting on a weed growing site. And especially not divulging info...but like I said, I could be wrong.

How about Agrowguy? Whatever happened to him? I thought he was joining the military, but for some reason I dont think he did. ??

Or the resident psycho steroid freak, but excellent grower CG?

Damn, who else?

7. SMARMY

SMARMY Cuban Bee

I always liked greenthumbdanny's posts i actually chatted with him over at thc farmer a couple weeks back. I also thought wild bill was a cool cat. wtf happened to him.

I always thought agrow was a douche

8. Useless

Agrow was just a bit unstable, I think. Pretty lethal with a keyboard, at least that's what he'd have you believe. I was never on his bad side, so I couldn't tell you. HAHA.

Wild Bill, yea, member him. He was cool, though I dont think I talked to him that much.

GTD's around. Been kicking it at THCF and 420G. Was just chatting to him a couple hours ago as a matter of fact.

Budweiser3 has been around for a bit now. And Tronman's been around the block a few times.

HappyJay, my brother from another mother, from down unda. And me punk brother Mistical been around for some time now too.

Hey HS, did you join like just before me or just after me if I recall?

My friend phatbudzz420 hasn't been on here for years and years. He was a cool head, shame I havent talked to him for a while. Might have to look him up.

Damn who else was posting in them days? Someones gotta have a better memory than I do...hahaha

9. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

...name dropping...

...always a hoot...kidding of course... why am I always so misunderstood??

...On a serious note...there was RangerDanger...or Kenny...who can forget Kenny and his damn hamster...he never did feed it regularly, it's no damn wonder the damn thing went mad...bit his left testicle off, clean off...bad hamster.

...Of course there was Wawona commanding the "short bus"...a bus ride worthy of note...for I was along for the ride, especially on the loo harvest days. Love you, Wa, and the G13HP/BubbleGum, damn...the grapefruit,...damn...I am still picking up brain cells...funny sometimes, where you found you left them.

...And there was Jay from the UK, and HiCountry from the Midwest...and Lil' Toker...why she was the one I first chatted with here at GK. She probably sits right alongside herbsparky as being one of a select few here that I think the world of...and you folks know who you are...I have you on quick dial in the event of a meltdown.

...2/22...my next dance...will you join me?

...DC...:XXsunsmile::new_scatter:

10. Useless

Damn, DC how could I forget you and your mastery of the whimsical verbage?!!

Yea, Hi-Country was another cool one. He is a MOD over at MP now. Goes by the name Hick.

RangerDanger, well RIP. A good chap and he will always have my respect.

Yes, Jay and BADASSBUDS! HAHA. Another good fellow whom I wish I had gotten to meet when I was supposed to go over there.

Lil Toker was cool ass chick. And killer blue eyes to boot. Mesmorizing. (sp)

OH MY GOD, You killed Kenny! HAHAHA. I'll never his venture into vegan land. Quite comical to say the least.

11. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Dude daze the G13 made me think of old duffman and his g13/hashplant Mmmmm.......... [​IMG]

And I wonder what ever happened to tiberon?

Oh yea just dawned on me, what about chopstick? Anyone ever hear what happened to that crazy bastard?

12. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Chopstick probs got bust by them pesky chinese cops once they took over hong kong properly lol! They probs banned him from the net for life!!!!

Now Black Dragon. Did he die. Did the drugs cocktail get the better of him. I used to love talking drugs with him. We gave each other some good ideas lol. Or did he just go to rehab :icon_confused:

Feb 02 for me. Just pipped you in useless. The good old days of plant experiments and shit. You used to live in the UK then, right?

13. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

June 2002 here. :icon_confused:

When I joined the leaders of GK were.....

Webby

Closetgrowth

Agrowguy

GreenThumb420

THCdude

I joined the ranks soon after. For some reason I had the bright idea of wanting to 'help' out. :idea:

WTF was I thinking? :icon_confused:

There's so many people that have come and gone....I probably forgot most. I do miss my lil sis Lil'Toker though. She grew up, got married, and had a kid. :ebert: I have her on MSN...I'll have to get in touch.

Black Dragon....the mystery goes on. I guess we'll never know. At least you made it thru Skuzz. :scream:

I'd like to bring attention to PutTheKnivesOn who still pops his head in from time to time. :smokin: He's one of the OG's as well. Then there was RkyMntWayHigh...he still stops in to say high at times too.

14. skunky

Max still pops in from time to time.

green goblin I haven't seen that guy on here in forever either.

There was one guy that was on here shortly around the time I first started actually posting named FOAF. He grew like a damn 3lb monster plant. I'll see if I can find the thread. Wonder what came of him/her.

Here we go, didn't take too long to find afterall. Let me just say anyone that can grow a 3+ lb plant and need to use a chainsaw to harvest it gets a A++++++++ in my book.

http://www.growkind.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17527&highlight=foaf

15. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

agrowguy.......... that guy.......he had some serious talent for getting under peoples skin. Mine at least! He was quite an interestingly annoying fellow!

I regret letting him get to me because damn he sure knew how to.

I miss greenthumbdanny. I had some fond convos with him....don't remember what happened but it's unfortunate he aint around anymore. I do think I remember he liked to be right.

Herbs that is so the best avatar you have ever had.

16. The Tron

The Tron ONE MAN GANG

April 2002 here, and it was the unstableness of Agrow and the slapfight with CG that lead to the Early retirement of The Tron back in the day. If we remember correct, there was talk of exposing locations thrown about and the Town of Tronville had established a trade agreement with one of the involved parties.

we need to pick up our posting pace, at this rate it will be roughly 2022 before We hit the 3,000 mark

17. PutTheKnivesOn

PutTheKnivesOn Superspartaaaaa

I remember my first tentavive steps on the this site, original joined with the name Kiwigrower and then got paranoid when i let slip to a friend my username so changed it haha I went from knowing virtually nothing to becoming obsessive about this site and my plants, and experimenting ad tying down my babies purely to share with my GK friends.

I remember one night there was an argument between agrow/cg/herb/myself and a few others which created a thread of mammoth proportions. Cant even remember what the argument was about :)

Blackknight fell of the face of the earth, most peculiar.

I dont think agrow was a mod till well after you joined herb, i remember him first appearing, and showing us some pics of his attempt at "jogging" but he hadnt understood the concept and that thread came under ridicule. He soon picked his act up though and all the previous stuff was forgotten. At least im pretty sure this was agrow lol

18. skunky

I assume you are talking about the inncident when stash, ag's and SFC and some others got banned. I think that's when GTD got banned and I think I almost got banned, hell useless might have been involved can't remember that much. All I really remember was something about someone said something and then someone else repeated it to someone else and blah blah blah. Could have swore it had something to do with one of the female members claiming to herb and snick about some of us wanting to take over the site. I don't know don't really remember don't really care. Herb please disregard that whole thing if it strikes a sour chord with ya. I'm just glad to see that finally the two sites 420G and GK can get along. Some people still kinda sour but eh whatever we are all in the same boat might as well not capsize the fucker!

POTK, man I got the 20oz bottle loaded with some ice you got the knives ready?

[​IMG]

19. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

I was wonderin the same thing.....maybe Skuzz is right, and he got nabbed :car8: This past Dec marks 4 yrs for meThe lunchbox had a few of the older members gk lb2.JPG

/monthly_2009_02/57a6c9eb43187_gklb2.JPG.c2e57aa19c12ba049f889a3e37e3ec82.JPG

20. Useless

Shit, where to start...

That is a lovely pic of Duff's lady.

Tibs is probably kicking in his rocking chair smoking a fatty of some Dabney. Last time I talked to him he said he was taking a break from internet life for a while. Been a couple months now at least.

Choppy - Hell, I always liked that crazy asian. I did hear from another member that a trade didnt go as planned, and chops was to blame, thats why he dropped out. I hope thats not the case.

Yea, you beat me Skuzzi.

BD was a walking drug factory. I thought he went off to rehab for a while? I know he really liked his salvia.

Never lived in the UK mate...

Shit I forgot all about THCDude and RMWH...cool fellows.

Mad Max is still around and kicking. He pops in from time to time.

Havent seen the Goblin for some time.

That was a killer set-up FOAF had. That monster he pulled was awesome.

I kind of remember that shit. I didnt catch the whole story back then, because I was didnt want the drama, and I was working on some rather large ops at that time. So I was barely on for a while.

PTKO, I remember you as Kiwigrower. You sure came out of your shell. Master of the JOG...haha

That shit had nothing to do with me Skunky. I was dealing with a 20Kw grow at the time and was off the grid. I think it was some bad humor that just got twisted and blown into something totally different from what I've heard from both sides, but I wasnt there.

SFC, Stash, and GTD all hang over at 420G.

Keep that thing iced up skunky, I'll pick up PTKO in the lear jet and we'll be there shortly. HAHAHA.

What about IIndigo? What ever happened to him?

Anyone talk to Trillions of Atoms recently? He was around like maybe 6 months ago, but havent seen him since.

Whatever happened to the lunachick Lemonpie?